1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ahh, the girl who had 13 years of dance experience? Blanking on the name, was it Hikari Endo-san?

She danced pretty well. Doesn't beat TakeYui in my opinion, though. TakeYui is a terrific dancer.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah, it was Hikari.
    TakeYui is my 2ki fave so it's not really fair for me to compare, but I think we will grow to like Hikari and her dancing skills in time.
    Hikari danced well, but Yui made YOU (the watcher) enjoy her dance even if you don't know her, and that is an huge difference that has very little to do with dance skills.
    Can't wait to see more of new 2ki, but so far I'm truly happy even for the most weird things.
    (Not last, we may have someday our own very pretty RenaHime!)

But I also kind of wonder about their age. Mngmnt chose 18, 19 and 20 years old this time. Did they do to tune down the explosiveness of the other 2ki, whom no matter what captured immediately the fandom attention?
    Because if that is the case... I think they made a mistake [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Hikari was probably just nervous. It is her first appearance after all and she cried a bit. We have to remember that these girls are young sometimes and part of the experience is watching them grow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    Endo Hikari is quite interesting.
    At first I thought she was type of cold kid but after watched Keyakake and knew that she actually a crybaby, I can tell she is a nice kid.
    Her hair style with bangs really suit her, it makes her cute and warm feeling. :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I also wonder about the age of these new "2gen" (they really are 3rd gen). That means, everything else being equal, less years with the group.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Aha, so I was right - the staff wanted to make it up to Ponpon because of the Valentine's Day locker mishap :p

Never realized Pon was tsundere, those comments were absolutely brutal. Funny, but brutal.

Koike's monomane of Pon wanting to be in a photo is uber cute.

7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Nice job Keyakizaka. This week's episode of Keyakitte Kakenai is enjoyable but more than that I learned quite a lot about Kobayashi Yui that I didn't know about before. It seems like in next week's episode a location shoot with Rika and Nagasawa will be featured at the bakery and I'm sure it'll be good as well. While I talk about this it feels good to relearn and rediscover the current Keyakizaka members that we already have existing. There's more to learn and analyze with each and every person as time goes on and every time it's performed we should almost always learn something new or something that's interesting. On another note, Keyakizaka keep building up the girls to become main characters. Develop all of the Keyakizaka girls to become main characters and by the end of this we'll already have defeated the dark demon lord whose level is 99 at the end of this.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I agree on this. Ponpon's episode was great, she is very shy but can be savage with her comments. Tsuchi suggested her to speak louder with these comments because they are funny and she got her own character in Keyakake.

But I especially liked when the camera man was zooming in Berisa and Aoi with their reactions together. Kmax staff wants to improve Keyakake and unleash the character in all members instead of letting them stay timid. Honosu is also getting more confident and open, what a great power in her energy when she had to say something when the show starts.

Was this episode before Yuuka talked with members about being more assertive in Keyakake? She had the opportunity to talk with Maiyan on good advice for individuality in the group at Kouhaku. When she goes back to her group after their talk she should go talk to every member.

Even Ponpon felt this episode was important for her confidence because it unleashed her character she has been sitting on for quite some time.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Pon has always been like that, since her first interview, kudos to Keyakitte for creating an episode about it.
    The parts from Arena Tour are priceless, personally I was awaiting for them to be shown like this since last summer [hehe]
    also liked her sister part, but would keep the format only for particular episodes and not make it usual. For example, 1st gen had their own personal segment back in the days, it would be great make something similar - or different - for each 2ki member, new ones and.. more new ones lol (which I already missed. Why weren't they there?)

From what I got, next episode will also have Naako grad segment in it. It will be hard, but once again I wish only good thing for her future

• Like Like x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    The Rika baking episode next week looks fun, but it will be bittersweet with Naako-sensei leaving.

I can't handle any more Keyaki graduations this year. We've already been gutted too much, please, no more until 2021. :|

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Have they more early recorded episodes left? Next episode won't include new 2nd gen. Are we still in Feb or early March because it seems like the production team go back and forth.

The episode with introduction of new members was in mid March and I don't know when they recorded Pon's episode. Naako was still in the studio. This bakery episode was also back in time with a Naako grad ceremony part at the end of this episode which was end of March.

I can't really tell when we will see new members again because Nogichuu and HinaAi seems to move forward while Keyakake is moving backwards and then jump back and forth.

It sounds like I'm getting impatient but I want to see the new members react with MCs, current 2nd gen and 1st gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    As expected this episode got naako's farewell segment
    It was an interesting episode. Watching the chef's frustration nearing his limit was awkward so I'm glad he snapped at them. It was a good lesson to those two and the rest of 1ki for their future location shoot.

Breaking down the timeline of keyakake recording:
    March 3rd: Pon episode. It was written at the beginning of the episode so it's confirmed
    Probably this week's episode too since pon's hairstyle was the same I assume it was shot the same day.
    March 16th: 2ki+ met the members for the first time. And Yuuka was talking abt keyakake recording plan with them during her radio talk that day
    March 17th: Harada posted a new selfie with 2ki+ on mobame and they were wearing different clothes. Which was probably the recording day of 2ki's introduction episode.

It's safe to assume that keyakake recording occurs twice a month: at the beginning and in the middle of the month. And they record multiple episodes everytime. And this is how the situation evolved:

April 2nd: TV Tokyo officially announced that all recording will be halted because of the virus. Which doesnt give them much time to do a new recording unless they knew about TV tokyo's decision beforehand.
    The same day: a picture of new 2ki wearing the gym outfits was posted on manager's diary. Those are only used for keyakake so another episode with them was definitely being recorded.

I assume they still have 2 or 3 episodes in reserve and at least one of those will feature the new girls.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    With Naako's sudden announcement, I think they shelved this episode and inserted her farewell message at the end.

Anything with Pe-chan is an instant favorite of mine, I became a K46 fan because of her. She is such a pure soul and a joy to watch. The joy in her face when Hirose-san praised her - priceless.

Seeing the passionate side of Pe is great too, felt a bit worried when the Hirose-sensei snapped at them, but staff-san knew what they were doing :p sending the quiet idol with another quiet one in Naako-sensei, instead of an outspoken partner like Akanen or....well, only Akanen comes to mind :p

Shrewd, staff-san. Shrewd.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Naako's tears at the end.. she's so precious and will be forever missed and loved.

I found the baking part a bit grating to be honest. As in, if I were Hirose-sensei, I would've definitely exploded earlier than he did. It's just common courtesy to respond, ask questions, and show motivation when you're learning from a top-class sensei. I don't know what Rika would've done without Naako there. The oldest member of the group, already more than 4 years in as an idol, but still hasn't broken out of her shell..

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    She just okay working alone the only problem when she with other members she more dependent on them.
    for example on Quiz King Revenge episode for model theme question she just stay at back event myself as her fan saying why her
    just there become passenger but she proved me wrong on next episode she answering quiz alone versus with quiz king which she just become highlight of that episode
    sure that that just a tiny part easily for others member to do but for Pe fans we were so happy considered that was a big growth although that takes years...

For location shoot if just focusing only Pe-chan alone making bread sure hell for non Pe fans to watch and just skip this episode so the staff bring her
    best friend(bless that this location shoot was her last activity more even better doing that episode with her best friend)
    this episode was a serious episode so cannot see their craziness from both of them can bring when those two together.

The clip showing this tarento(talent celebrities) talk/reply to chef like chef was her friend and not as apprentice which was more worse for me
    https://twitter.com/b9jQ7oBcipSUDZA/status/1252013217204678656
    edit - Not defending that what Pe-chan and nanako doing were not wrong.the chef already state his rule and both of them were not following so they need to be scolded but this clip actually for j-comment that those two already done as human just because they already adult in japan and need to disappear from this world etc...but this clip actually showing everyone even adult has their own weakness and they need a reality check so what happen to this celeb and Penaako pair their get a good wake up call from hirose sensei...a good medicine taste bitter for their future own life

highlight of this episode surely when Camera caught her Pe-chan smiling when she getting praise by chef. :blush::blush:

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Definitely a highlight indeed:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  17. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Don't know about you guys, but as of late I was getting real tired of Pe-tan's eternal chara. At least in the beginning she was even capable of having a basic conversation. REBORUSHON, a-anybody? But steadily up to this moment her condition has been worsening. Just about time somebody told her to get it together for a change.
    It applies not only to Pe

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    If that's who she is then so be it. Can't force a person to change and not be herself. At least, Rika does not come across as someone who tries too hard or is trying to steal the attention from others.

• Like Like x 2
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I'm all for being yourself and everything. However. I get the feeling that most of the Kanji girls that used to be fun... nowadays don't even bother trying. I worry there might be some confusion between being yourself and taking things for granted. Basically I am trying to say that in order to make variety great again the group really needs a good shakeup. Thus baker-san's little performance is much appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Pe-chan is Pe-chan at this point, she's turning 25 in May and is pretty much an adult by now. She is who she is. I'm all for good variety, and fortunately the 2ki are getting very good at it, with standouts like TakeYui, Matsuda and Inoue leading the way.

I remember complaining that there was not too much Rika in KeyaKake lately, as I too love me some Rika humor and action in my Keyakitte and previously Keyabingo. Rika can be funny without even trying, and when she does try she gets more adorable (see the Quiz King episode).

In any case, the 2ki are being given their share of screentime now and it makes sense to focus on them, even more now that we have six new girls to get to know. Rika is Rika, she's a known commodity now along with the other 1ki.

• Agree Agree x 4