1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    This sentence really made my day.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

So I don't see Maho's theatre apology
    I want to know what you meant by the apology by AKS being untruthful

3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    >I may not have logged in here, but doesn't mean I don't keep track of what is going on here. With someone like you throwing cold water around, I rather not reply.
    Just to remind you, your top opinion in all this matter was some rose-tinted-glasses stuff that went like "Maho is sub captain of Team G. Katomina is captain of Team NIII. If you have been working in any organisation of any size, you would understand why Katomina is keeping quiet. It is Maho's captain to speak out.", we all know how well that turned out to be. Forget about that, even all the actual management staff that mattered ran away without fulfilling answerabilities. Top organization it indeed is.

>Please get off your high horse. You don't have to answer. You want as little publicity now, something that blew out of proportion and became it's own thread just because you were so vocal then.
    The reply itself wasn't for you or anyone in particular, it was only the reference at the beginning that was, so don't take it too much more personally than it is intended to be.
    Just as a reminder, this discussion became its own thread because of people discussing it as it needs to instead of curling up into a fetal position as you do, and it was thus spun off separatedly accordingly. You are giving me too much credit if you think most of the posts in this thread even belong to me. This is the proportion it deserves, by the way. In fact I have to say I haven't even spoken of every which minutia, because there would be more to it that will take me even more time to analyze, which is why I have to keep notes elsewhere.
    In the end, I am the one who keeps track of the info and stores them, and you are only one of the many who just ran away in the end, so I do have enough of a reason to judge.

>What I posted, is as a fan. It is something good and should be let known. You are an anti especially when you are so negative to whatever little positive things the management tries to do.
    As much as that would require a clued-in interlocutor, it'd be funnier to speak instead of all the otherwise little ~positive~ things the three different group managements that had followed one another didn't instead do in the meantime, or let just happen, when they could have instead (some apologists who run between this thread and the other one at the four-leaf imageboard now will say it's because they were unable to take action in that they were "paralyzed because of the victim's actions" -- more like cerebral palsy, considering how retarded they are in the first place, am-I-rite), just because it served their purposes, and how this weighs against each other comparatively. This is all little open secrets that everyone is aware of, were brought up even to the attention of Sproot's Watanabe now and Hayakawa before that, but most just tried to look the other way.

Things like not going after Bunshun journalists who in the meantime leaked confidential material (hey, it's the one that first broke out the news very early last year, while she was still stuck in ~self-suspension~, that Hagiri had been dating with one in the gang, but for AKS duct tape is holy and that was much more pressing matters), recordings, mails (?), and whatnot sometimes even on a monthly basis. Things like this honorable meeting that AKS had with the Prefecture, and in which Okada and Hayakawa were also present (hardly even one week since being freshly appointed as NGT managers!), in order to snuff things down. Like not going after strange leak-like accounts who were spreading defamatory disinfo since last January and somehow ran synchronous with Hayakawa's account, proving to know too much non-public info to be outside pranksters (here's a classic, too bad all its narrative on the incident, or Maho turned bunk the more stuff got out, until he ran away one fateful day of September 2019). Things like not going after Sponichi for leaking material from the court only as a personal attack to Maho. Or not going, even prior to that, after publications which were riding on the self-serving accounts of the meme trial provided in public by AKS just to make up silly gossip articles with somehow AKS still expecting for people to take this whole trial operation seriously as it unraveled. Or not going after all these various cute "jinboumin" sort of NGT48 fans (no "no true Scotsman fallacy" here, friends) who only cared for bashing Maho and sucked off to the yakkais as fomented by the previous irresponsible legal actions of AKS, on some skewed logic that Maho "framed" their oshimen for her own sins (?!). Or knife-wielding NGT48 fans who are too much of a short fuse. Or actually kissing and making peace with the yakkai group playing dumb the whole time, not even attempting at arguing back even an inch at them, with the plan to convince the public that it was a spat between private partners falling flat as expected even before the trial could begin. ┐(´ー`)┌
    But hey, at least in appearance today they sure went after some patsy who averages 0 likes on his posts, someone whose old tweets includes arguing that HKT48 deserves to be on Kouhaku more than NMB48, exhorting Kitahara to please take care of herself/Ogino at the incoming Sousenkyo, and some endless "I'm looking for a woman to meet, have a long dress" (basically one of their fans, hence double the patsy), for allegedly saying "If you do droogz your mind go bad, m'kay" in a post from one year ago nobody has actually ever seen. You sure showed 'em.
    What would an agency (one free of double standards) that purports to care about attempted attacks on reputation first try to take action against that has more visibility and connections behind, if they want to avoid public opinions to turn against themselves?

