1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Can it be that my rants have finally been answered? Not only did they give spotlight to many members, but the TENSHON was TAKAI. Even Pe-chan managed to get moving. I wonder if they told her that Sushi Zanmai offers these bad boys or something.
    img_5064cddd43fd5ee19ad7e8415e12ee5b91847.jpg

2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Man, Yuipon looks frickin' PISSED everytime she gets called Ponpon :p its so endearing

The new gens are so energetic too

Ponpon and Yuuka's ability to shed tears on command = amazing. Both have futures as actresses should they so wish.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Akiho in particular is growing on me, but I loved everyone and laughed from start to end. I already know I'm gonna rewatch it more times than I should!
    The thing I appreciated more is that the girls, even the ones not taking part on the games looked like they were really enjoying themselves.

Now I'm gonna say something it may appear controversial so I hope I'll manage to write it down clearly. If I can't, just know it's a positive comment on the girls and not dissing them at all.
    There're moments in which it's clear 1st gen are trying hard at variety, try hard to create a fun and joyfull feeling... it's never about their reactions though, I felt it when Risa started cheering Pe, for example. A little too forced, a little less genuine than usual, but it's okay. From my point of view it means the girls are really trying hard and in doing so are creating an enviroment where 2nd gen can easily be themselves without having (staff) people make them tune it down... I see growth in it and it please me. Even because the rest of their reactions still feels completely genuine.
    Just a though I wanted share, I'm no attacking anyone though

Truly waiting for next one

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I think the only member who coulda gotten away with calling Yuipon "PonPon" in her face was probably Manaka. I wish one of the 2-gen would dare call her "PonPon-sama".:D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @rdamon42 (in a joking mood but with a little touch of reality): Of course it's easier for 1st gen them to shed tears much more easily than 2nd gen... They have experienced so many more sad events in this group, like graduations, Kouhakus etc etc
    @Dill I'm so glad I'm not alone in that: I was rating Akiho 6th out of 6 from the short intro videos as Kenshuusei... Now she has grown to my (early) number 1. I have to say I like all of them equally they are all adorable but I find myself always looking for her name in this forum member thread for eaxmple or the K46 discord... Her face is just hunting me. However all remaining 5 are close second. I also crave to see more of Marino as well as I am sure this wild flower will blossom nicely in the future. Dorokatsu is a HUGE ? and her presence, aura and mannerisms will certainly attract every fan, while the 3 remaining girls are natural and STUNNING beauties...
    Hidden gem as highlight of yesterday's episode: The tenderness with which 1st gen girls (Risa n particular) have welcomed back Ten-chan after being eliminated from the catch-game... I just melted!

• Like Like x 1
  6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Philosophy Senpai Risa going out of her way to hug Ten will remain one of my favorite moments... so precious!

8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think one of Matsuri or Runrun would be able to get away with calling her that.

9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @Jsprite ah you're right, that rebel queen Manaka would openly call her that.

@Philosophy Senpai I thought the same way too, with all the challenges our girls have had to deal with they must have a well of emotions to draw from.

Onuma Style had my sides aching, I enjoyed that so much. For the new 2ki, Masumoto Kira still stands out to me though (she went after the drill sergeant!) :shock:

10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Why is that, I am almost certain Dorokatsu will not rest until she train herself so intensely, so that one day she will beat Nen? Prepare yourselves for a 2nd round guys, that girl is insane...

11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @Philosophy Senpai
    Let's hope Masumoto won't end up like a certain individual after her revenge attempt
    mpv-shot0048.jpg

12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Naako's teary eyes can melt steel... I miss both of them, though..

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I still have not forgiven Iguchi for beating Naako twice :p

Kira looks quite determined though, Akanen almost never gets beaten. I was shocked she got beat in the three way tug of war to be honest.

Masumoto Kira is one to watch, that girl has guts.

I think Risa hugged TenTen because she thought she hit her quote hard in the back. Its still sweet though. And they are almost the same height, too. TenTen already looks like she can be a top model.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Man, these competition episodes are so awesome. Haven't laughed this hard while watching Keyakitte in years. Am SO glad to see the new 2ki girls again, although I wanted more of Rena and Hikari-chan.

Akiho's sumo squat was for sure the highlight of the episode. [hehe] Great screentime for all three (or two?) gens.

Can't wait for part two.

15. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

A point I really appreciate staff in this episode, it's that when Yuipon made a S-point comments about Habu, they did not let it go, having a focus on her commenting and switch back to the main cam. They really did a great job recently in capturing member's appeal moments

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Good point, I also really liked when they focused on PonPon when she mouthed "majde, hontoni" and Tsucchi interpreted it as "korosu shimas"

Our PonPon is on fire lately :p

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Oh, she is on fire for sure! And the MC will also make sure to add oil, gasoline and any other flammable material to that fire non-stop!!! Let's grab popcorn and enjoy guys... Warm-up the gif generators and buckle-up for thunderous laughs!

18. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Seems like we have another highly competitive girl in Masumoto Kira and that can only be good for the show :D

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, Masumoto's name is not romanized as Matsumoto? Just curious...

20. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Not until you mentioned it that I thought she was Matsumoto... I checked again on Keyaki main site, the romanji was "ますもと きら", so she is Masumoto Kira, not Matsumoto