1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I think they did a bonfire event for Official Fanclub a while back, so maybe it'll looks similar to that? They'll probably have special tents for the member of course. I wish they could held another JKT48 Pensi or doing school tour to boost interest within teenager. How about doing a school tour when 10th gen audition are open? Like they could distribute the audition form directly in the school

2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Did the 5th Generation Candidates are promoted directly to Team T or no ? :/
    In JKT48 web (members page), they had to promoted to Trainee but we don't know when that page was changed. And in shuffle announcement, the rest members who didn't get promoted to Team T were promoted to Trainee. :/
    I need this to complete this mutational table. :/

table.jpeg

3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I just checked the schedule update from JKT web
    They were promoted directly I think since in September they were still called kenkyuusei candidate

4. Arigatou means Thank You

Check (click) that attachment (screenshot).

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Reva (ACA) and Iris (ACB) have been resigned today.
    Sc: JKT48's FB

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Does anybody here celebrate CNY? Since JKT gonna do HS event on CNY this January I'm kinda wondering how some of member family gonna react to that. Especially since some member are chinese descendant is it bad if you just not come to family gathering in CNY?

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Arigatou means Thank You

28/01/20:
    1) For theater performance, Melati will be hiatus because of her health problem.
    2) All of 9th Generation have been promoted to Class A.

07/02/20:
    Pamela (ACA) had been resigned this night.
    1) Alliance JKT48 on IG
    Some fans said that she has leg injury.
    2) JKT48.com

13/02/20:
    Today/yesterday (?), one of the JKT48 dance coach, Crescendo Ronald (?) has been "graduated" (?).
    Kinal's IG

17/02/20:
    Tiara Sasi and Olivia Payten (ACA) had been resigned today.
    JKT48.com

Any graduation, audition, shuffle news can be seen in Mutational Information thread (started from some days ago). Someone should move the thread to General JKT48 Discussion forum part.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    It's almost KIII 5th and yet we still don't have the DVD recording for J 4th, KIII 4th, and J 5th *sigh* I can't even find the J3rd and KIII 3rd DVD anymore. Can they please work together with iflix or something like that to release the stage videos? I wouldn't mind paying subscription to netflix, plus it'll make them the first sister group with easy stage access to international fans :((((

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Ade x Beby JKT48 talking about being a captain in each group and profession.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Arigatou means Thank You

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  11. Arigatou means Thank You

Since more than / around a hundred people have been infected by Corona, there won't be any theater show until March 29. Furthermore info about the theater show will be announced soon.

https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/1255?lang=id

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

so this came to me after watching Miichan's performance in cdtv (i forgot) the other day, but don't you think it's likely the next single or maybe team song Jkt gonna do next is Give me five? Snh has sweet and bitter from a long time ago, and Jkt finally had it. Give me five is also a song Snh has long covered but Jkt hadn't, and given that both group usually circle around the same songs back in the days, I was thinking it was a high chance Give me five would be covered. The most likely is janken single, or maybe just team songs. But the song fit a graduation so well, I was on the fence whether they would give it to one of the teams.

13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Maybe doing a double A-side or give it to UG? After Rapsodi I don't think they'll using AKB song as A-side again. With covid-19 we probably only gonna have two single releases this year with one or two stage/album release and I don't think fans will be pleased if out of two release only one is original single. I just hope that whatever song they'll choose we'll have MV for the coupling song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Arigatou means Thank You

Considering the current conditions of the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak in Jakarta, there won't be any show from April 5, 2020 until the unspecified time, extended from March 29, 2020 to April 5, 2020. Merchandise booths at the theater won't operate either.

https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/1264?lang=id

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi

if the video does not show watch the video here JKT48 latest CM promoting Xiaomi Redmi 8 and 8A

• Like Like x 1
  16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Does anybody know who to contact for moving thread? Team member thread position need to be updated

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Post in the Feedback and Suggestions thread with what needs to be done.

18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Hey guys can someone explain what happened to team T & I heard there was a concert where several members announced their graduation in front of Melody?

19. Arigatou means Thank You

They were disbanded for the second time. They don't tell us the reason, but I'm sure there are either some or few factors. Actually, at the end of March (this year), the third Team T had to/might/should be announced (the members who will fill it); while the day of their appointment may be scheduled on June as same as what Melody said. But... you know... *COVID-19*

That mass graduation ? They announced their graduation when the launching day of 21th/Ori Single SSK and their concert was happened on the announcement day of final SSK result.

*Sorry if I'm wrong

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    JKT just released their 2nd(?) photobook titled "Smile at home" it cost IDR 100.000 and if you purchase one you'll get a ticket for 50 second video call with member of your choice. Sc: https://www.jkt48.com/smileathome