Actually, since this stuff has nothing to do with the case at all, why not taking that instead to the catch-all general above, for that matter?

They did so well playing dumb until now and pretending nothing ever happened, as a matter of fact, that it's a shame they couldn't resist and decided to ruin it with a stunt oddly timed solely to go along with the sale of a sorry single, after all. Then again, "enjou shouhou", drama-fueled marketing schemes, are the only thing that kept the whole AKBG afloat even in the so-called golden age, and it's not like they are going to change tack just now.
    Somehow reminds me of them waiting for about a month on reporting a "death threat fax" on Ogino last year (spoiler: turns out it was nothing like From Hell or the Zodiac Killer letters, sorry), only for the media stunt to be fucked up and upstaged royally right on the same day by the daughter of Shinsen's boss. It takes some genius or a bunch of 2-digit IQs to pull it off so well.

The best positive comment I can think of is calling them all laughable clowns. That would count as a compliment in a way, I guess, since I think clowns are positive figures...

As I said, the thread is definitely over and done with, if you haven't been there before then there's nothing else to add right now with the complicity of passing time.

---
    Thanks to @nokoru and @wlerin for the only coping mechanism they know of (pushing the reverse thumb-up button)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    tl;dr

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Man.... not going to argue with you. You were so noisy on Twitter, that a Japanese kindly asked you to go to ground zero to get a sense of the situation and not to rely on what you see on the Internet. If any of your 'evidence' hold any value to the incident, it would have been used

Mahohon didn't appear in court in the civil case. I wished she agreed to do so as it would have cleared up a whole lot of issues and given her side of the events. Silence when you should talk is not golden.

So NGT48 as a group just started running from the new starting line today. They are not forgetting what has happened (that is why a whole bucket load of rules and dismissal criteria if members break them), but they are not going to let it hinder them going forward.

Please go use your energy and cash to support Mahohon. While you are hung up on her past, her future needs it, with her doing the least number of jobs out of the 3 that left as far as I can see. Rittan is having an online event today (around the same time as NGT48 appearance on abema online today). Rena has her voice acting career up and running.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    >Mahohon didn't appear in court in the civil case.
    https://www.courts.go.jp/hiroshima/vc-files/hiroshima/file/30208003.pdf
    See this paper, little pup? This is what a summons for testimonies, to be submitted to the court, looks like in Japan. You must first submit one such form if you want someone to "appear in court". It has a field for the identity of the person you wish to call, what time you want to summon them, what detail you want to be testified, what question you want to ask.
    Does any of such paper even exist in the case-related documentations, which is all kept at the court? Nope, so no shit Sherlock.
    Adding to that, to quote from one late April 14, 2020 article,
    裁判で、AKSは山口さんに出廷を打診しなかった。
    "At the civil court trial, AKS did never approach Yamaguchi-san for an appearance in court."
    https://www.sankei.com/premium/news/200414/prm2004140002-n2.html
    Or maybe you think people can just voluntarily join in to defend themselves because someone is speaking behind their back in a closed-door court over a frivolous suit (gasp...?) in which they were never called in the first place? Well, not that I know, life was kind to me and the closest I had been to a court trial was back when I played Chrono Trigger.
    Also, maybe certain idol group agencies shouldn't start a civil trial and get bogged in there arguing about idiocies for 8 months until the judge just tells them to have a settlement and fuck off, if they don't know how a civil trial works and what is the purpose it should be used for. The idea of independently resolving or overwriting a criminal case with a civil suit is absolutely, mindbogglingly uneducated. There's a reason Penal and Civil codes are two separate things, for that matter. Clowns.

