1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    All the earnings will be donated to coronavirus countermeasures. More information will follow.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  2. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Yeah, perhaps announcers have a different... deal/contract with their agencies compared to other entertainers (like actresses, etc.)? The simple math is that entertainers at other agencies, like e.g. Fukagawa or Nagashima, if the agency doesn't see a big benefit to having them in a Nogi thing, they'll charge Nogi LLC a high appearance fee, or demand Nogi LLC give them a lot of camera time or whatever. If Nogi LLC doesn't think it's worth it, they'll just not bother with that. Announcers afaik are managed by both their agency as well as the TV network where they work (Ichiki at NTV, Chiharu at TV Asahi). I'm guessing something there is what caused them (either the agency or the TV network, or both) to be more open or chill about having them appear in a Nogi LLC thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most likely, Reika's grad concert last year was Nogi's last concert in Jingu until whatever replaces it. I'm doubtful they would have any more concerts this year. There's been indications that singing and chanting amongst a crowd is a good way to transmit the rona. Why would anyone want to take that risk?

Sadly, I never got to make it Jingu. Maybe in another life?

I hope they continue to make Jingu their "home." It's a comforting fact for a Nogizaka46 fan.

I wonder if the other Nogi grads were even approached? Time seems to have been of the essence here to release song when it is somewhat relevant. Like @Takoyama posted, the state of emergency around Tokyo has been lifted so the 'stay at home' sentiment of the song seems mis-timed.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's not how I read it. I read it as "there were many requests for a CD/digital release so we're doing a digital release"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I read it again, I think you are right. My apologies for the confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oricon first half 2020 Photobook ranking

2nd Nogisatsu vol.2- 246,536

3rd Yoda Yuuki's 2nd PB, Mukuchi na Jikan -181,937

4th Yamashita Mizuki's 1st PB, Wasurarenai Hito- 159,984

5th Shiraishi Mai's Passport -

6th
    Akimoto Manatsu's 2nd PB, Shiawase ni shitai- 62,434

9th Sakurai Reika 2nd PB, Shisen - 32,288

EZExhNGUwAA7fka.jpeg EZExh12UYAAqr4U.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 4
  7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    got this big trump cards from 7-11 kuji [hehe], no more Maiyan though
    It is usually around this time of the year 7-11 has this kuji , last year were B5 posters, stickers,clear files....
    http://mirai-kojo.net/kuji/nogizaka02/
    bigtrump.jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka46 to launch "Nogi Douga" ("Nogi Video"), a paid live concert/stage streaming video service (similar to AKB's?), on 21 June 2020

S__221773846_0.jpg

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2020/05/46-1.php
    https://twitter.com/nogidoga46

@dipolacubo:

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sounds cool. How do I sign up? Or do we wait for it all to show on BilliBilli? LOL.

Personally wish they would give us whole concerts such as the national summer tour or Under's, but most likely they will be similar to what you get on the Nogi rhythm game.

10. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Hello. I have a very specific question. I like to play Stepmania (here a video if you wanna know what this is about:
    if the video does not show watch the video here . I hope I am not violating rules posting it.).
    I am looking for song packs for Stepmania containing Nogizaka songs. Till now I didn't find any, but I am sure that some must exist out there: Nogizaka are too famous. I only could find a pack of JPop songs containing some of AKB48.
    Maybe the packs of Nogizaka are all in japanese, so it's not easy to find them, as a foreigner.
    Does any of you with the same passion has some, or knows where to find them?

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I found interesting online tool to measure beauty.
    https://www.prettyscale.com/
    Here is the result for Junna.
    IMG_20200530_024033.jpg
    Btw, I use this photo.
    EUrVrX0U4AATSuN.jpeg
    Tips: it is much easier to use front facing photo.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    They released a campaign with Save The Children Japan where the girls read stories for children. Hina, Junna, Shiori, and Seira read "Shirayuki hime" story.
    20200530_110856.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAyoaAYBNf-

• Like Like x 3
  13. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

(I started posting this in each individual member's thread instead of here... whoops! This is probably a better place to share anyways...)

