1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 5th [Sherbet Pink] (2020/07/22)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by nokoru, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

It was about damn time!
    Definitely supporting the group now.
    Not letting Maho win by trying to destroy NGT.

Whoever the center is, I'll support, except for Katomina.

• Dislike x 24
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Looks like Sproot will be trialing an online handshake for HKT48 via LINE. Might be what NGT48 uses to sell CDs in lieu of a physical handshake event.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Tsugumin center please. No one can hate her.

• Like Like x 2
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Fujisaki Miyu

Somewhat unexpected (although I guess it shouldn't be to anyone who watched the NGT48 Senbatsu Concert in TDC).

Also, details:
    All 30 members and kenkyuusei are A-side senbatsu.
    Type A, Type B + Theater Edition.

Type A coupling senbatsu members are the same as those selected for the Senbatsu Concert.
    Type B coupling senbatsu are the kenkyuusei.
    Theater Edition coupling senbatsu are the six kenkyuusei that make up Chicchaimon Club.
    The graphic showing the contents of each single showed the MV for Type A coupling on both Type A and B, with no MV for Type B coupling; but given the number of staff mistakes during this stream I'm holding out hope that's another mistake.

There will be (tickets to?) an Online Chat meeting sold with the single, details will be revealed tomorrow.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As I have said on other platform, I never liked all-senbatsu. Smaller airtime.
    But 2ki need it to prepare them onward, so necessity above preference.

Kinda aware of center girls name, few of 2D3 who sell splendidly on AKB 57th HS. Remind me to update this single HS later folks.

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From the AKB48 Group Shop:

Type A: https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/5/87694
    Type B: https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/5/87695

The Type A coupling song video is indeed on the DVDs of both types with apparently no MV for the Type B song.

Both types will have a bonus video on the DVD: "Documentary footage of the selection camp audition for the NGT48 solo concert held at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL on Saturday, January 18, this year." This is shown as '①' on Type A and '②' on Tyoe B so presumably it's in two parts over the two disks.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    The single's sales is going to tank real hard :awesome: Under 100k sales I bet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Are you still thinking like it was a year ago? Even then the sales might still be above 100k. Looking at the RH results this year (NGT got better results than some SGs), I would think the sales may go quite well.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Mr. Take It Easy

Fans like me will go haaaaaard on this single.
    Just to not let the group die.

I foresee good results on this single.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    I never had so much fun giving tags to posts around a thread. More entertaining than how the NGT situation will unfold are all of you and your opinions, sprightly young lads and experienced old men.

But no worries, I only bothered giving positive ones, this isn't like reddit where downvoting buries you down under anyway.

--

Oh I love the Fujisaki Miyu center, that girl's smile is equal parts innocence and smugness.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

LOL, they made every member Senbatsu is what I'm reading here. Basically you either support it for the sake of your oshi or you skip it. Even if I had someone in this group that I was super hardcore fan of I'd skip it. At the very least have the decency to not make the first single since the Maho scandal feature the girls remotely considered to have had a role in what happened to her in the Senbatsu. Rewarding bad behavior is not the answer. I do expect the sales to be over the 100k but under the 150k total mark which is honestly more than it would deserve.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It was a kenkyuusei after all, a fresh restart.
    What surprised me are the positions in the picture (I cant be sure, but it might also be the song's formation). The girls that are next to the center are Hinatan (not surprising) and Tsugumin (a bit surprising). Meanwhile, Ogiyuka is 5 to the right, and Rika 4 to the left...

13. Mr. Take It Easy

I don't know anyone besides the first gen.
    Can someone name the girls based on the promo pic?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Waiting for MV release, if Ogiyuka has decent screentime, then time to buy my first 48G single since Flying Get

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Sigh. I guess it is to be expected, since excluding the problematic yet popular bunch is too much to expect, and the poor NGT fans will riot or something.
    Can't be happy for any of the girls who are still stuck in this mess, but I hope Fujisaki is happy. Nice for Tsugumin and Hinatan too, I guess... Tsugumin's position might even make me watch the MV, even though I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

(Yes, I am, in fact, a Rena oshi, so I get to be as bitter as I want)

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story at CD Journal (googlese)

"This work announced that "all 30 members of the enrollment will participate," the first and last 30 members will be selected, and the center will be selected as a research student who has been selected for the first time. I gave you a comment.

Along with that, a refreshing sorbet-colored artist visual with all 30 members will be released. In addition, it was announced that the unit of the songs to be recorded and the privilege video will include the documentary video of the selection camp audition of the NGT48 solo concert held at Tokyo Koraku TOKYO DOME CITY HALL on January 18th. , Has decided to hold the first online trial of NGT48 as a theater board project, an "online individual chatting party".

[Comment from Miyu Fujisaki]

This is the first single in 1 year and 9 months to take a new step for NGT48, and we will be the first selection and the first center.
    To be honest, I am afraid that I may be a research student at the center, but with the help of experienced seniors and research students, I am grateful and confident in leaving the center. I will do my best.
    I myself am from Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture, so I would like to aim to be a center where the people of Niigata, who have been taking great care of me since I was born, can get to know each other.
    Although I'm nervous, it's the first time I've taken a video of the title song while wearing the original costume, so I hope I can enjoy it without too much effort.

https://www.cdjournal.com/main/news/ngt48/86486

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Pre-ordered both regular additions. But AKB group shop won't allow lottery application for overseas fans, even using a proxy mailing address and VPN. Funny because I've had no problem with Chara-Ani.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @x_lambs Did you try changing the home address of your AKB48 Group ID?

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    You were right. I updated my Group ID address to match my passport when I was in Japan last year, forgot to change it back. (according to website you can only change address once every 6 mos. ) thank you. applied for Katomina and Otsuka Nanami.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1