1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

dang, that was fast
    i guess i'm lucky since i managed to watch both

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

thank gods that this guy videos still exist, it's with eng subs! , and he'll be helping to upload the video for others that can't watched it later on yt, may god protect her channel [hehe]

IZ*ONE EAT-ING TRIP EPISODE 1
    [dead link]
    IZ*ONE EAT-ING TRIP EPISODE 2
    [dead link]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    I just found it, and literally the duck has meaning.[​IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IZ*ONE CHU Pre-release clip 6/3 EP10 (with English subs):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There are four types of album that you can buy:

oneiric diary 1.jpg oneiric diary 2.jpg oneiric diary 3.jpg

The white one is the Diary version, the dark purple is the Oneiric version. The third version (second image) is a Oneiric Diary 3D version – unsure what that exactly means but that's what it says. The blue is the kihno version!

Diary and Oneiric version:
    • Sleeve cover – 1 version
    • Outer case – 1 out of 13 version
    • Photobook – 1 version, 92 pages
    • Pocket holder – 1
    • CD – 1
    • IZ*DECO Sticker – 1 out of 12 version
    • 4 Cut Photo Film Card – 1 out of 12 version (4 pictures on one picture)
    • Photo cards – 2 out of 24 version
    • AR Photo Card – 1 out of 12 version
    • First press limited release: Poster – 1 out of 14 version
    The above is doubled; that means, for example, there are 13 outer cases for the Diary version and 13 for the Oneiric version each. 12 IZ*DECO stickers per version, and so forth. The Diary version has more of a white/beige tint, the Oneiric version has a purple tint.

Oneiric Diary 3D version:
    • 1 sleeve vocer
    • 1 pop-up outer case
    • 1 photo book, 108 pages (includes AR pages)
    • 1 pocket holder
    • 1 CD
    • 2 random photo cards (out of 24)
    • 1 AR random photo card (out of 12)
    • 1 random scratch card (out of 12)
    • 1 IZ*ONE Poster (folded)
    • First press limited release: 1 random poster (out of 2)
    Kihno kit version:
    • 1 Air kit
    • 1 post card
    • 1 title & credits card
    • 24 photo cards (kit exclusives)
    You can buy a signed version (random signature by 1 member) on mwave again: https://www.mwave.me/en/kpop-store/cd/SCD00194/사인판-아이즈원-iz-one-3rd-미니앨범-oneiric-diary-?ctgr=9002
    Keep in mind they have a notice; due to COVID-19, their shipping takes longer for some countries. I am based in the UK and I still haven't received my signed BLOOM*IZ version so I'm a tiny bit hesitant to get it there again, but it's your own choice.

Furthermore, IZ*ONE Management is asking for supportive messages towards IZ*ONE to be sent to their twitter to be read during the Mnet Comeback Showcase that'll happen when the comeback is out. The notice is released in Korean, Japanese and English so you're probably good to go if you want to send it in English; https://twitter.com/official_izone/status/1267410592123371525

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Kim Min Ju has been chosen as the newest female MC of MBC's 'Show! Music Core'! She will begin her new position on 'Show! Music Core' beginning on June 12, working alongside current hosts SF9's Chani and Stray Kids's Hyunjin, what a great news!
    https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003027524

• Like Like x 4
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Great news!
    Does that mean IZONE is finally rehabilitated into mainstream KR tv now?

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I don't know why they can't use DHL or UPS or something because the EMS/Airmail system is completely broken at the moment because of the fall in air travel. I ordered some CDs from Kpoptown because they are using DHL but of course they aren't signed :(

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    @bonjourmarlene Still?! I ordered mine too and they got here back in April :cold: mwave are usually very slow but this is very slow... there's a whole new album being released :fp:

I would highly recommend using group orders, they usually get them quickly bc of the bulk of albums they're ordering, and then it makes it faster for them to ship it out to you, and you don't get hit with ridiculously high shipping prices

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've ordered from mwave a few signed albums over the past couple of years and each time I've selected Standard Mail as I've found that delivery time to the UK averages about 10 days which is good enough for me. I didn't order the last IZ*ONE CD but back in February I did order a signed copy of the new album from ELRIS and I'm still waiting for it! I'd like to order a signed copy of BVNDIT's new album but EMS shipping is 33 USD versus 12 USD for Standard Mail and I'm still thinking if I want to pay that much for it (EMS is still available for shipping to the UK).

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

They changed the website again, btw :)

This time, all colours are already available, and you can color the items that were posted on instagram over the last few days and take a look at the concept photos. The concept is very cute this time, the photos came out very nice <3
    ((except Yuri's, maybe. I don't know if it's the colours or the freckles or the angle, but it looks a bit weird in my opinion o__O))

• Like Like x 1
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i don't understand anything what they've been talking in the entire episode, but for sure i was laughing like an idiot for the entire times while watching them in this izone chu s3 first episode:rofl:, this video should be my heirloom to my son in future :blush: those who missed it can watch it on bilibili for a meanwhile, before we got the better link with subwhile https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1fv411z7iq?from=search&seid=12171524818356305298

those who still searching for IZ*ONE Eat-Ing Trip with eng subs http://kshow123.net/show/izone-eat-ing-trip/

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I preordered this morning through Music Plaza and had a derp moment when I was looking at the shipping options wondering why in-store pickup wasn't an option. :wall:

14. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you're thinking of buying IZ*ONE's new EP, keep in mind that some websites offer video fan sign events! Up to 40 people can win per version. More information here on this tweet!

https://twitter.com/Yubseyo/status/1267353122235486208?s=20

I just bought my copy on Synnara in the hopes of getting the call with Hitomi on it lol

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

To anyone who hasn't colored the concept picture on the website yet ... it's too late, they changed the picture again. It's very simple this time. The photos are different, too.

(Dunno why they chose a picture of Nako in which her face is not focussed, though. Kangchan, on the other side, is just photogenic, no matter the setting :blush:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Yeah I was a bit sad that her photo was the only one not in good focus.

18. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think the searches have been cleared now by people spamming stuff like "Hitomi pretty" etc, but "hitomi skinny" and "hitomi weight" were among the first search results for her earlier today. I understand why now :/