1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. merueriiryohamegu___4846

merueriiryohamegu___4846 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I noticed she is doing really good and sold a lot of slots at jiwaru days and ishi handshakes ( even better than hana ). Probably for hkt next single she is the Center ??

Besides HKT need to push so many young generation. So beside Hana and miku i think nappi is the best option too ( she's doing really good at handshakes )

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I'm so happy she is the center of the new HKT48 single. I hope this means we will see a lot of her this year

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ agree. Need to start congratulating her. Looking forward to the single

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Don't judge, but... this girl looks frightened on every photo and in every MV (also in Hayaokuri Calendar and Ishi)
    Sure that she'll do great job?
    I apprehend that it might look funny.:hehe:

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hello there. I don't know anything about Hirona, but I just edited her wiki page and gave her page the layout we're slowly implementing across the site (which means she's got a History section now).

I noticed that her catchphrase says that she's in highschool. Is this still true? I know she joined the group in 2016 and was wondering whether the catchphrase is from when she joined, and she's 21 now so I'd be quite surprised if she was still in highschool.

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No she ain't. Most of the catchphrases on Wiki are old.

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do you know her current catchphrase or do you have a video where I could hear it?

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The HKT48 Theater stages which were broadcast at the end of March are currently still available on the group's offcial YT channel - Nappi appears in this one, her self-introduction is at 32:03:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I assume she says her current catchphrase but my understanding is poor even though there's closed-captioned JP subs available on the video.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story in Nikkei Style about being center of 3-2.

"HKT48 has released "3-2 (San Hikuni)" on April 22nd. This is the first single in about a year since Rino Sashihara graduated. The 21st-year-old Hirona Unjo, who entered the first selection in the previous work and stands in the center for the first time in this work. Although she was from Hokkaido, she joined the Hakata-based HKT48 in her 16th year as a 4th generation member, yearning for Sashihara that she saw in magazines. Although it seemed calm at first glance, the strength of the core and occasional smiling face became popular, and the fans pushed it up and pulled it out.

“When I first listened only to the melody, the song“ 3-2 ”that stood in the center for the first time felt refreshing. I felt that it was a new type of song because there are many pop and bright songs in HKT48."

She got help from Hana on the choreography.

"Each choreography is big and fast, but we also needed an expression and an atmosphere with a feeling. In the music videos I've used up to now, I used to put it in the morning and shoot that day, but this time there were several dance lessons with everyone before the shoot. I also practiced a lot, but I was worried that the first center would work. Hana-san (Matsuoka) helped me with that. When the center was decided, she sent me a message saying "Congratulations" immediately, and when I was worried in front of the mirror in the lesson, she gave me some advice. Thanks to that, I was able to grasp the flow line and height through my arm, and the small fluffy movements."

About HKT48

"After all, when I hear that it is HKT48, I think most people only get the image of Sashihara. But now, if you're talking, Murashige (Anna) is the leader. Matsuoka (Natori) and Motomura (Aoi) are the leaders. It's Hana who makes everyone feel bright. Miku (Tanaka) has a high profile. There are other members with a lot of individuality, so I think we all have to polish what we are good at. ''

Nappi.jpg

https://style.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO58794660W0A500C2000000?channel=DF280120166614&n_cid=LMNST011

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've never really seen any center's thread as empty as this one. Is she really not doing anything right now? :(

I mean I know there's a pandemic but still... they should be pushing her a bit more

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If not for David61, you, and me, the thread would be almost totally empty!

• Like Like x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do you think she would be a more popular member if 3-2 had been released at a time when there wasn't a pandemic?

Just a few days ago, there was a 48G next gen senbatsu performance on CDTV and they didn't include any SKE or HKT members at all (only AKB, NMB, NGT and STU). I believe if things were different, Hirona would surely be part of that senbatsu performance?

I have to admit I've done a poor job with keeping up with HKT during this pandemic, but have they been doing anything? All I know is that their theatre is back, so have they had any performances, like AKB's social distance kouen? I feel bad that Hirona doesn't really get any activities (at least it looks that way to me...)

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is my first time posting here, I think I'm becoming a fan of Nappi! I first noticed her this year when she became center of HKT. Actually, among 48G sister groups, in the past, I was mostly following NMB and SKE, and just a little for HKT. The only HKT member I really loved and supported was Sakura. I didn't think I could love another HKT member, it's also because their music and image wasn't really my type. However this year it was very different!

First when I saw that they picked Nappi as center, I heard of her name before but never really paid attention to her. After seeing her, I thought she looks really pretty and cute and I was surprised that they picked a center who was 21 years old (she turned 22 earlier this month btw. Happy birthday even though I'm late!), because usually HKT push the younger members (both in age and looks) so it was surprised that the new center was someone who's older than 20, and I liked this change. So I looked forward to the single!

Once 3-2 was released, I thought this is so different than the usual HKT releases, it's like they tried a more mature sound. The song is great and the music video as well, the choreo and clothes are good too... I really love it and for me it's one of the best 48G releases in the past 2 years. So yes I completely like this HKT with Nappi as center and with this type of songs!

I decided to follow Nappi on Twitter after taking a look at her page some months ago, she is posting really pretty and cute photos so I followed her! Everytime she makes an update, the photos look great! She's very good at taking pictures. and now after a while, I think I want to know more about her and possibly become her fan, I'll start by watching the videos posted here that still work (there are not many, and there's only 3 pages so it will go fast LOL) I'll be back to share my thoughts ;D

• Like Like x 3
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just read the 3 pages of this thread and I watched the videos posted here that still worked, in total there was only 3, with 2 of them being election appeal videos LOL

First about the election appeal videos, Nappi only participated in 2 elections. The first time in 2017, it was around 1 year after she debuted, and she did not rank. Then she participated in 2018 (the last elections), and here she ranked, her 1st day preliminary result was #69 and then for the final result she ranked #84.

I watched her election appeal for 2017 and for 2018, I noticed her way of speaking changed between the 2 years LOL I guess she became more adult, in the 2017 video she was 18 (soon 19), in the 2018 video she was 19 (soon 20), she sounds less nervous and more calm and mature, this is the way she speaks now too. I think she was really cute in the 2017 video, in the end she shout her goal, and I think she said: "I want a lot of people to remember my name!". For the 2018 one, she said that her goal is to rank at #79. I guess she ended up not too far from it, it was a good start. There is actually an official english translation of her appeal in the description of the video so I'll share it here:

"HKT48 Team KIV, I'm Hirona Unjo. The past year, in the Unit Janken Tournament, I was able to win as part of the unit fairy w!nk, and release a debut CD. I was also chosen as Senbatsu for HKT48's 11th single, and thus able to receive many opportunities thanks to my fans. Thank you very much. At this year's Olympics, "Sodane Japan" - Hokkaido's curling team, won 3rd place, and I gained courage from them. As the only member from Hokkaido in HKT48, I hope to make great progress. My aim is 79th place and above. I ask for your support, thank you!"

Then she ranked #84 with 17,557 votes, this was her speech, I translated it:

"I'm Unjo Hirona from HKT48. To everyone who voted, thank you very much. I came from Hokkaido to Fukuoka, I started working in HKT48, I had a lot of anxiety, I was wondering if it was a good thing for me to have joined HKT, but to have met the fans today like this, I feel really happy. I'm really grateful to you."

I'm also posting her 2 election poster photos, they were never shared here -

001.jpg 002.jpg

She looks really cute on them, and in the 2018 one, she also wrote her goal (#79), I wish she achieved it ;_; it's too bad that elections stopped because I think girls like Nappi could get a lot of help from elections. I have a feeling she would have ranked up a lot in the next years and that it would help many more people to know her name and face. She would become more popular. She's cute, so I have no doubt she would attract more fans. I'm kinda sad she didn't have the chance to get a popularity boost from elections and that they stopped it before she could rise in ranks. I hope she can receive other opportunities to become popular >.< Being center of HKT was a great start, although it was in a difficult timing so I don't think they could make a lot of promotions. I hope she has many more chances in the future and find more success <3

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched an episode of HKT48 no Odekake because it was posted in this thread in the past (it was one of the only video links that still worked among what was posted in the 3 pages of this thread, haha), apparently it's episode 189 that aired in 27th October 2016, so around 4 years ago. At that time, Nappi was 18 years old and she joined the group 3 months before this episode! She was very new, this was probably one of her first variety show with HKT. Also I found later that this episode has been subbed here.

At the beginning, Nappi did a short intro along with other 4th gens, she just said that she's 18 years old and from Hokkaido, then around the end when they went to visit the eldery, the members tried to entertain them and Nappi did a short imitation of her grandpa, it's around 19:46 in the episode, I think it's the only time she talks. it was very random and cute, haha

I took a few screenshots, her "grandpa" pose was really cute LOL her little laughs and her embarassed expression when she finished were so cute too ^-^

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Adorable <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

I found this video with Nappi doing her catchphrase in 2019! This was discussed earlier in this thread, this is the catchphrase she's using now which is different from her original one. I'm wondering if this video is one of the first times she said her new catchphrase? Because she looks shy and embarassed LOL before saying it, she laughed and said "yada..." ("no") XD and after she said it, everyone said "cute" but I think a fan scream "it's embarassing" (for fun) and Murashige said something like "That's wrong, let's do our best with Nappi and say that it's cute" and then the fan screamed "it's cute" LOL it's a fun video and Nappi is sooo adorable <3

Btw this is the meaning of her catchphrase (taken from wiki48) "When calling out for Nappi? Please say (Ruururururu!) Let's go meet the fox together! I want to become everyone's cutie! I'm Unjo Hirona, also known as Nappi." it's very cute <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Please keep updating this thread with your findings, it's fantastic to see someone fall for Nappi for the first time. She's so adorable :cry2:

Btw, that fan yelled "Sexy", but Shige told him off "Wrong! Nappi did her absolute best up here, so you better reward her by saying 'cute'!!" [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for the correct translation, somehow I thought that the fan said "hazukashii dayo" because Nappi looked so embarassed, but listening again now it does sound like he says "sexy" LOL well that's unexpected XD and yes I'll keep posting here! I still learn about Nappi and I'm finding a lot of informations, she's just so cute! I'm glad that my posts are appreciated <3

• Like Like x 1