1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Everytime I read you guys (or watch video) I feel like I'm playing the kindergarden version of UniAir [hehe] sigh

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ganbaruby

Ganbaruby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    How do you guys usually approach member yell ranking events? Ive usually gone all out on a single member, but I just realized that the awards isn’t that great. You need to be within 50th place to get 250 gems, while you can easily earn the same amount by being 10,000th place for 5 members. How do you guys usually play this event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

whew finally FC'd dash and rush. I think it's definitely currently the hardest song in the game.

For these I usually spread out for all the members for hinatazaka because I don't have a strong oshi, for keyakizaka I focus on my oshi. The rewards aren't great except for bragging rights and the title banner thing you get. I go up to 15k points on all members bc you can make that back with the play tokens (fans in this event) you get. Then I pick a couple members that I need keys of and get mid tierish on those.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I usually focus on one member, but sometimes I branch out to the other members to farm light sticks so I can keep playing.

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I usually pick my oshis and try to get the 50 gems and then do the rest. I don't see the point in focusing on one member since there's no way I'd get the top prize.

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've always focused on one in the past, but based on what you guys are saying, it's probably better to spread out those points. I'll do that this run.

7. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    here it is. the real answer for the coded message in summer mission panel

PURPLE

EDIT: i deleted the link source because it was not actually the intro of the live video. pay attention at the song title screen sequence.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Welp, due to me completely forgetting there was a maintenance that was going to happen to end the event, I didn't get the chance to bump some of my planned members up to the 10k threshold. I tried to do it with five, I only ended up with two, and one was safe (Meimei) because I had her up in the 5k range.

Decent event, I had stretches where it kept giving me 100% multiple times in a row, and it seemed the extra bonuses popped up quite a few times.

Pro tip: Don't play when your alarm is about to go off. I was in a good groove and I probably would have full combo'd Dash & Rush on Pro, but said alarm went off at about 80% and covered a good portion of my screen so I couldn't react quickly enough to hit the notes.

9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

yeah I think they upped the number of times the game would give you 100-200% bonuses this event; I noticed that as well
    Keyaki area about to start up- seems the same as hinata: five new songs and a member yell ranking.

10. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    that's why i always mute all of my app notifications before starting uni's on air app. even a single vibration can ruin your game pace.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ganbaruby

Ganbaruby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Keyaki Republic! I was hoping this would get added!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    for the keyaki side mission panel secret message, please take note that my japanese is not good:

共和国19のステージにある浮き輪はおとなに色?

(What color is the float on the stage of Republic 19?)

better keep an eye on that float in any keyaki kyowakoku 2019 live videos

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I have a hunch it's green.

14. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i've been googling some photos from keyaki kyowakoku 19 and that ukiwa/lifesaver is too small in the photo below.

KeyakiRep2019_Stage.jpg

i'm still rewatching keyakake's keyaki republic 19 backstage episode just in case i spot that lifesaver

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  15. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm going to laugh it if's yellow since it's been in our face in the logo's design when this event went up.

16. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i forgot to scroll down at the 4th panel and i missed some characters so here's the correct one

共和国19のステージにある浮き輪は白と青と何色?

(The colors of the lifesavers in Kyowakoku19 stage are white, blue, and what color?)

take a closer look at the top right portion of the photo.
    01_900.jpg
    so the answer is RED

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  17. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i managed to stay at 185th place with matsurina but i don't know why i can't receive my post event rewards. try switching to mobile data but still nothing.

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Not just post event rewards, even normal ones seems to be blocked. Code error 9003

19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I noticed that this morning. It'll probably be patched soon once enough people ping them about it.

20. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i haven't started the steps event but we already having some bugs after MYR event.