1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've started the event. It seems interesting enough. Not being able to reuse the members as your climb up kind of makes you think of how you're going to tackle the earlier floors as you ascend. I couldn't quite catch any of the details, like if those members can come back eventually or not.

I kind of feel bad for the people who've started recently and/or don't have a lot of members, or a lot of members powered up if they want to try this event. The probably won't get very far.

2. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    well i didn't maxed most of my R and SR cards for daily mission purpose. i played 3 floors so far and i might stop playing the event if my wifi connection gets worst. i can't load up some songs from the last event so i just spammed a couple of songs that i already played.

3. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I was able to receive presents(member keys) just now, but I can't with the other presents(250+) during the bug.
    I hope i can still get them when they fix the bug

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The bug is patched.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So i finally decided to play the game. I had to download it thru qooapp. To not lose data i wonder how to get an id. I hardly know japanese and can't understand anything. To save my progress, can someone help me on how to make an account?

6. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I honestly can't remember the correct steps to do it, but I do recall one of the New Player missions is having to create an account. I'm not sure if clicking the button associated with that mission will bring to to the screen that lets you do it however.

7. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

menu->first row of text-only buttons, far right-> set password-> it'll give you like a string of numbers+letters. On the main menu screen if u ever need to recover your account you enter both in. Should be it (though I haven't actually ever had to recover my account yet)

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Made it to floor 21, but game over because I was too greedy with my leveled cards. Not going to try again, but I like this event.

9. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've got one heart left, and I have floor 22 open. It's getting a little harder trying to ration my SSR cards in a way that I can still use a bunch of my weaker cards to barely get me over the score hurdle. I'm probably in the same boat where I won't want to retry after getting so far, but seeing as they like to cycle through events, I'll probably start leveling up my R and SR cards for the next time this one comes around.

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    My advice is, don't be too picky anymore and make sure you can survive a mistake. A "good" in the middle of the song can be devastating to your score.

11. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

idk about yall but I have so much xp points (11m) that I'm ok leveling cards I haven't bc I have way more than I need anyway

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    another tip is save your strongest SSR card for the last 5 steps specially those with event bonus. all i did was using only R cards in 1-10 steps, SR in 11-20, and then SR and SSR in 21-30.

13. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    And I failed on Floor 24 because I dropped the combo about 75% of the way through and I missed the score cutoff by 75k. I would've had it if I didn't miss the one note.

14. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

new event coming, next set of costumes are for kaze ni fukarete mo and kitsune. They say Kitsune won't be in the game when the cards come out but will be put in at a later date.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I wonder if Kage will be included in the new cards. I'm guessing the new 3ki Hinata/2ki Keyaki won't be included anytime soon because they need new chibis as well, they'll probably get a separate event just for them.

16. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I did a set of draws now that the cards are up, one 10 draw each for Keya and Hinata. Got this in my Keya set:

[​IMG]

I got a gold that turned into an SSR in my Hinata set but was actually disappointed to see it was a card I already had.

• Like Like x 1
  17. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    finally evolved my naako futari seizon into SSR+. i haven't maxed the disc to 500 yet but atleast my green unit gets a bit stronger now.

Resizer_15963711536610.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    since that forced version update, sometimes i experience these bugs like blinking HUD during live and the game freeze then it will crash. should i switch to a higher device? i have a bad feeling that my phone (samsung j7 pro) will be unsupported in the future.

19. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

nah that happens to me on my relatively new phone (note 10 plus). Think it's just a software thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Sometimes i got blinking combo counter while playing in my device A7 2018

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk