1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I don't think Maaya will graduate unless mgmt pushes her out. Because why would she? Nogi is a job and a pretty good one at that. She doesn't really have any outside work. I cant imagine her going back to school or becoming an OL. I cant see her getting married and having kids any time soon. If I was her I would hold on for as long as I can lol.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Even Hoshino will probably be in 3rd row in 26th senbatsu .

3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's interesting to see all of your opinions, and yeah, probaly Kanarin, Hinachima and Maaya are going to be very lucky if they remain in 3rd row. But I feel that (even tough Nogi has a system that gives prominent positions to those who sell more or those who mngmt thinks have potential) the generation is a factor mngmt considers at the moment they decide the senbatsu, of course is not as big as handshake sales or public recognition. So I think if there's a situation where the only 1ki members are the 3 I mentioned prevously, they should be included in senbatsu, even if it's just 3rd row.

4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think Nakada will stay. She is business smart. She has good chances filling up the vacant oneesan role. Moreover she can get that alcoholic drink ad deal alongside with Maiyan.

I do believe that she can graduate anytime and will still get jobs. If not, she can always use multitude of skills and intelligence to branch out to anything.

Maaya is a bit tricky. She has no outside job at the moment. No good reason why should she graduate anytime soon unless she has different plans in life. Though maybe she can start to do something with her food health certificate or something? That's a bit random of her but she may have good reason why

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    isnt maaya and hoshino are still young..maybe at least another 2 years before grad? both of them give out relax and chill feeling to me. they are just staying in nogi just for fun or because they still do not know what to do. plus i dont think they feel the urge to grad and also less pressure unlike asuka and ikuta where both of them has the burden as new faces of nogi. plus i dont think fans have bad feeling for them especially maaya unlike minegeshi where people think she was in 48g for so long just to leech the group's name.( i know she grad already).

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oricon 2nd week: 46,581

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It’s only been two weeks! Feels like a lifetime.

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The views gap between Shiawase no Hogoshoku and I See is getting narrow

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I see..

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I bet in no time it will surpass shiawase. Just wow.
    This could be the first time a coupling song come so close with the main single view right? I mean talk idol releases in general.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm more surprised I See MV's hasn't been taken down and replaced by the short version.

13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Does sony prolong this single "promo" because of covid?
    in the meantime it become nice treatment during quarantine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

4ki hype is real

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It could be the case since usually the coupling song MV's will be taken down after the single released.

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I still remember some people here said that 4ki will be failed comparing to the other gen from other group. Now we've seen which one that actually failed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    That's the case since the handshake events are postponed for the time being.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm not saying 4ki is a failure but the netizens talked about the song cause they said is a plagiarism of a Johnny's song. It's not because of 4ki the views. Lol

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Which song?

20. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

When the video first dropped on Youtube, pretty much every top comment was mentioning SMAP, so I assume it went viral or semi-viral because of the fandom crossover. That’s all I know though, I don’t know if that’s still driving the views.

If that was the case, I’d expect there to be more dislikes on the video. You’re aware that “plagiarism” has negative connotations, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1