1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert BNK48 9th Single Senbatsu General Election (2020/03/22)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by Red13th, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    what are their number of votes?

2. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    I'm updating as I go, refresh when you can

3. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

yes, Juné in senbatsu!!!! Her speech touch my heart

4. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    My faves Miori, Kaew, and Bamboo dropped in rank... but on the bright side, Fortune and Marmink ranked on their first election :inlove::3rd: Congrats to Pun for increasing in rank, hopefully management start including her more

I'm shocked, Jane ranked #:1st:? Is she that popular? Congrats to her

5. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Wow shocked Jane is at #1. I’m happy for her tbh, I love Cherprang to death & her being #1 would’ve been deserved too, but the results are refreshing

Imagine if Music was #1, than all of Minigumo would’ve held center positions this election

So happy MinMin is in Senbatsu :mail:

And nice to see a decent number of CGM48 girls in it. They just debuted, so they’ll probably raise much higher next year

With that said, Pim’s popularity is crazy considering she wasn’t really pushed. Hopefully she’ll get pushed further in the future

And congrats to Juné too for ranking in Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  6. babadook

babadook Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Pupe
    Congratulations to Pupe from making senbatsu!!!! I am genuinely surprised Cherprang ended up 2nd though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm glad Izurina went up in ranks...even if it is a little. Shocked that Cher didn't win tbh. But it's still a really nice senbatsu.

I kind of love that Kaimook is center for undergirls tho~

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. tonicjr

tonicjr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chanyapuk Numprasop
    I was so shock that Jane won! I honestly thought she was an Undergirl when I got to know BNK48 last year. Some new BNK fans I know, didn't even knew who she was but they all knew, mobile, cherprang, music.

Also Pun's speech made me shed a tear.

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm pretty surprised Cherprang didn't win. She was the highest ranked member of BNK at the last Japanese election, too. Is her momentum fading? There's quite a big difference in votes between her and Jane.

Also, out of all the members that have ranked last time, it looks like Juné got the highest jump so congrats for her :3rd:

10. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    OMGGG IM SO HAPPY JANE IS #1! my oshi in BNK! im genuinely shocked I knew she'd at least go up in rank but to come first!? Jane oshis really came through this time i'm really happy congrats Jane :1st: And I really love Cherprang as well it's great she came 2nd despite saying she was not even interested in doing ssk this year! Hopefully Jane chooses a good song :cute:

• Like Like x 3
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wait she gets to choose the single???

• Like Like x 1
  12. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    It looks like it, last year Cherprang wanted to do #sukynada but AKS didn't approve of it. Allegedly, Jane's said she wanted to pick Heavy Rotation

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    I'm so happy about this GE result.
    Pun in Kami7, gosh finally we did it, no.4 wow when almost everybody lost vote, Pun's increased 2,0000. With this result no doubt Pun will back to senbatsu again. I'm waiting for another Pun center even it is just a Bside.
    Then we have Juné and Fond in senbatsu too, with Mewnich they are my top girls in 2nd gen. Fond proved that all the push she got last year is not worth, and Juné for a permanent senbatsu spot please. With this result, lots of my favourite members are back to senbatsu: Pun, Juné and Wee.
    I can't accept the fact that senbatsu members which have high handshake results dropped then someone like Kaimook is in every senbatsu with high position.
    For CGM then we have Pim, her fandom is way more bigger than what iAM doing with this girl, she even wasn't chosen for Chiang Mai 106 senbatsu, but yeah I'm rooting for Pim center for the 2nd one.
    yes it's a reward for winning the election this time.

Trivia for this year GE:
    - The first election to feature CGM48 members.
    - First time include Next girls unit.
    - Total of 66 participating members, an increase of 15 members since last year.
    - Paweethida Sakunpiphat (Fifa) is the only non-ranked BNK48 member.
    - For newly-ranked members, Tarisa Preechatangkit (Stang) had the biggest ranking increase (Non-rank to #19).
    - Pronwarin Wongtrakulkit (Pim) has the highest ranking in CGM48 at #22
    - For members who ranked in both elections, Plearnpichaya Komalarajun (Juné) had the biggest ranking increase (#31 to #15) while Manipa Roopanya (Khamin) is the member that had the biggest ranking decrease (#22 to #35).
    - Kunjiranut Intarasin (Jane) had the biggest vote gain of 53,120 votes, while Patchanan Jiajirachote (Orn) had the biggest vote less of 31,200 votes.
    + Patchanan Jiajirachote (Orn)'s vote loss would have been enough for a member to rank #10 in 2019 or #8 in 2020.
    + Kunjiranut Intarasin (Jane) 's vote gain would have been enough for a member to rank #3 in 2020.
    - For members who ranked in senbatsu last elections, Kunjiranut Intarasin (Jane), Punsikorn Tiyakorn (Pun) and Weeraya Zhang (Wee) are the only had vote gain this year.
    - All BNK48 Captain and Vice-Captain ranked in Senbatsu, while Team BIII's both ranked in Kami7

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Jane today said that she has done chosen song for 9th single. It's an upbeat song, no more than 8 syllables. Which song do you think will be BNK48 new Aside?

15. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    My guess is that the song is about that many syllables, so 5-8

Think it’s either Heavy Rotation, or one of the summer songs

16. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

Well... I did the digging since when the announced the SSK till the end. I can say that the one that "Big" isn't her "fandom" size.
    And the same applies to Jane too. But it a bit spiral down to the dark side of the band, so I'll not say more further.

17. bibiansbibian

bibiansbibian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murakawa Bibian
    Whether or not Jane picks this song, I think she would really fit ponytail shu shu.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Lots of people guess that would be Heavy Rotation but we will know soon, since I don't really follow Jane I don't know which kinds of song is her favorite but Jane is a good dancer right? So it would be perfect if she choose a song that focus on dance. Well Pun at no.4 makes me want a song with powerful dance to show off her skills.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is it English syllables or Japanese syllables? Cause Heavy Rotation only has 5 syllables if you count it in English, but ヘビーローテーション has 9 syllables (adding – makes it count as 2 syllables). I don't know Jane so I'm not sure she speaks Japanese. Based on the fact that she's not part of the Japanese version of Touch by Heart, I'd assume she's going by English syllables? (Assuming the title has an English title, otherwise that's a whole other story...)