1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    SSS Fancam from Show Champion 6/24:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is it just me or are there only select members for SSS, a few others for With*One and none for Pretty?

3. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IZ*ONE CHU [ON TACT/MokbangCAM] Introduction to Sakura's Delivery Food Science (English subs):

• Like Like x 3
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Her eating habits in Korea are pretty horrifying lol. She essentially eats the same foods on a daily basis, until she gets tired of it.

Her current go-to food is instant noodles with dumplings, Milkis (a yogurt flavor soda), and san-nakji, which is freshly chopped raw squid.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Radio rip of Sakura’s self-composed song. She wrote the lyrics as well.

7. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
  8. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  9. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sakura's 'Panorama' Fancam from the 'One-reeler' Premiere:

• Like Like x 5
  11. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    • Like Like x 2
  12. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    Sakura Sequence fancam

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From 29th November, Sakura did a IG live with Murashige! At first I was surprised that she did a IG live on her own, in japanese, and with a member of HKT. it turns out it's to promote a brand of colored contact lenses so I guess this is why. I watched it and this was really fun to watch, it's so nice to see Sakura and Murashige together again, they're so funny, and Sakura laughed a lot! They talked about many things, and I think Sakura mentioned that she has a Line chat with Sasshi and Murashige, that's nice to know! Later she also said she can't wait to meet together with them. At some part a fan asked her favorite hairstyle for herself and Sakura asked Murashige who answered that she likes Sakura the most with short black hair even though she likes any hairstyle, and I totally agree! Short black hair is the best hairstyle for Sakura to me. it's the haircut she had the longest time when she was in HKT/AKB, I loved it <3

Then around the end they talked about their Youtube channels, and it was so funny when Sakura guessed Murashige's subscribers (25:50 in the video), she guessed 20k, then Murashige made a funny face and said that it's 6000, Sakura's laugh after that and Murashige's face, it's too funny XD so Sakura asked people to please subscribe to Murashige's channel to make it pass 10,000 subscribers haha

After that Murashige actually passed 10,000 subscribers and is currently at 12k! At the end of December, Murashige made a make-up video where the title is: "[Makeup that was the most popular this year] Thanks to Sakura, the number of subscribers has increased from 6000 to 10,000! Doing make-up while thanking Sakura-sama who can move the hearts of 4000 people with just one word" LOL I love this title, and I love their friendship <3

• Like Like x 5
  14. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    When will Sakura be back?

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As long as things go according to plan, April/May 2021

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    EsZN48eVkAMA26i.jpg EsZN48fUwAIErt6.jpg
    Spotted on a car in Korea.
    Sticker reads "IZ*ONE LOVE.. Miyawaki Sakura"

• Like Like x 1
  17. atheistium

atheistium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Very selfish of me but I really hope she graduates and moves to kpop on a more permenant basis.

IZ*ONE Sakura has been insanely entertaining and has made dramatic improvement skill wise which is something she has stressed about for years. And, nothing against AKB48, she will just feel out of place amongst them now.

Obviously she should do what makes her happy though :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Maybe I'm the only one who wants Sakura to return to Japan... I mean I never wanted her to leave Japan to begin with, but while I do think she did well as IZ*ONE, once the group ends, what's left for her to do in Korea... She is not very fluent in korean, she would join some unknown agency, start all over again in a 3rd group when she'll be 23 years old, and a group that would not be as successful as 48G or IZ*ONE, and who might not have activities in Japan either. I don't see how that's a good option for her... I think it's better for her to return in Japan, keep her promises to HKT and fans, graduate in maybe around 2 years, and continue her activities in Japan where she will not have language issues and will have more possibilities.

Of course in the end it's all up to her and it's her own choices, we'll see.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I have to admit I've never really found any appeal in Sakura. I obviously knew who she was before Produce 48, you can't miss her in 48G, but I never understood why she was so popular that she was considered Jurina's rival – Jurina, of all people. I was genuinely surprised at how popular she's become on Produce as well because frankly speaking, she was nowhere near as talented in either dance or vocals as many other contestants. She isn't horrible at either, but for her to become the centre of the Produce 48 theme song? I still can't really wrap my head around that .

I'm surprised again at how popular she is in IZ*ONE. Arguably, she's the main favourite of the group. She's not as good at dancing as Chaeyeon, Eunbi or even Hitomi in my opinion. She's not as good at singing as Yuri, Chaewon or Nako. She's never rapped, unlike Yena, Chaeyeon and Hyewon. Beauty is subjective but nobody is anywhere near Minju's level of visual in that group, even though I think all of them are stunning.

Truthfully, Yena, Chaewon or Eunbi (they're the main all-rounders in the group, I think) should be a lot more popular than Sakura, but they're not. I don't understand what it is that people see in her. If you can explain it to me, I'd genuinely appreciate that.

If she stays in Kpop, I agree with Mana, she'll have to redebut at age 23 and she's not exceptionally amazing at anything like Chungha. If she goes back to HKT48, she'll have a stable career for a few more years, and maybe even take some of her IZ*ONE fans with her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    I think Sakura really stands out on the stage especially when being the center, like making you fix your eyes on her (obviously this doesn't apply to everyone), and not everyone can do that. I can actually mention quite some members from 48G alone that are famous but not that appealing to me. What I'm trying to say is that appeal is subjective too, like you don't find her appealing but I definitely very much do. And as for talent, we know that's not how things work in 48G (though I know you're talking about P48 and IZ*ONE instead of 48G). But yet again, it doesn't work like that in K-Pop as well, just look at Yoona in Girls Generation or Tzuyu in Twice for example.

As for her future, I definitely think Japan would be much better for her, HKT or no HKT. For the near future, I'm sure she will stay true to her promise to return to HKT after 2 and a half years, and let's take it from there. She did say that she wants to stay for a long time just like Sasshi too, though Sasshi herself left just months after that LOL. And she still have her gaming Youtube channel, which I really miss now.

• Like Like x 1