Addendum: Incidentally enough, Japan has a Civil code article that allows third parties to counter-sue the plaintiffs and defendants of another lawsuit and block it, when they begin minding other people's business too much. They should have been rather thankful this is not what happened, if anything.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s9KMkvBSCvVJFPIVO4QTBCPozh0nOAc--rBYhBP49c8/

And frankly, any civil trial in which the underlying intention isn't even for the plaintiff and defendant to directly argue and battle between each other, but for both to find issues about some third party to them especially in order to have a verdict that excuses both sides of faults, is very much a collusive suit and a very much illicit (more than simply dishonest) act at that.

>If any of your 'evidence' hold any value to the incident, it would have been used
    For a reminder, this is all the otherwise ~valuable evidence~ presented with which Yoshinari was expecting to stage a "let's see who's lying the most" farce, which (spoiler alert!) is utter pointless bottom-of-barrel garbage. Compared to them, I'm honestly a fucking genius.
    Clowns and criminal idiots, don't waste court's time for public stunts.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/19BbqVoV_dHzyU3EKqUUNzYu4rjojvf6WKjqiINFNfoo/

>I wished she agreed to do so as it would have cleared up a whole lot of issues and given her side of the events.
    Already provided that elsewhere and that's all there needed to be, even considering that some AKS-friendly newspaper was also so damn overeager to bring what needed to remain in-court stuff out of court at all costs (however half-baked, as if this wasn't the plan to begin with) without even explaining who passed that shit under the counter so quickly. Especially when it was a mere couple of days earlier that attorney Gonzo of AKS talked about "being careful" and stuff, you know... Talk about being so stupid you fuck up each other's plans so hard, Three Stooges style. ┐(´ー`)┌
    "Agreed" is not a word you should be using in this context, by the way, in that there was never a "request" posed in the first place and in fact there never existed one, see above. I say you take the advice you kindly put forward and don't invent situations that didn't exist in the first place.
    To put it short, as it was duly reported during the news: AKS never cared to consult with Maho during the first formulation of the civil lawsuit, never cared to contact Maho for a confirmation of the defendant's story expressed inside which they spewed out in advance to the press, let alone never cared to contact Maho to even have a discussion about the (self-authored) text of the peaceful settlement that they were agreeing on, on their own terms. And all that despite their intention to keep rambling on about a person who is actually a third party to the trial, literally hoping aloud for some dirt to come up. Ah yeah, I forgot to add how the lawsuit was strategically lodged right on the days after Maho announced her graduation to complete this disingenuously stupid picture.
    Sorry, but attempting to fault-finding Maho especially on that is simply you being the one misinformed, or quite possibly in bad faith.
    When the very ungrateful little men that began this whole clownshow don't even care to do any of these basics, you acting as though any blame should be on Maho for what you imagine as not having ~deigned~ to participate on such a time in their "cause" is frankly the peak of hilarity.
    To say it all, maybe it's them that should have rather done something when there was still time, instead of handing out free "pardons" out of their asses so easily.
    And if they begin civil lawsuits that they then realize they can't handle on their own, all the while being so fucking arrogant that they can think of alienating a former key employee as the first fucking thing (it's all the way back from Yoshinari's parents meeting that they had this stance, in fact, since privately they were promised by the would-be defendants some earthshaking scoop story on her that just proved a dud) because they think wrongfully to have all the aces in their hand, only to be played like a fiddle by two yakkais, then don't start civil lawsuits at all.
    Once again, bunch of clowns.

>Silence when you should talk is not golden.
    I hope you are speaking to yourself at this point. You came back from sleeping under three layers of sedimentary rocks but the first thing you do is demonstrating how poorly aware you are. Patronizing on someone is the least thing you should be doing.
    A little aside, but Maho was the one that of course spoke out the most and has already done her fair share of talking unlike others, if anything, but when you decide to take a nap long 1 year and a half you hardly know of these facts, so why even insisting on arguing? If you want to look at what omertà (in the mafia kind of sense) looks like, look no further than NGT48 as it was, it is, and it will be.

So, at the end of the day, "B-but Maho has some faults too...?" (the old tu-quoque fallacy, in other words) is the best way I have seen tru-NGT48 fans have tried to cope with this entire case and this is the kind of arguments which I have to use my time now to correct. As I said, clowns.
    Next. Full stop.

