1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    BREAKING NEWS!!!

Official Statement: MNL48 Joyce will no longer join the Third General Election

05/18/2020 by MNL48 Philippines

Hallohallo Entertainment Inc. (HHE) would like to formally announce MNL48 Joyce will not be part of the Third General Election due to personal reasons that we, HHE and MNL48 members, respect and understand.

With that, we are thankful for the commitment, talent and dedication she shared with us and we wish her nothing but the best in the new path she will be taking.

Indeed, we truly are grateful for the unending support of fans. We are hopeful for what’s in store for MNL48 especially now that the group is expanding and working hard for their sixth single to be released soon and gearing up for their upcoming jam-packed events, activities and projects.

HHE

https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/news-a...ll-no-longer-join-the-third-general-election/

2. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Ohh there goes JoyLy..

Anyway, in light of that splash alert this is how you go with a bang or idol dignity..

Translated:
    "I have a confession to make and please don't be surprised, I know that this is not allowed (48G rule) but I have a bf and his name is MNLoves (MNL48 fans)."

It is still a short journey, but all the best to her future career and life.

[​IMG]

3. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

very unlikely and first time seeing the mnl48 site specifically down:

[​IMG]

4. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

MNL48 site still down for 3 days now, in the meantime throwback 1st Gen group photo

[​IMG]

5. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    So. Some of the girls are getting YouTubes now.

Cool. But...why(?) :confused:

6. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

one word.. money$

I think they finally woke up from that big mistake kumu nightmare sucking the life out of their potential and popularity. If you'd notice they are always somewhere on top when they do lives.

and what's different from kumu and youtube streaming where you can also accept donations with youtube without having a ridiculous credit system. They can also monetize thru adsense. kumu diamonds? please.. :fp:

I hope they pocket all w/o HHE's getting some cut.. and they should let them for a change (no pun intended). It's about time they earn each of their worth, popularity or hardwork esp with this on-going crisis.

Good for them :!:

In Related News..
    Event: Sheki, Abby and Coleen along with AKB48 and other sister group representatives will participate in One Love Asia this Wednesday 5/27 7pm HKT.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    There's no way HHE will let member have their own youtube channel without having a sip of that profit lol, HHE probably will have some part of those adsense money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

yep typical HHE. :fp:

In other news..

Failed to the Core

"Media Partner" not even mentioning MNL48 participation in One Love Asia on their news or what's left of it:
    https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainm...sian-artists-in-one-love-asia-benefit-concert

so seems like support is a one way street these days..

(banner in support for the "media partner's" franchise renewal/rebroadcast)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    "Joining her from the Philippines are Christian Bautista and Rico Blanco."

The audacity to not include MNL lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Former MNL48 Members - Pass the Brush Challenge

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    3rd Generation candidate Yiesha Ungad has announced her withdrawal from the group.

https://www.facebook.com/100008054259635/posts/2704589373152845/?app=fbl

TAKE TIME TO READ

Since the day I decided to stan MNL48 I felt inlove with everything about it. That's when I dreamed of myself performing with them one day and bringing joy to a lot of people. Luckily,I got the chance to be chosen as one of the MNL483rdGenAspirant and until now I still couldn't believe it. Everything is like a dream to me.I've never expected that a simple girl like me will be admired by a lot of people to the point na even Indonesian wotas showed their support for me. MNLoves,Yiesheners and Yieshanatics I wanna say a million Thank You's for the support that you've given to me. Every single day that I woke up,a curve on my lips automatically formed whenever I read messages from all of you. Naging kasama kayo as one of my source of happiness in life,napamahal nyo ako ng sobra sainyo. Always remember to Yiesharethelove and Yiesharethehappiness po ha?okay?okay.

