1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    ....aaand we are back!

Thanks to Keyavids I was able to watch KeyaKake yesterday with the Don't Cry Moriya Team vs the Kinda Weak Team

- Akanen. Competitive online, competitive in person. Nothing unexpected.
    - Pe chan's dear Aoko makes an appearance
    - Will there be a championship battle next week between Red and Yellow?
    - "Cheese" Ozono :D

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    That girl is such a doll :D

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Cheese Ozono has become one of my fave nickname [hehe] and Rei's voice, one of my favorite voices.
    Another great episode. I love that they chose to play games instead of rewatch old stuff, it's so much better and we see sides of the girls that may be lost on studio.
    I think we haven't heard Uemura talk so much on Keyakitte since years lol
    And loved Akiho's date, that girl is so perfectly strange. I hope she won't change:chuffed:

OT I saw around, Japan gave its first Ninja certificate to a student..... I'd like to remind everyone that the girls should go on Location to Shiga when it will be safe to, and I expect them to train as proper ninjas there lol

4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Yeah, that was my personal highlight this episode.
    Her "Kamen Rider" yell gave me some serious kyun's :D
    As of now I'm rewatching old episodes and can confirm, that the last time she was this cheerful was in 2016.

5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Isn't TakeYui from Shiga? She might already be a ninja for all we know

Moriya Rena is like, really pretty. Like, model type pretty. Them having their own frames during these remote episodes really highlights their features.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yeah TakeYui is from Shiga and since she won the location episodes we are so going there! (She's also a ninja, of course, but you can't tell anyone!:fear:)

I completely agree with you about Rena, she's really really pretty, and while that comes out well in the episodes, I heard she is also showing more sides of her personality in the new mobame, which is even better. I'm wondering if I should subscribe to hers and Akiho's....

Next episode 1st gen is gonna teach new gen, and the only times we got serious talk was related to release.... I'm hoping so much is not even fun

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Ok, not a "serious talk" like I had expected but episodes like this should just go on and on and on for hours [hehe]
    Marino, Akiho and Hikari are still a bit in the shadows, but Rei is coming out like a pro which surprise me but I also like very much.

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    And just like that, "Cheese" Ozono now has the note taker character [hehe] ahh they should play the Moza cheese game again with cheese Ozono

It kinda surprised me that Risa was a neat freak. We did see her cleaning up in the hidden camera episode with Koike but I always assumed it was because of her responsible member / leader aura.

I know I've said this before, but that Rena Moriya is breathtakingly beautiful.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  9. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Undoubtedly so.

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ozono is like the Habu of her generation...!:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Looking forward to more of Cheese Ozono but so far in 2ki I'm really getting drawn to Masumoto and Moriya.

This was a nice look at the behind the scenes recordings and what goes on in between takes. I knew that Japanese culture was respectful almost to an extreme but I had no idea that the members don't sit down unless the both MCs do. Staff-san really took a playful jab at Sawabe and Tsucchi here.

12. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I really hope the staff makes full use of Ozono's memo in the future haha

• Like Like x 3
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Next week, they will return to studio!:D

14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Totally unexpected turn of events. Do any of you remember that Ozeki was the original cheese chara? It was in episode 32 to be exact.

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    So it seems like President Yumiko is loaded after all, and its not just a running joke :p

16. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    We do have many princesses in Keyaki :lol:

17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I remember a KeyaBingo! segment from before titled "Who can beat Princess Sugai Yuuka?" which, spoiler alert, Captain won by a landslide

I wonder how the new 2kis would fare, or at least if we can have a Princess Sugai vs. President Yumiko: Who is the Classier Character contest :p

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I feel Seki would totally win that. Yuuka always tried to walk out from the Princess cage, Seki just lives it without even giving much thoughts. In both AC and real life she's just one of those people whom no matter how much they have they want to share it with people they love. A goddess among humans lol
    As long as you change your clothes and not go on her bed, of course lol

I love the little things they shared though, relationships between members are always the best
    but I saw a picture of Marino taking notes on reharsal and I couldn't help but think about Rei.... what the hell she's writing in her own notebook is a mystery I'm not sure we are ready to know lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    What I love about Yuuka is she tries to get out of the princess chara but unknowingly still walks back into it, for example her elaborate tea set in the recently aired remote games segment :p she also seems so down to earth though for someone from a well-off family.

Cheese Ozono and Masumoto seem to be the early standouts in the new 2ki episodes, really looking forward to how the new gens perform tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Remember that Yuuka, despite being rich and a "little princess", was selling drinks (hamburgers and hotdogs too?) at Tokyo Dome to the public on the stands at certain events. Not sure if it was out of her own accord, or her parents sent her to do that. Regardless, it is still remarkable. :worthy: