1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Since this is where the talk about acquisition take place, this old graphic are probably useful to better understand the relationship. Take note that some of the number is outdated and may be different than current number.
    [​IMG]
    Actually his share is in the FA project, through Y&N Brother, rather than Keyholder.

Special advisor part is true though, with scope of authority remain unknown today.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

FA Project's main thing seems to be Naachan's contact lens thing, mememar.

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    46 Hour TV returns this coming June (19-21 June)! However, this time, 46 Hour TV will only exclusively air on Abema (formerly AbemaTV), which is a streaming TV platform only available in Japan and geoblocked outside of the country.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2020/05/46tv-4.php

*And, no, Maiyan won't be participating this time since she's supposed to graduate (but postponed due to human malware).

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1589694481802.jpg
    And they will have a show preview on May 23 hosted By Captain Manatsu and Umezawa Minami
    They kinda Foreshadowing Ume as Nxt in Line .

5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I kinda see that coming since more 1st and 2nd gen will graduate soon, its safer to make one of the 3rd gen the captain instead.
    Btw, ive tried to open the 46h tv link on abema apps but it seems i cant turned on the notification bell (Its greyed out) . And in the video there is "Not available in your area" in japanese.
    Is it normal because its not open/start yet or do i really need to do something(buy the premium maybe?).I cant really understand japanese on the apps.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Its geo block , You need Japan based VPN

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Really? But i can still watch some tho like early eps of nogi sekai tabi.

I guess i need to install vpn then.

8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nogizaka46 46hoursTV
    Then & Now
    667ns1q79ucivgpst4f2mnxxu.jpg 6fwgvecq89rr778i9vq6br6h5.jpg
    :cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I translated a Q&A with the stars of Eizouken (mostly Ume and Mizuki), from CanCam June 2020.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Q. Do Umezawa-san and Mizuki have any similarities?
    Umezawa: I think we’re not similar at all (laughs)! First of all, I can’t go out to eat alone like Yamashita does… But we both tend to be seen as being composed. Like, we have an image of being relatively steady… But that’s actually not the case at all!
    Mizuki: Ume is the same generation as me, but I guess we’re similar in that we’re both calm realists~? Areas where we’re not similar are… Ume is very serious! I’m not serious… it’s difficult to admit, but (laughs) since, without meaning to, I make a loud racket with everyone backstage.

Q: Among the 3rd gen, what kind of person would you consider each other?
    M: I think Ume’s very adult. In a really good way. She’s someone who can consider various things objectively, not just regarding herself, but also reading the atmosphere around her and conducting herself accordingly. I always think that she’s incredible.
    U: Yamashita was recently the important MC for the 3rd gen Live, she’s someone who’s always leading the members. But I guess she’s like a balancer when chit-chatting with everyone? Also, along with Mukai Hazuki, she has the position of being someone who fools around (laughs).

Q: Tell us your initial impressions when you first met!
    M: Ume is the tallest and has a great figure too. I thought, “What a beautiful onee-san~” When I tried talking to her though, she's level-headed, but she’s actually much more the cute type than I thought! I was thinking she was a cool person, but she’s a totally openhearted person with a kind presence.
    U: I was slow to close the distance with other members, but Yamashita was easy to talk to, she was the one person I could chat with. Yamashita is talkative even when she’s getting her makeup done. So I think she’s a girl with a feeling of being surprisingly easy to talk to. Now that we get along better… I think she’s really eccentric (laughs). I didn’t think she was this kind of person at the beginning!

Q: Is there anything you learned about each other for the first time when shooting “Eizouken”?
    U: I was surprised, “Her communication ability is high…!” I’m very shy and I thought Yamashita might be that way too, but that wasn’t the case at all! When we do work for Nogizaka46, we meet with almost all the same staff, so I don’t often see her coming into contact with people from outside, but Yamashita was weaving in jokes as she was talking with the director or the cameraman-san. I thought that I should learn from her example.
    M: I was amazed again at how she’s able to consider not only herself, but also the people around her. Also, Ume is… an early bird (laughs)! She’s super early every day. The shooting is far away, so it takes about 2-3 hours to travel there, but I really can’t get up in the morning…! I lie down on the seat and go to sleep right away, but if I glance over, Ume is properly awake and looking at the scenery outside… That part of her is also incredible, I thought (laughs).

Q: Did you do anything to get closer to the characters you were playing?
    U: She’s a character who really likes money, so I walked around carrying more cash in my wallet than usual (laughs). I thought approaching it on the surface level might also be important, so anyhow let’s first get my hands on some money…! In terms of appearance, what affected me was that I became very hunchbacked! I even ended up being told by the people around me, “You’ve become a hunchback, huh.” I’m desperately trying to correct it now.

Q: Tell us about an episode involving the shooting of “Eizouken”!
    M: It was tough having no electricity, water, or gas behind the scenes. In the middle of the darkness, everyone did their makeup around a single light, or warmed themselves up around the heater… The environment was harsh, but it felt like camping, and now it’s a good memory (laughs). In a sense, I think the bonds between the three of us became stronger!

