1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
  2. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    LMAO, this is as hard as choosing your starter Pokemon.

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I like sit right in front of teacher. It help me concentrate.

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

That’s probably where Kazu Senpai would sit

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Either 4 or 7.

Whoever choose 1, Momoko will call the police :^O^:
    IMG_20200621_193316.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  6. phaween

phaween Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    4 :)
    Can you imagine how awkward and funny she can be sitting there :)

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Lol I was just about to choose 1

8. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    I'll gladly choose 3

9. Dreamcatcher Gahyeon

Dreamcatcher Gahyeon Kenkyuusei

:lol: C4391857-C17E-488C-BD71-126CAC64A433.jpeg
    Saw this on Twitter, just think it’s so cute the combo of Kaki- Shibata Yuna- Shiba Inu

10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Popularity in China via Weibo
    http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/82378275

1 Kaki - 49 million
    2 Ayamen - 33.7 million
    3 Sakura - 27.7 million
    4 Kanagawa - 17.8 million
    5 Kakehashi - 8.7 million

6 Mayutan - 8 million
    7 Yuna - 7.4 million
    8 Rei - 4.8 million
    9 Seira - 3.3 million
    10 Yakubo - 3.2 million

11 Yuri - 1.8 million
    12 Rika - 1.4 million
    13 Runa - 760K
    14 Yumiki - 260K
    15 Matsuo - 213K
    16 Kuromi - 194K

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I have a HUGE problem with Nogizaka 4th gen.

...well, it's very much my own fault, but aghhhhh I'm still unable to choose my oshimen from the 4-ki members. I like all of them a lot. Sure, Ayamen is my profile pic...but I fell in love with Seira from her koujichuu intro episode. Mayutan and Ayamen caught my eye from the beginning. Love Sakura after seeing her in Yonbanme no Hikari MV. My admiration for Mio-chan grew after seeing her playing that muchaburi card game during gen battle episode of Koujichuu. Kanagawa has this cute way of talking. Yuna is a beauty who needs more spotlight & screentime. Kakehashi is kind of doing her own thing at her own pace, seems musically talented and charming. Seimiya, despite her nervous start, has been this constant energetic ray of sunshine. The pure and calming aura of Yuri-chan, who loves the sky, easily hypnotized and even apologizes to AI devices. And Kakki...dear Kakki-chan who I find very attractive and enjoys drawing & did some card magic before both of which are also my hobbies. Nobody's that perf- oh wait.

I am grateful programs like 'Nogizaka Doko E' existed because I feel like that gives them their own space to grow; and me as a fan a place for me to know about them more. And with Nogizaka Skits, the new 4th gen members would get their time to shine as well.

Oh I forgot to mention the new 4-ki members. Seems like my 'problem' grows bigger now. Kuromi-chan and Runa-chan were my early favorites...with Matsuo MYUUU sneaking on me slowly. I can't decide!

• Like Like x 6
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

4ki is the best generation.

• Like Like x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That's a good problem to have. So many to choose from.
    I have to agree, it's hard to stick to only one. In the beginning I only want Ayame to join Nogizaka but now both Siera and Kaki are so far ahead it's impossible for me to pick only one. Still love Ayame of course but my admiration for those other two keeps on piling up.
    Endo is charming, Kitagawa is a joy to watch, Rei is also an interesting girl. Then there's Runa who is very intriguing to me I'm somehow losing track of my first choice Rika. Nao and Yumiki aren't far behind on my radar.
    I can lock in to only one with 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen and forget about the rest. But not with 4th. You see, you're not alone with this dilemma. No worries, it's a good one. :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The current 4th gen girl that I don't really feel sure about, is Kakehashi Sayaka, she seems snob and snooty and doesn't seem to be that integrated with other 4th gen members. I feel like they see her in that way too.
    But she has potential as a senbatsu member.

While the totally "filler" member is Shibata Yuna, she is just the girl with that forced smiling face whatever she does, it seems like she has paralysis on that smile. That's what she's all about.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Why so mean?

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

He's at it again :XD:

17. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    agreed for both of them.
    but i feel like saachan has calmed a bit and i see that she has settled as gamer chara and that is a good thing.

as yuna, i don't know, i thought at 1st she was the front runner.
    and now i don't know her chara beside kaki's girlfriend.
    well, it means we can expect her to improve.
    we've seen kitagawa a lot lately and yakubo seems to gain little self confidence after 46hrs.
    i just hope yuna won't get overshadowed by the new 4th gens.
    she still one of my favorite in 4th gen after all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I won't go that far but I get the 'forced smile' comment. I notice it watching Doko e specially ep 3 & the Ijiri bonus episode. But I would think she's just not comfortable with variety.

I initially like Yuna but lost interest in her very fast. This would be part of it.
    I kinda understand why she didn't get a single role during Principal. I'm a bit surprised they made her center in one of 4th gen's Bday live performance. Meaning she's one of their initial pick. It's up to her to improve because the new members have been waiting so long to get started.

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What is a chara? Is it a role or a character/personality of the member itself? Because for me, it's very clear that Yuna is a shy girl. I'm expecting her not only to improve but also to break her shell.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Why do I like the 4th gen?
    4th gen is rich in flavors. I can find all kinds of interesting members in this gen. If you want cool, shy, cute imouto, sexy, mature, jokester, crackhead, overly romantic, psycho, housewife, programmer, The Kidz, emo, and even member with only one brain cell, the 4th gen has them all. I believe, if you are not sleeping on 4th gen, you know who are the members that match my description.[hehe]

They also remind me of the 1st gen in the earlier day of Nogi. Loud, extrovert, and a challenger. Just like what Sayaka said in her latest CM, Challenge and Change. ;)

if the video does not show watch the video here

4th gen is the current most interesting generation. They are very entertaining, which is a good thing when their Senpais are going to a calmer way and not as crazy as before.:)

Also, I'm happy that management chose Saraba as the 4th gen MC. They are not the big name, which makes the 4th gen easily interact without nervous too much. Plus, Saraba is also not that funny, which is good because they won't hog all the attention, and let the 4th gen shine. :1st:

• Like Like x 4