1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    President Yumiko and her Animal Crossing generosity :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Forget about idols.
    Stuffed animals is where it's at.
    mpv-shot0086.jpg
    And yes, Doubutsu no Mori push is real

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I love Pon, but she is not at Paruru's level in terms of sarcasm and deadpan delivery. Ahh, I do remember Dr. Paru's corner in AKBingo![hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Dr. ParuParu was salty. As in, left your meat in the salt brine too long salty.

Pon may be a milder flavor, but she does deliver.

For me, of course I'd love to see more of the oshi Risa-sama. Her day out with Manaka really brought out a side of her previously unseen, i.e. her weirdness and the strange nonsensical word game they played.

A personal favorite: the back to back cooking episode where the members cooked their own food/prepared food the way they liked it, and the Cooking Queen Championships with Mon/Oda vs Naako/Pe vs Nijika/Fuuchan. I'd love to see that talked about.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

ep#235

Even Sugai's guest room looks grand, too bad her wifi connection is unstable.
    Tamura's face reaction is really expressive, she's absolutely shocked(jaw drop) hearing Sugai's surgery story.

Ten-chan has ice in her veins, doesn't even get flustered despite Inoue Rina right in her face.
    Anyway, great job by the Kmax production staff for handling the streaming. They've done well with both Hinamashou and Keyakakenai.

***off topic, but thumbs up to Ushio Sarina for promoting Indonesia on Hinamashou.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I loved that they changed a bit the format and gave us NG parts [hehe]
    Yuuka was particularly pretty yesterday or is it just me?

Ten is gonna be keyaki third artist and next gen ikemen :chuffed:
    Any news about when they could be back in the studio?

BTW I watch Keyakitte episodes again and again, but the one with Risa-Ozeki combo on the building from hell - can't remember its name lol - is one I'd rewatch every day [hehe]

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Its not just you. The captain is growing more and more beautiful each time we see her, although her ojou-sama reputation was a bit damaged by that choppy wi-fi :p

This is the one where it was raining and they had to brave a sort of elevated rope park, yes, the punishment pair shoot. I have to rewatch this, one of the few times Risa-sama was teased mercilessly, Ozeki-style. Maybe they will talk about it next week seeing both Ozeki and Risa are on the show.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Captain's unstable wifi turned out to be a blessing for the show :D
    She was definitely the star of this week's episode :1st:

9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Our captain is resembling Mayuyu in 2 aspects: Beautiful and a comedic side!
    Ten-chan definitely has a knack for drawing. And yes, she will be able to switch between gorgeous beauty and handsome ikemen in a flash (something Risa also has).:awesome:

10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I am not an art expert but I am an avid fan for 20th century painting, schools and styles. Ten-chan's ballpark pen drawing was simply amazing. The turtle and whale reminded me of paintings by Henri Matisse but the Escher-esque waves with the distorted girly heads were somewhat disturbing... She is so mature for her age but there is a shadow of agitation creeping within, a sign of a great artist in the making. We have to buckle up and be prepared for great things from this kitten...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That moment when Sugai-same put those eyeglasses all of a sudden on her face was kinda scary. She could have poked one of her eyes. Thank goodness nothing bad happened.

12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, I cringed at that scene. I had the same fear about Sugai-san accidentally poking her eye. That was an unnecessary and reckless skit that fortunately turned out well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Harada being very friendly with Sawabe, replies to him a sweet girlfriend like way. She also took an interest in crafting sushi.

And Kobayashi surprisingly has amazing patisserie skills. That cake looks like it came from a bakery.

Sugai is streaming from another room in the next eps.

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Happy to see the oshi again this episode :inlove: taking up cooking or playing Animal Crossing seems to be the trend for our girls these days

Those unaired scenes where PonPon wrote those catchphrases for the 2nd gen are gold. I admit I'm kinda disappointed there was no extension of the PonPon nickname today, I was waiting for it :p

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It felt like Endo didn't get a lot of time. I guess that's what happens when you have seven girls and dedicate like 5-10 minutes of the show to flashbacks, as funny as they are to see again.

I imagine it would have gone something like this:

Sawabe: PonPon!
    Yui: *Pon death stare
    Sawabe: PONPON!!!
    Yui: *user has left chat

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Really fun episode and my favorite part is knowing that Morita and Endo are learning sign language and lettering.

Those are skills that I also want to learn at some point.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Such a great episode! It was so good to see so many members together having fun.
    Can't wait for things to go back to normal... or a safest version of normal.

Not gonna spoiler but even the CM in the middle was perfect :inlove:

18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The "Karin-chan" part in the beginning was funny as hell. Sawabe just can't let go of his special treatment of some members. Let's add this to the ever-expanding list already containing recent Aoi Harada and Moriya Rena incidents.

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Maybe next time Sawabe can open with a "Kariin-chwaaaan" :p

Sawabe showing favoritism is nothing new, I still recall him tripping one of the comedians in the Comedian Vs Keyaki Battle and the continuous obvious hints against that Quiz King guy

I missed the live stream and did not get to see the CM in the middle, what was it about?

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 2