[​IMG]
    credit to @lowtensionsuika

The Radio Show Recomen! held their annual "Face-Only" Female idol ranking, and for the second year in a row, the list is HALF Nogi members! The votes for the top 4 spots decreased, but the threshold to rank in the top 20 has increased by nearly 400 votes, meaning more voters and probably a larger pool of idols being nominated than before.

Ranking Changes (2019 → 2020):
    • Shiraishi Mai (1 → 1)
    • Suzuki Ayane (4 → 4)
    • Saito Asuka (8 → 7)
    • Hori Miona (5 → 9)
    • Endo Sakura (Unranked → 10)
    • Yamashita Mizuki (Unranked → 11)
    • Tamura Mayu (Unranked → 16)
    • Hoshino Minami (11 → 17)
    • Yoda Yuuki (13 → 18)
    • Ikuta Erika (17 → 19)
    • Sasaki Kotoko (2 → Graduated)
    • Terada Ranze (16 → Unranked)
    • Matsumura Sayuri (19 → Unranked)
    Happy to see some 4th gens on the list already!

Here is the Maiyan announcement tweet by Recomen if you want to RT and like

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nikkei Entertainment ranking 2020

Female idols
    20200604_110045.jpg

Female idol groups
    20200604_112110.jpg

Female talents
    20200604_111945.jpg
    Vertical line: interest
    Horizontal line: recognition

Src: twitter

• Like Like x 4
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, amazing that Maiyan's growth is even higher this year compared to previous year. Overall she beats Sasshi's score last year.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

17. heatsignature

Honestly not sure how they calculate the power scores, but for me I feel that looking at the graph more insightful. Basically the Y-Axis is Interest (Wants to see, hear, know them) and X-Axis is Public Recognition (Knows Name and Face):
    • Obviously, the more people know you, the harder it is to garner interest among all of those people. Just as en example, =LOVE have public recognition at around 7.5% but of the people who know about them, nearly 86% are interested in them. While AKB48 is at 45% Recognition and 52.5% Interest.
    • Maiyan is currently at 65% Recognition with 71% Interest, meaning that her recognition is actually greater than Nogizaka46 itself which is at 47% (73% interest)
    • Iku is at around 40% R & 75% I while Ashu is around 37% R & 72% I
    • For grads Nanase is around 46% R and 72% I and Ikoma 47% R and 65% I
    Maybe if I get a better quality chart I could make a similar bar graph like Milan did with the girl groups, but with all the Sakamichi girls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    New super pushed ace Saito Asuka still can't surpass Ikuchan? Wow

Yoda and Endo not making it in top 20 and Yamashita did?

This list shows more the general public interest and appreciation than otaku/management ones.

Guess I'm more into GP preferences.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No surprise there. Maiyan and Ikuchan are both GP queen. Even Nanase couldn’t surpass Ikuchan in the past.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. heatsignature

nikkei current.jpg nikkei grads.jpg

Credit to Milan and ME for helping him read the names lol

These are the results for the annual Nikkei poll for 2020 where they poll idols and other celebs and figure out their general recognition (whether the person can recognize the name and face) and interest (whether that person is interested in seeing them, watch them person, get to know them, etc.)

So as we can see, Nogi has a LOT of members on this list! Maiyan takes the crown for most public recognition, followed by Ikuta and Asuka. One thing of note is the member with the highest relative interest is Kaki at 86.7% making her one of the few girls who have interest over 85%.

Also obviously, they didn't poll every Nogi member, Nikkei probably chose only a handful of representative from each group. Notable omissions are Momoko and Kubo who are still very popular and have gotten CM work, but Nikkei probably just chose a few girls from each generation instead of polling all of them.

• Agree Agree x 1