1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    whats the key that we get from the logins for? was able to exchange the parts already but have no clue what it actually is lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

2. Irish421

Irish421 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka, Ikuchan, Maiyan, Mizuki
    That's a key to unlocked the movie in live.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

3. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Need help
    Where can i dl the game again?

4. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Qooapp
    Or you can just type out nogifes apk in google

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

5. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

Anyone can explain what the meaning of this mission? What must i do? I've leaving hp up from 40% but that's nope

Attached Files:

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You have to do it without HP recovery, if I understand correctly.

7. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

O
    Oh okay, I'll try it. Thank you for your answer :)

8. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

Anyone can help me to solve 20200523_010843.jpg this problem? What is this mean?My internet data is normal, and sometime using wifi, it's always shown after i click "retry"

9. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    That's a normal connection problem. Even if, let's say, you can browsing, but if you don't have a stable connection, it's hard to login into the game

10. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

Oh i see, it's because unstable connection? But must this game spend strong internet connection?

11. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Not that strong but quite stable without no loss. If there is any loss, the loading will stop and you need to re-open it again

12. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

can anyone explain how to transfer data nogifes? i've uninstall nogifes (because of my storage phone problem) and want to download again. but i don't understand the step for transfer data from i-sky

13. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

o
    okay i got it. thank you for the answer :)

14. alnapr

alnapr Kenkyuusei

Can anyone help me? I've been playing nogifes for a month and I'd always buy the 10 set cards but I never got a 4 star card, not even once. Why is that? :(

Edited:
    I've read some experience here and I guess I'm not the only one Oh well, i guess i need more patience

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  15. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    Hi, I'm a returning player.

I played this game since launch so I had the hang of it before. But stopped playing for a while.

I see a lot of new content and I want to ask if there is a 1 button to download all the game files (not the live though because I remembered that had 1 button that downloaded almost 3-5GB back then) or do I have to download each one of them again.

Edit: The game so laggy my phones already top spec running sd865 but expert is so lag its killing my health down, I played this before and it was working fine on an older phone wonder why?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  16. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Hi, there. I don't understand the part where you want to download all game data and not the live videos cause that was the main of this game. Also, I don't know why your phone can be that lag while I'm using sd too but lower spec than you and perfectly fine even when playing ultra level. If you want to, you can try to turn off the live BG and using stagnant BG and audio from the recording version to play the game, although to do this you need to download the preview and it's audio only manually (no button to download it all at once)

17. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    Yeah that's the thing, i don't know why but the game lags behind when playing even just in experts or hard. There really is stuttering in the game, I thought it was because of MIUI optimization so I turned it off but still the same results, the game frequently stutters mid game which ruins the experience

So there is no one button for downloading all the audio only. I must have misremembered things.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  18. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Hello, I was wondering what the play-button key does and confirmed my suspicions with the answer above(unless by Movie, it means member movie), but I'm still not sure how to use it. If you go to the items section, there is no "use" button, and if I try going to a specific live, for example, "Offshore Girl" and click on the manatsu version, I don't really see a button for unlocking that movie using a key. Thank you in advance for the help!

Edit: if the key is for unlocking Member talk movies, and not lives, how do I go about unlocking that as well?

19. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Are you talking about key-like item in your inventory?
    if yes, you can use it to unlock HD movie but not all song have it for now, only several songs.
    You need one for each movie, so if one song has default version and focus one, you'll need one key for default and one more key for focus.
    You can only access it through LIVE -> Watch clips -> HD version

20. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Ty for the quick response. It seems like I didn't understand what the item was for. I thought it was a bypass to get different version of LIVEs, but it's to get HD versions.

Also, quickly went to try and do that myself, and it seems that there is a VERY limited amount of HD ones available. Is there a way to tell if a song has HD version besides manually checking them?