Q: Tell us about an episode involving Asuka-san!
    M: When we talk together, she says, “Are you mocking me!?” but I’m not mocking her, it’s my love coming out <3 Because I really like Asuka-san too much <3
    U: Asuka-san was eating a daifuku on the first day of shooting, but she was thoroughly getting the daifuku powder on her nose as she was eating, it was incredibly cute (laughs). She’s not a sly person, so I thought there was absolutely no way, but all the same, I was struck, “Was Asuka-san actually that kind of person!?”

Q: After finishing shooting “Eizouken,” has your relationship with Saito Asuka-san changed?
    M: We get along great now! I didn’t go up to talk to Asuka-san that much before, but after shooting “Eizouken,” it’s increased a whole lot. Asuka-san is a 1st gen senpai, but we’re similar in age, so we have a lot of similarities. When I’m talking to her and I can feel “We’re in the same age group~” I’m incredibly happy! Even backstage, I’m beside Asuka-san a lot more, it feels like she’s the senpai I’m closest to now.
    U: I think it’s also changed a lot for me! Recently, it’s gotten to the point where I’m getting teased though (laughs). At first, she was a senpai, after all, so my nervousness was much stronger. Soon after we started shooting, there was a scene where I used my full strength to hit Asuka-san with a soft baton, but that was really tough. Asuka-san told me, “It’s fine to hit with all your strength!” but I felt apologetic or something, it’s mentally intense for me if I have to strike my senpai… I repeatedly held back too much and no sound came out, which was no good for the scene. So consequently, I ended up hitting her over and over… That was the toughest scene of the entire shoot (laughs). Asuka-san often clings to the manager-san’s back, or leans her weight against a wall or a person, but recently she’s started clinging to me as well, which makes me happy <3 We’re talking about going out to eat together some time ♪

Secret interview with Asuka
    Q: How was filming with Umezawa-san?
    Asuka: Umezawa was the lubricant for the whole thing. I think the shooting went super smoothly thanks to Umezawa being there. She has a very solicitous personality, so she was always paying attention to the atmosphere on set. Yama and I both do what we please at our own pace, but she would put us in order. She’s my kouhai, but I have high regard for that part of her.

Q: How was filming with Mizuki?
    A: Yama gives the impression of someone who can read the mood properly and is able to be well-mannered to senpai, but for some reason, she totally makes fun of me (laughs). I think it’s probably because the role of Asakusa Midori that I’m playing is someone who gets tsukkomi’d and is easily teased, but she took advantage of that to keep on giving tsukkomis. The way she acts towards other senpai is a little different, so, well, I’m also happy about it… but I’m always telling Yama to shape up. I say, “I’m how many years your senpai?” (laughs).

Q: Are there any similarities between the characters you play and yourself?
    M: In front of fans, she plays the cool “charismatic amateur model Mizusaki Tsubame,” but in front of the two that she gets along with, she becomes explosively excited and otaku-like… I think that part of her is similar to me. I also think, “I have to do it properly!” during work, but in front of the members I get along with, my faults come out right away (laughs).
    A: Asakusa is a big coward, so when she talks to people, she uses a strange way of speaking and addresses people in strange ways, protecting herself. That might also be similar to me. In the beginning, I also had the kind of relationship with Yamashita and Umezawa where I had to call them by a name like “Yamashita-senshu!” or “Umezawa-sensei!” so I think that was kind of similar.
    U: She’s almost the complete opposite of me, isn’t she. What’s similar is the length of her hair and her height…! Kanamori-san has her act together and she’s very skilled at handling her emotional distance from other people. She’s also good at communicating in a way that’s suited to dealing with each person, and at setting people in motion. I think it’s cool how she properly thinks ahead when she’s taking action.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    In the vacation episode over 2 years back when Misa , Yoda, and Higuchi went to Matsuzaka, what was the hotel they stayed in ? The room looked really cozy and spacious :cool:. It looked like a suite with a good view.

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    https://twitter.com/dipolacubo/status/1264612216583491584

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ^^MV just dropped on official YT channel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    An MV in which we can see many graduated members as well as gen 4.2. Never thought I'd see the day. :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sun

Sun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Such a beautiful MV. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Participating graduated members: Ikoma Rina, Ichiki Rena, Ito Karin, Eto Misa, Saito Chiharu, Saito Yuuri, Sagara Iori, Sakurai Reika, Nishino Nanase, Noujo Ami, Wakatsuki Yumi

(Sorry, but as expected, Hashimoto Nanami isn't listed.)

Director: Yokobori Mitsunori
    CG director: Arafune Yasuhiro

• Informative Informative x 6
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Damn, both song and MV are far better than some we had on the past singles. Wonder if they would consider putting this on the next Album.
    Haha, I was waiting for Nanamin to appear. Onsen trio went on a trip (without Kubo) :hehe:
    Nice to see Maiyan/Nanase one more time

• Like Like x 3
  20. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    That was wonderful. Some Kanashimi no Wasurekata vibes. The parts with Meiji Jingu was really neat, since it's Nogizaka's "home" after all. I'm also now going to choose to believe that Maiyan and Nanase like to squad up and wreck noobs on Call of Duty.

• Like Like x 7