1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Another great episode! Hard to chose the best segment lol I'd pay to have more and more episodes like this.

Sadly this is the last recorded episode before the general stop but I saw both Nogi and Hinata are gonna do the video from home thing so we may just do it too.

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode. It cracked me up when they use M1 bgm (Because We Can) and Yoshimoto Shingeki bgm (Somebody Stole My Gal), and members have to dance to those songs. :rofl:And Fuuchan is just too strong for her kouhai.:D

PonPon!!! My sadistic baby!:inlove:

3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That's my Queen! The 3rd row dancing powerhouse by the name of Saito Fyuyka 先生 shines brightly today!

I have to admit though that I almost felt a tiny artery in my head shatter and break the moment she rolled over on the floor, spreading legs and ending with that back "bridge". This was a genuine 鼻血 moment...!

Apart from that: What nitro does for high performance cars, catnip does for cats, bread is doing to Pe-chan... Tested and proved, period! Also, I felt badly for Marino though... She had to win the hoola-hoop challenge! And management has to do something as soon as possible for Hikari's nervousness. This girl needs to take it more easy, she is so amazing and today was not her day.

4. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i think the next episode will feature some unseen footages recap from the past episodes so that video from home will probably happen.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I love how they now add Ponpon's wisecracks. Those are so funny lol

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah, Pon always kills me[hehe]
    We are not at AKB level so they probably wouldn't give her a Paruru corner like AKBingo did, but that's fine with me. Her sarcasm has to be taken just like that, in surprising little sharp doses.

I don't know if some staff member changed or they just had a brainstorming meeting, but they sure got better at editing episodes and adding stuff.

@suzuki0009 I hope so... I already rewatch Keyakitte episodes too many times to be healthy [hehe]
    BTW, I would love if they shown parts from the Risa/Ozeki one! That had been an hilarous episode, but also, since those two have a surpring bromance going on, it would light it up a little

which episode would you guys like to see and be talked about?

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Is Ozeki getting pushed right now? If so its the weirdest push I've ever seen.

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    PonPon should be mic'd up like NBA players in games - her comments are gold :p maybe they can mic up a different member everytime?

I love seeing Keyaki like this, full of energy, happily doing variety. 1ki has improved considerably and the old 2ki are naturals. The new 2ki looked nervous but that is to be expected.

Does this mean there will be no KeyaKake next week?

9. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    I had hoped they made a conference episode like Hina did.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great fanart I found on twitter. You don't need to know Japanese to appreciate it (there's a Thai version if you can read)
    Keyakids are SO on point I just had to share. Personally I loved it

https://twitter.com/IcetsuJE/status/1263043746880319488

Sunday we will have a Keyakitte episode. I think Akanen confirmed it

11. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Is that Kira hiding behind Rena =))))) I really love these type of manga, like the one about TokuDare

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah she's Kira [hehe]
    I hope we get more of those

13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, corona-episodes are strangely interesting... However, I would have liked to see more focus on tiny daily trivialities from the girls (like Mii-chan's dog, or Nen's streching) and less on Keyakitte-Kakenai already aired scenes. It's OK to show scenes that were edited out, but known scenes are somewhat meh... That is possibly because I've re-watched Keyakitte-Kakenai episodes so many times already.
    They will apparently split members into 7 for each one of 4 episodes and maybe cycle them for more, however some more air time for Takeyui for example or Rei/Rena would be better IMO.

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Strangely enough I liked the episode even if it was a bit weird to begin with. Seven members getting screentime will allow fans to get to know everyone better, more so for the new 2kis.

Akanen crying after losing the baton relay = one of my fave moments, too. Made me a solid Akanen fan.

Ozeki is getting a bit of a push, huh? Even in this episode where she was not on live, they highlighted her in the flashbacks.

Its nice to see the graduated members not getting blurred in the episode recalls. Techi with her short hair in the Moza cheese episode is too cute. Also nice to see Manaka in Keyaki garb after a looong time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I just read Abe declared over the state of emergency.
    I'm absolutely against it, but that may means we won't endure a Keyakitte re-run for many sundays.
    Perhaps we'll get the ones they already put together and that will be it.
    Personally I would have rather seen a sort of "behind the scenes" but since Nogi and Hinata started way before us with this kind of content I presumed that was the direction we were going to.

I was positively surprised about the presence of 2-2gen though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Or as I like to call 2-2gen, "3rd gen actual"

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That works too :chuffed: but I think they'll be considered as 2.5 gen in the official fandom counting, much like it happened for Neru and 48 idols. It's the .5 legacy lol

I presume someday we will also have an official 3rd gen

18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Now that I re-watched the episode with subtitles, although better than what I have perceived at first, I have to insist upon my initial judgement: Dozens of episodes were dedicated to "learn more about the girls" and now this strange format would have been the chance to create episodes on the same subject that are on a "higher level". In that sense I have to kindly disagree with @rdamon42 for example in that, yes, I agree that the autumn sports festival was one of the top highlights of the groups' variety and Akanen shone in this episode (especially with her tears), but we all can see this episode as many times as we like. The same is true for Ozeki's cringy laughter.
    I wanted to see the girls speak more about how they passed the time of self-isolation at home, how they experienced a situation that we ALL actually experienced (creating a feeling of identification between us fans and the girls), I wanted to see Fuu-chan's little pig-dog or have Shii-chan execute a dance routine for a few seconds, or any kind of trivial activity each girl would have revealed, if prompted by the MCs.
    Anyways, lets hope we have more on that to enjoy next week (Rikopi excercising or Inoue showing her pet dog? plushie? or any CR(azy) CR(eation) by Habu-chan...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @Philosophy Senpai I do get that, but the show does need to fill some time in between the talking in this remote format. I think of it like the early days of NogiChuu where they would start with a themed shoot with a member being focused on and then talk about it afterwards, except this one is intercut with the clips. Also helps to shine new perspective on the clips, with the girls commenting on it, sort of like a directors commentary.

I'm hoping that new Keyaki fans will see these clip shows and revisit the episodes they highlight and they will fall even deeper into Keyaki fandom. By my experience, that's how they hooked me in: watch a few short clips, start to really enjoy them and after a while you get lost in not only the variety shows but all aspects of it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    These remote episodes are getting interesting :D

Once again, HABU was the MVP of that episode, she is so weirdly unique that I burst out laughing more than a few times

InoRi is really getting a sense of variety timing too. And Onuma Akiho's baking skills = par excellent

That stuffed toy episode feels so weird, so far we have only seen snippets but I'm not sure if I want to see the full episode. It frightens me to an extent :p