1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

as rough as it is, by the big picture i think it is a nice addition on how we look and measure things(in this case reflecting their popularity) quantitively. we can analyze the pattern of their overall circulation like when it gets spiked, dip on interest, and sort of comparing it.
    *google trend also definitely has more weight if you were a blogger or content creator.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  2. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I think these are a better proxy for what the "general public" is thinking than twitter hashtags, which are easier for a minority community to skew. For that same reason though, twitter numbers might reflect the wota community better.

Also, the highest peak for any Sakamichi group ever was Keyaki's collapse on New's Year Kohaku. Which should be a clear indicator that this does not measure "popularity" or "success," it's often more about news headlines or web chatter.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Here are some other comparisons

Trying "土生 瑞穂" search term (yellow) with "Mizuho Habu" topic (purple). I didn't see a huge difference.
    https://i.imgur.com/N6JK3P3.png
    Trying 小林由依 小林 由依 菅井友香 菅井 友香. There's some difference, but not huge again.
    https://i.imgur.com/PJT4lkp.png

Trying Watanabe Rika, Kobayashi Yui, Nagasawa Nanako, Sugai Yuka, Watanabe Risa, past 90 days.
    https://i.imgur.com/USazKhb.png
    You do see higher weekly red spikes starting from February due to Kobayashi Yui's drama, and those spikes go away in March when the drama ends. You also do see a spike and some buzz at and after April 12 due to her Keyakake ep, but I think it's expected that this buzz is only within fans, not among the general public, since it's specific to the Keyakake TV show. Sugai's spikes may be related to Keyakizaka being in the news or her stage play. Nagasawa has a big spike when her graduation was announced. And recently, there is a spike in Watanabe and Nagasawa due to the controversy about the recent Keyakake episode.

Same as above except replacing Watanabe Risa with Shiraishi Mai and past 7 days.
    https://i.imgur.com/7z6zmud.png
    On average, Shiraishi is 22 on the graph and Kobayashi is about 1-3. Which means that in the original table, the "0.000" indeed doesn't make sense. If Shiraishi is normalized to 100, Kobayashi would be 4.5-13.5. Watanabe Risa is 14.1 and Sugai Yuka is 8.4 in the original table, so that makes sense. The table has Nagasawa and Rika in 15th and 16th place, so it is factoring in the spike they had recently, so that makes sense, too.

Trying Yakubo Mio (in this case, "矢久保美緒" didn't work and just showed 0 so I had to use "矢久保 美緒"), Kobayashi Yui, Oda Nana, Sugai Yuka, Ozeki Rika, past 7 days.
    https://i.imgur.com/lDu7Xgc.png
    Yakubo Mio is lower than the others, so yeah, the original table isn't getting those right.

Replacing Yakubo above with Sasaki Kumi (big spike is due to appearance on Odoru Sanma Goten),
    https://i.imgur.com/IHUCuad.png
    and there's definitely something wrong with the original table having Sasaki at 0.000. I think all the 0.000 entries in the original table are just plain wrong, due to something like what @Gofindnova said, either due to not having a space between their names or something.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Well that settles it. Kobayashi Yui should definitely not be center.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @gish0046 Who do you think should be center and why?

6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Literally anyone but Yuipon. Because she represents everything that's bad about Keyaki. Morose, dull, boring. Instead of moving forward, Keyaki would be stuck with the same old tired image except instead of having a dynamic, charismatic center they would have the least charismatic person in the entire group (IMO).

There's a good reason why the KayaKake staff, who have been working with her for five years, couldn't tell you anything about her and just put a bunch of generic stuff on her locker, and actually had to do research just to be able to put an episode about her together. Because she's the least memorable person in all of Sakamichi.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Kobayashi Yui = Endo Sakura

I totally agree with you gish, I would like a Sugai center, but it's not gonna happen, maybe if she graduates, so I would prefer someone like Hono, Matsuda Rina or Morita, the would bring a different color. And don't mind him. It seems he's done making his nauseating statements against us on Nogi threads and now wants to have approvation from Keya fans showing he's going to defend whoever of us says something about a random Keya girl he doesn't even care about.

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Oh god

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What 'nauseating statements?' It's only a question asked looking for someone to justify their opinion. If you can't be explicit with why you dislike someone, or can't take ownership of your opinion, why bother expressing it?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @SteCola Hey, be nice. I asked him a normal question, didn't I? I didn't 'defend' anyone.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I didn't say that asking about who should be the center is a nauseating statement. Read better my comment. It's the whole statements he does to whoever does a criticism to a random member in all threads that to me is nauseating, and the whole discussion he had with gish that I didn't like.

And then, i receive multiple comments against me not respecting my pov from other users like "you are a troll" (even if then they do the same things as me on other threads), "these your comments are boring" etc. So I don't think is such a big deal if I have opinions of other users comments too.

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I did call you a troll, and I guess that indeed wasn't fair. My apologies.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Collection of Sakamichi Youngest Members.:cute:
    Part 1

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 2

if the video does not show watch the video here

credit to uploader.:1st:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Rover

Rover Kenkyuusei

This only applies to variety maybe and nothing else, Keyaki is known for their performances. Kobayashi centered Silent Majority before and she looked pretty charismatic to me. Just because someone is quiet doesn't mean their boring, the recent episode on her showed that.

This doesn't even make any sense, charisma is their image; that's what their known for. Hirate was known as the charismatic idol and for her ability to express the emotions of the song on stage. The other members, of course, are able to do this as well.

Just because Keyaki aren't great at variety doesn't mean their uncharismatic and boring. If you watch their variety show you can tell that some members are more outgoing than others, that's just how their personalities are.

What does this even mean. Endo is arguably the top of her generation and on her way of becoming one of the leading members of Nogi.

• Like Like x 12
  15. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    Endo Sakura has her own charm and I don't see any problem about as the center.

As for Kobayashi Yui, I think she kinda of suitable for being ace than center. I like the way the management pair her with Risa. Same like Kyoko and Katoshi in Hinatazaka. But still, she also good as the center.

16. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    The Sakamichi Group Mobile Mail/Message April Monthly Report

Mobile mail/message (mobame) is a paid service where we can subscribe to members to receive messages from them such as text, photo, video, and incoming call. We can also send letters to them and will be charged per letter. The monthly price is relatively cheap so we can subscribe to several members.

Nogizaka46: http://sp.nogizaka46.com/mail/
    Keyakizaka46 & Hinatazaka46: https://www.keyakizaka46.com/guide/

Nogizaka46 Mobame:
    name - days - total - average/day
    [​IMG]

Total group mails:
    1st gen: 307 messages
    2nd gen: 472
    3rd gen: 990
    4th gen: 432 (started on April 20th)
    Total: 2201 messages (with 42 mobame active members)

Total mails ranking:
    1) Mukai Hazuki: 191 messages
    2) Kubo Shiori: 153
    3) Sato Kaede: 121
    4) Sakaguchi Tamami: 115
    5) Inoue Sayuri: 110 (until April 27th, graduation day)

Average per day ranking:
    1) Mukai Hazuki: 6.4 messages per day
    2) Kubo Shiori: 5.1
    3) Shibata Yuna: 5.0
    4) Kanagawa Saya: 4.9
    5) Hayakawa Seira: 4.8
    6) Kakehashi Sayaka: 4.5
    7) Inoue Sayuri: 4.1
    8) Sato Kaede: 4.0
    9) Sakaguchi Tamami: 3.8
    10) Kaki Haruka: 3.6

Hinatazaka46 Mobame:
    name - days - total - ranking
    [​IMG]
    Total group messages: 4742 messages (with 19 mobame active members)

Total messages ranking:
    1) Tomita Suzuka: 539 messages
    2) Saito Kyoko: 435
    3) Ushio Sarina: 365
    4) Kato Shiho: 339
    5) Kanemura Miku: 303

Average per day ranking:
    1) Tomita Suzuka: 18 messages per day
    2) Saito Kyoko: 14.5
    3) Ushio Sarina: 12.2
    4) Kato Shiho: 11.3
    5) Kanemura Miku: 10.1

Keyakizaka46 Mobame:
    name - days - total - ranking
    [​IMG]
    Total group messages: 1663 messages (with 21 mobame active members)

Total messages ranking:
    1) Koike Minami: 168 messages
    2) Matsudaira Riko: 150
    3) Inoue Rina: 131
    4) Moriya Akane:122
    5) Sugai Yuuka: 118

Average per day ranking:
    1) Koike Minami: 5.6 messages per day
    2) Matsudaira Riko: 5
    3) Inoue Rina: 4.4
    4) Moriya Akane: 4.1
    5) Sugai Yuuka: 3.5

Since fans pay for it, the amount is important too. Considerations of choosing who to subscribe is also based on the amount. If she frequently sent messages, the price of her subscription will be worth it and even attract other fans to also subscribe to her. Unlike if member rarely updates it, fans will reluctantly take it, as the message is not that worthy (unless she is their oshimen). Aside from the personal blog, mobame is a way for them to communicate with fans, so it's better to stay contented, especially since we're in a situation where we can't do handshake events, live concerts, etc.

For Nogizaka46 members, they also have active 755 (Nanagogo) SNS, which makes them occupied with both applications to deliver the messages. Different from the official mobame, 755 is free for anyone to see and comment on.

Seed & Flower's Keyaki & Hinata message application reached a profit of 1,1 billion yen in April. It keeps increasing monthly and almost doubled the profit in past one year. Thanks to members' hard work who keep updating them.
    Details: http://game-i.daa.jp/?cmd=s&k=36d9c6619f

Hinatazaka is amazing, they doubled the total of Nogizaka, and almost tripled that of Keyakizaka with only 19 members. If we sort the total messages into ranking, the 1st-14th place would be Hinatas, 15th is Mukai Hazuki, and 17th is Koike Minami. I'd say they are too motivated to update their mobame and the contents are mostly good in general and varied for the creativity of each member, it's not just the amount or spam message.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Kyonko has been dethroned by Suzuka.. girl better step up her game [hehe]

Everyone knows Hinata girls are fan service queens. They've never taken their fans for granted, even during Hiragana days. Ohisamas are so very lucky :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

I think you mean 110 million yen, not 1.1 billion. Also, to be pedantic, its sales (or revenue), not necessarily profit.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    Thank you for the correction!
    Sorry if I word it wrong, I mean revenue too. After checking some things it's still a gross, there will be 30% cut for provider sites too, such as playstore, and there's app development, though this kind of apps didn't need much maintenance.

But the point I want to show is actually the significant increase even with the members decreasing (graduate, hiatus, etc), and surely it will continue to go up as the member who have active mobame increased (Still waiting until the new gens to have their own too). Sorry still can't found the data for Nogizaka, I'm sure they will do the same, and the distribution graph for the 4th gen is pretty good too.

20. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Thanks for the info! Since this is for both Keyaki and Hinata, it's hard to say where the increase is coming from, whether it's from Hinata's growth or Keyaki getting more interest since they're going through interesting times. Or the growth is simply because people are thirsty for online content from both groups since they can't get other content due to the coronavirus.

Do you know where this data comes from? Is it calculating it just from downloads of the app, or is it calculating it from how many members users have subscribed to (which I assume is where the actual $ is being spent on)?

I kinda doubt there is info for Nogizaka's mobame since there's no app for that. (It's like, some system set up between Nogizaka and cell phone providers, right?) If they move their system to an app, then there can be.