1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Very cute girl but as far as performer goes what is her appeal? She’s been an idol for 5 years and she is terrible at performing. Its almost painful to watch. No power in her movement, her heads always down. She should model not perform

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She is #1 at handshakes and fan interaction, among other things. If you want perfection in performing, there is always K-pop.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have to agree with @eve666 and it's not like we are insulting Pe, it's just something that it's not part of her strong points.
    There's nothing wrong with that and it's not like she'd ever be the only one in Keyaki who had a more slow performance growth.
    Like @Jsprite said, she has other, way stronger, points and we love her because of it.

4. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    https://twitter.com/haruo_keyaota/status/1284483024394969088

seeing her speed movement almost matching with Risa

https://twitter.com/rikarika464646/status/1284687230183682049

many J-fan praising improvement Pechan dance

what appeal was her personalities that not suited with current keyaki style that mostly using fast choreography dance.
    for me keyaki had pechan and uemura as example who not suited with keyaki but that giving them extra appeal to them and also keyaki.
    if non keyaki fans saying that all keyaki members were moody and not happy keyaki fans will say we had Pechan and uemura a
    cute girly personalities character as example,

Pechan more suited with Nogi elegance beautiful dance and uemura suited hinata cute dance whatnot.
    but they on keyakizaka the group that difference from others but those 2 not runaway to graduate just because the group changed their style after 3rd single
    but rather to work hard to fit with current keyaki style.

this is J-idol world not K-pop were you need to perfect on every single aspect.as fan we not asking/pressured the member to be the greatest idol in the world
    but we just want the idol we support to try the best way they can.to see their growth from nothing to something.as a fan you still can see the improvement even just a tiny bit.

mostly during performance the members mostly just get 3-4 seconds camera time even if that few seconds already really made you painfully to watch
    maybe you can create petition to asking S&F removing Pechan from the group if you feel she had nothing to offer to keyaki and just shaming the group.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    In my opinion every idol group needs a Pe-chan. Sure, maybe she is not one of the strongest dancers, but she draws you in with her gentle aura. I, for one, owe the start of my Keyaki fandom to Pe.

I appreciate her trying her best every time she performs, and her variety segments are always top notch, intentional or not (most often not :p)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

quick assessment about Rika dance ability

weakness
    slow sometimes she late to her position
    bad especially for a new dance routine

strength
    good at old keyaki dance after many thousand years example saimajo
    expression (suited more for MV) example Eccentric
    her biggest strength because she's Watanabe Rika The Messiah of Bread dammit

remember kuro hitsuji last performance? she never had any part (just holding bird) in MV and suddenly she had big part in that performance.
    [​IMG]

i hope everyone take a look Watanabe Rika 4th Single Individual PV you should understand little bit about her actual feeling.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Management must have seen something in Pe-chan (and in each individual member) to be selected as part of Keyakizaka46. If one follows Keya for a while, one would understand. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Therefore, because there are people who support me, I must answer to their hopes < - This. This is why I personally love Pe.

[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  9. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I’ve followed them since they debuted with silent majority and I think she’s cute but performance wise she’s boring.

And that is just what I think, it’s ok to disagree

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu

Everytime someone disagrees on this board someone has to post some long dramatic essay to tell them
    that their opinion is wrong. LReguardless if it’s kpop or jpop, if you are performing for years I just feel like there should be improvement.

I’d never make a petition to have an idol kicked out a group, thats silly and I have an actual life. Lk

I said she’s cute just not a good performer. Like it’s totally ok to not be a robot and agree with everything. Sometimes people will disagree

that video you posted is prob the fastest I’ve seen her dance without holding her head down awkwardly while performing

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, you are posting in the Watanabe Rika thread, bud. Suffice to say most of the people here are fans of or Berika oshis. If you post something contradictory, expect a defense. That's just how it is.

I don't go into threads of idols I don't like and post my opinions there. I assumed you posted because you wanted a discussion, and I think that's what you got. Yeah, its okay to disagree, but its also okay for her fans to point out her strengths. Its a discussion, not a, to quote your words, "long dramatic essay."

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    fair enough. I’ve actually been watching the variety show today while working from home and I can honestly say that while her performance is not great, her personality is quite endearing. I saw an old episode where they wanted to see how each member acted behind the scenes while in the green room. She’s quite funny.

• Like Like x 1
  13. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So far I had seen only the AEON pics of Rika, not sure why the others aren't on my TL. The darker dress suits her very well.

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Elegant Pe...

16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I like the combination of the pale blue dress and darker lipstick. Somehow she gives a more mature vibe in those pictures.

17. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    She really loves with Disney stuff :)

18. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen: