1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

When it comes to Kaki, you can see a lot of what Seira is talking about in the Hulu extras of Skits.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. KYUS45

KYUS45 Kenkyuusei

More of Kaki face in Skits.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    see what i already told you? you just need to give more attention to them. you can also see how bananaman GENUINELY laugh because of them.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Never said 4th gen is all underwhelming, I've always noticed Hayakawa's potential, but Kaki surprised me too this time. Glad at least her, doesn't want to stay on her comfort zone despite the privilege she has with Endo as a 4ki representative. I've always prefered her (and Ayame) to Endo, but it's becoming the norm for me to like other gen top members more than management's chosen absolute aces (despite Hori for 2nd gen, but I don't even see her treated as an ace) :D

But yeah, I'm giving them more time amd maybe they could surpass 2nd gen at least on my list as best gen, which is not that hard.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Renka has got to have the most satisfying laugh ever. She just burst out every time :lol:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I enjoy this episode a lot mainly because of Kaki and Seira. The rest are funny too.
    I want to see more of Tamami. Much like Kitagawa, you just let her be herself. I enjoy watching her every time she appear on Kojichu. Seems like there will be more next week.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Looks like they're playing video games next time? At least Hori seems to be holding what looks like a game controller in her hands. Or do I have it all wrong?

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As I said in Nogiskit thread, AkiP need to give Kaki & Seira an unit song, a song with Kansai-ben lyrics.:D Are they our new bakaple?:D
    Even though KakiSei are funny, but for some reason, I got rofled hearing the Tamami JK slang. I think Ume monomane for this part is the winner in this episode for me.[hehe]
    Junna treat Ayane as her pet! :D
    Next week, the third part of this monomane segment!

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I really like the way Kaki's hair is done up in this episode. I also have been really liking Seira's new shorter hair.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I don't fully understand what's going on but everything seems funny....
    there's a lot of shot of Momoko and Renka laughing...really thankful for that....
    and of coz Kaki and Seira were great as well.....

10. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Lol, Kaki may have exposed a bit too much of Seira towards the end [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Hi, I’m trying to find an old episode where Sakurai, Matsumura and Nanamin (I could be wrong) was in a dinosaur enclosure and a man donning a raptor (?) suit was chasing them. I wasn’t sure if it was Koujichuu or Doko. It popped up on my YouTube recommended list.

12. casaerius79

casaerius79 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It´s Kojichu #128. Reika, Sayurin and Kazumin in Thailand part. 1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Thanks, I couldn’t remember the third girl so I thought it was Nanamin before she graduated which is why I was looking at early episodes.

14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Another great episode, loved it!

Takayama as a target was so fun :D The girls really did a good job, I am so thankful they're still on the group.
    Maaya honestly deservd the 3peat, but I understand they prefered to go with the "successor" narrative.

And imagine being paid for just having fun playing videogames with cute girls, a dream :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yamachan vs Himura on Street Fighter 2 was hilarious.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Himura was totally letting them win on SF2 LOL
    the episode was fun

17. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    personally i feel maaya performance kinda weak compare to her performance in previous championship. i also personally want she to win again this championship but other candidates really strong.

one more thing, did 2nd gen now really not use honorofic anymore to address 1st gen or its just on the monomane episode?

18. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

My personal notes from the latest Koujichuu episode:
    • We got a "half and half" today. First half the remainder of the monomane awards, and the 2nd half is Bananaman vs Nogi video game (revenge) showdown.
    • I'm happy with Hayakawa winning the monomane award this time around. My personal feeling is that...well, it doesn't really matter. I really enjoyed the 2.5 episodes of monomane that we've got.
    • If we're talking about Takayama monomane, Maiyan still did the best one (in my humble opinion) years ago. Maaya's monomane of Nishino holding the mic is my personal favorite of hers.
    • That Track & Field game destroyed my fingers back in the day.
    • While Himura may not be going 100% in SF2, I think I could take him...as Blanka, even. Using any shoto chara would be too easy. None of them even block...sorry, my inner SF snob creeping out. I just wasted sooo much hours & coins for that game in the early 90s, good times.
    • For someone who never play SF2, Macchun seem to pick-up things quite fast. I think after a few days of training...I dare say she could beat Himura. Yeah, I know, I know...Himura most likely held back a lot for variety sake. That's how he lost every 2nd round of every fight.
    • I'm greatly entertained seeing Hori playing Track & Field. More to come next week.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I think Maaya over the top take kinda overdoing this ocassion; like Icarus, she fly too close to the sun :D. The last part seems bewildering even among other members.

I think i like kaki take on seira little more than seira to kaki xD but maybe the later more simple and onpoint.

The cut for two unrelated segment in one eps always rubbed my enjoyment. I'll prefer if they can aired the parts per eps but this may be already been compromised.

I think that (in general) only with Shinuchi and Junna. We can say shinuchi technically around the same age but both easygoing personalities also fit in.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I think Bananaman liked Seira's monomane a lot since it was something they've seen themselves rather than just an inside joke between members.

• Agree Agree x 2