I wanna begin this 2nd Paragraph by saying an apology for deciding to make this statement po.There's a lot of thoughts on my mind lately and I couldn't help myself but just weep.As you all know po,I'm a muslim and I shouldn't be part of MNL48.Nakakalungkot man pong isipin but I have to stop this dream of mine becoming an MNL48 member.If this dream of mine po will just cause losing a lot of Muslim people that I've known and truly loved(My muslim family and friends)then I will stop napo.I guess this dream is not for me and will never be.I shouldn't dreamed for something that is against my religion and might cause a conflict na.Nalulungkot po ako ng sobra kasi kung ako lang ang tatanungin gustong gusto ko po itong pangarap na ito eh,malapit na sana kaso hindi talaga pwede kaya kailangan ko na itong bitawan.I need to stop myself dahil isa itong haraam,labag sa kautusan ng Islam.May mga bagay talaga sa buhay na kahit gustuhin mo man nang lubusan ay hindi maaari.Tao lang rin ako nagkakamali pero ang importante dun ay matuto sa kamalian at gumawa ng tama.Month of Ramadhan enlightened me so much.It was a tough decision to stop my MNL48 dream but I'm so much happy because I'm striving to be a better muslimah,Inshaallah and Alhamdulillah. Masakit man isipin pero kailangan ko po itong gawin.Diko kayo gustong iwanan pero ako'y kailangan nang lumisan.Maraming salamat sa lahat Mnloves lalong lalo na sa mga Tita's.I won't be joining the 3rd General Election anymore.Nawa'y maintindihan nyo po ako ang aking naging desisyon.Please save your oshi's and to the aspirants I wish you all the best,goodluck.Hanggang dito nalang lubos na nagpapasalamat,Yiesha.

I , MNL48 3rdGenAspirant Yiesha Amera, now signing off.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

something similar that happened to JKT KKS Dena I guess.. but really I don't get the muslim reason and connection.

This is like JKT48 Members saying Am I a Joke To You? unless all JKT members even KKS who have joined so far are non-muslims or otherwise.

btw she looks fairer on her other soc media photos compared to her 3rd gen aspirant poster, and more like a Frances rather than a Miho that I originally compared her to. If I'm not mistaken she's also a fan of Frances.

I did also notice that she has some indonesian fans already on the side. maybe she finally woke up and will be deciding to join JKT instead, more fitting, brighter future and much $ecure management (think Harugon and let's be honest) and I read a few fans already hinting her to consider transfer a while back.. lol too early.

huh well all the best to her future..

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Dena resign because she wanted to wear Hijab full time (wearing hijab full time = no more revealing clothes), she's not saying that being a JKT member are against her religion. She was also demoted to kks (I forgot why)so I guess she decided that it's the perfect time to resign and put more focus into her religion. If Yuesha decided to transfer to JKT it will contradict her reason to quit MNL lol. I just hope she won't become conspiracy believer/extremist hhh, I remember Octi (Former KIII) posting something along the lines of holocaust is a hoax while another member Delli (Former JKT gen 2) started to wear niqab and refuse to play any form of music sometimes after graduating from JKT (altho she's lighten up a bit now and no longer that extreme lol).

14. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Yup that's what I said.. something similar, more like same main reason.. religion.

case and point.

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Well technically speaking I believe the style of japanese girlband aren't exactly allowed in Islam, but since majority of JKT member are more of liberal islamic they don't care lol. I think that's why Yuesha thinks it's impossible to became fully devout moslem while being a member of japanese style girlband.

16. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:

Kinda surprising ABS-CBN uploaded this

17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

not really surprising coz 3 things..

1) Well technically MNL48 is under their record label Star Music
    2) Which they don't need to get permission or go through youtube copyright from some hit songs, it's practical now that they are now down in the dumps and losing millions per day since shutdown.
    3) And they got nothing else to do and just realized that they have this talented girl group with a really cool hip song.

I would assume that they are responsible for this remix. sounds good.. for a change.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  18. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Coming Soon: MNL48 Presents Chain

19. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  20. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020