---
    Thanks to @hermionepj1, @wlerin and @nokoru for the only coping mechanism they know of (pushing the reverse thumb-up button)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The police merely related them (allegedly so, because this was always mentioned indirectly and no communication was ever made officially by police at any point, nor any papers or full statements were ever presented anywhere, gee...) that they didn't find "evidences indicating criminal conspiracy intentions" over the aggression -- this is the only thing they care pointing out inside the third party report, by the way, and the only thing probably going for them, since at the end of the day the report seems to be there more to reassure the management that they wouldn't be troubled with potential illegal ramifications of consortings (meanwhile, all the parts about "prevention suggestions" keep being duly ignored).
    Or rather, in Yoshinari's own words back in the day, "they are to send others to the prosecutor only in case they first can have the certainty of them being coprincipals in crime".
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AQPtUExoO0coFKSLJOw0FyZsbfXT3S4B4mPvm1ymri8/
    Little bit hard way to argue for extraneity like that when even the third yakkai in the incident who had very much his fingers in it (and, by all signs, in the members) wasn't sent to the prosecutor either... I'd say maybe he has to stop with these weasel words. 関与 isn't even a valid legal term that means anything (and as a matter of fact, at the trial they even readjusted the bar and restricted 関与 to signify "conspiracy intentions", but never let any patsies outside know, as you can see...). ┐(´ー`)┌
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oRM6_-PTswMfw1SgZigASyru4HY-EVEUsraaPzakAFI/
    If there's anything that the police had allegedly communicated to them, they should repeat it publicly with the very same words that they have been told, no matter how little reasurrance it would bear ("We won't say anything else ...but at least there wuzn't a conspiracy in mind"). Don't play around with words, not at this point anymore.
    Cheers.

Edit: The Daily Sports article for those who missed it. Actually, as it turns out he didn't even call her by name and just had to weasel it away saying "she" after all. Evidently in NGT48 it kills to speak her name when it comes to doing so in a submissive context (not so much when they thought it was their turn to publicly retaliate at her once she had left, right?). "Culture of concealment" indeed.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D3fzjZc-FFIjqmOpyITUoD97mkK71stcShrBzYHBxQg/

Also, I'd say to quit using Sponichi at least until they too have done their respective share of apologizing and clarifying for the misdeeds they have done.

---
    Thanks to @hermionepj1, @wlerin and @nokoru for the only coping mechanism they know of (pushing the reverse thumb-up button)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As long as the members who were involved in bullying Maho and who were "consorting" with yakkai are still in NGT it will never be on a new starting line.

Oh and nice job crapping on Maho so as to make jabs at her fans and win an internet argument.

• Like Like x 15
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's times like these that I really miss the "old" rating

@Cisalpine88 I simply don't care enough to respond to walls of text in which four sentences of vitriol spring out of a single word.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    sorry, my comment was directed at @Cisalpine88. No argument.... see below.

@Reveen
    I am sincerely asking you who are Mahohon's fans to go support her. She needs it now the most with most events scaled down. Her agency needs to see her value in keeping signed up to them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    If that's the concensus of cancer fans and NGT seems to have no intention in letting go of the accused members,
    then NGT should just ignore cancer fans and put Ogiyuka in center again.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Who are you referring to when you say "cancers"?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm not sure where this sudden concern for Maho's well-being is coming from, or why if we spend energy thinking about the incident we're depriving her of something. Maho has her MAQUIA/sweet work, Riko has cookpad and theater, Rena is busy with YouTube and voice acting.

It's clear that NGT's new management is still very much thinking about and influenced by the 2018 incident, about how management and members behaved in 2019, and the 2020 settlement. As mentioned above, that was all brought up yesterday in President Okada's press conference ahead of the single release. I guess some additional translated summary here

Oh course they would like to move on, they said the same this time last year. They're implementing/re-implementing similar rules as they publicly laid out last year. It's interesting that they felt the need to do this again now. Maybe this is the new management trying to show how they've reformed things (though it's many of the same people involved). It's certainly not just because a few people here are still concerned that Maho wasn't treated fairly. The incident and its aftermath is still pervading their communications, the contents of their single, and it seems what people in Japan think of them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I only posted my Convo just to share a perspective from a non idol fan. And I guess to reconcile my own continued support for NGT48. Did not expect to reopen whatever occurred in the previous posts. (I wouldn't call it a debate).

• Like Like x 3
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Since there were pointer about NGT48 supporter forum like what Abema broadcasted, anyone here thought of volunteering there as gaijin representative? Maybe you or @Cisalpine88 here based on your compilation?

That way the vocal user here could pool their aspiration(or maybe vitriol) directly. Better, we can use this same thread as discussion board for our reps later rather than leaving this thread for past subject only.

Take your time to think about it. Stage48 as it is currently only allow your opinion to be posted publicly, but not to the eye you want to see the most, afterall.

17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    What I brought up was that the management is going after those who slandered current members (nothing to do with Mahohon) in relation to this incident.
    Since Mahohon was brought up again in the next post, go figure.

I refrained from posting here as it was just going round in circles and like what EinhanderX said it wasn't getting out to right audience - the members (who really need to see the show of support by fans, albeit International), management and Japanese public. That is all I am going to say. Google Translate this, like me can't read Japanese, and form your own opinions https://news.yahoo.co.jp/feature/1770

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The article you cite (and which apparently you can't even read yourself, yeah Google Translate) got already ripped to shreds in the comments of Yahoo and elsewhere, so the Japanese public already knows very well what to think about NGT48 and especially its management, and it's not the doe-eyed blandishments you are expecting. Sorry.
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/cm/main?d=20200731-00010000-ytokushu-ent

As for the group known as NGT48: for claiming that they are "only staring forward" (= throwing the past into a memory hole 1984-style, at least everything pre-May 2019 going by the script they recited from), they certainly can't consider themselves content without trying to sugarcoat this past for their personal benefit. Just a word of advice: if after 21 months and counting and a bunch of farcical attempts at shifting the blame in less than honorable ways it hasn't worked, then it's time to give up with these attempts and just learn to carry the cross you've made yourselves. And maybe find a more upstanding strategy to promote your undesired single, while at it. Incidentally, by acting this way they are rather proving they are indeed the ones who can't let go of the past, unless it gets first officially rewritten.

Out of all the people appearing there (out of which there's the same old agency-backed protegees, but not the legitimate captain of this group; why is it that a non-fan has to be the one pointing this out?), the only one who, for obvious reasons, deserves to have a say about something is Oguma for having actually taken some significant action and spoken anything significant in these one year and whatever of time. The rest of these people are barely onlookers without a spine who had pretended that what had gone on with Maho and the others was nothing of their concern when they still thought they could get away with it, if not they fucked up things in their own ways. Medals aren't awarded to cowards.
    Not only that but, while the actual protagonists of this matter have gotten effectively unpersoned from the group's history (this is key; but not that I was expecting anyhing else, actually a good opportunity to do the same with this irrelevant group, since they are literally asking for it...), they even see fit just now to come out and take advantage of it to go "Oh, woe is ME! ME!", even trying as a replacement of that to self-glorify themselves as if they had ever been some central figures during this time all along. What a convenient time for revisionism. Who are you? What hole did you just get out from? Where were you until now? Who has literally ever heard of you speaking anything all this time?

Essentially, just a bunch of real life Oblivion NPCs talking like they are the hero of the adventure. Oguma is the only exception in this.
    (And the fact that the best comments they can come up with is the same stock, nondescript stuff you might as well easily find right next to bikini gravure on, say, any random Mizugi Surprise mook only adds to the robotic NPC feel, I should add. Silly of me to expect independent thought of these people.)
    Like this opinion?

As usual, the post above mine doesn't belong in this thread at all.

What SaitoWinterStar called a forum doesn't refer to a messageboard, of course, but describes a generic meeting spot (the original term was 場). Betting 100,000 perica it's like those fan meetings AKB48 had once or twice half a decade ago, and just as useless.

---
    I return back and I see that who ended up pressing the reverse thumbs-up button are the same great debaters who can't do anything but use it as a coping mechanism. Bullseye.
    @wlerin @rayanami @hermionepj1 @nokoru

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    • Dislike x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    [2021/07/18 note: Since I woke up today to find this on the dashboard...
    notice.jpg
    ...here's me having to rush to add a disclaimer to inform that all the posts below aren't originally from this thread, but were suddenly moved here. Nothing of this was ever meant by me to be posted here, nor was it even the first post in the original talk.
    The discussion, before being misplaced here, was originally started at this point in this thread:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...-awesome-2021-06-23.23564/page-3#post-1725431
    To the reader goes the onus of figuring out what was left in and what was arbitrarily moved out, disrupting and skewing the discussion with it.

To the mod, the job he did was an unnecessary nuisance. By moving posts that were originally from halfway through another discussion into another arbitrary thread, while leaving the others in the original, the sole result was that of completely taking them out of from their context and making the flow of the discussion incomprehensible, and prone to misunderstandings, to the reader.
    One must wonder why even bothering to do it and what compels him to do it in the first place, over a week after the talk happened (!), when all it did was just giving users extra trouble to fix the sheer confusion caused this way. So, thanks a lot.

Also in the mod's own rather questionable sense of judgement, this post below allegedly belongs to the thread of the NGT48 Assault Incident. That is objectively nonsense. As one can see there's nothing in the content, not even a word, which pertains to the NGT48 assault incident, and everything that instead pertains to NGT48's abysmal sales performances of yet another of their new singles, which is what the discussion was in fact about.
    Ironically, the matter of the NGT48 assault was only introduced as the main topic by user "lionel90" (even before my post), as it turns out without him clearly having any grasp of the series of events to the point of ending up spewing uninformed sillyness.

But to the careless mod every post even so little critical to NGT48 just "belongs to the Assault Thread", regardless of the content or the argument being treated, apparently. As things are, I can only take that the mod of this forum is misinterpreting this thread as being simply a "dump" where to dismissively brush away posts that are inconvenient, which in turn speaks a lot of how little regard and respect he accords to the question of the NGT48 assault case itself. Let me say the issue deserves better than that.

With this due premise, I'll just be leaving the content of my own posts intact anyway.]

---​

I find it utterly funny in hindsight how a year or so ago in this same forum I had some rat of a NGT48 fan coming out of his hole just to tell me directly I needed to be careful of Ken-On not terminating their contract on Maho because "her agency needs to see her value in keeping signed up to them" (that's the only comment he could come up with in 1.5 years, ladies and gentlemen), thinking it was such an intelligent and scorching retort, before crawling back to whatever sewer he had been hiding in the entire time.
    There's also some fucking poetic irony in all this in hindsight, which I bet he didn't even realize, because in reality Watanabe Hiroyuki (another big mouth even more worthless than the previous owners of this group) demanded Okada "Porky Pig" "Human Smartphone Stand" Tsuyoshi that NGT48 needed to "yield profit for the company, in order to maintain its condition" if they wanted to continue having his company's support, in his promise/agreement with him (point 4 in here, in fact), which means it's rather NGT48 that should try fucking convince anyone they are worth any of their time (surely enough the police, for one, thought otherwise, openly deeming them unworthy, if not unacceptable, to deal with).
    And it's utterly funny too how there's nothing here to suggest me this is something they and their shameful fans (not naming names, but that includes many infamously noxious natives) had managed to pull off in all this time, in contrast to the chest-puffing from a few imbeciles who spent half of their time with their head under the sand and and the other half with it up their ass where they normally have it.

As Yeshua once said in some old holy book: "Eye, mote, beam, etc..."
    Bleh.

Don't worry, NGT48 will do as they always did: parasiting off money from others (since the Niigata gov't is no longer willing to go along, what is left would be poor HKT, which they are joined at the hips with...). And if you happen to graduate along the way and are "useful" enough, Imamura will come over to you with his trusty garbage truck to pick you up and bring you along with himself, somewhere. What a luck. :*

---
    Hi @JPN48 and @mai48_ and @wlerin , do as you always had and don't bother reading if you don't like. Nobody forces you.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    ^ Yes, of course. You just so know that I didn't read your whole post and that it's something I always had been doing. Wow, I didn't know you had free access to my thoughts. Thank you for the enlightment. I'll practice my occlumency better from now on.

That aside, I did bother reading your post. And guess what? I don't exactly disagree with the general sentiment of it but for the love of whatever out there, have you not said many times before that you gonna wash your hands off the whatever you think the level of filth that is NGT48? Please move on. For your own sake. What you are being now here is more akin to a troll. Then again, it's not like I can control what you do. I disliked your post because I disliked the way you worded your post. It's convoluted and its tone is more leaning towards being a vile spat (a seemingly articulate version of it).

• Like Like x 4