1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Seems early enough that I'll go ahead and spoiler some things:

That cut to Ishimori asking if there are Pokemon in the Kanto region.
    I didn't realize until Sawabe vs. Karin that the girls were wearing the new uniforms.
    Karin: "u~wa!"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm a bit conflicted about this episode, BUT one thing for sure is that Inori rocked it!
    Look at new MCs no longer! I'll keep her for the job lol

I'll wait for people to watch it (and for myself to watch it with subs) to comment further

3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

The fated duel I never knew I wanted. My hypothesis: they're both "high-class" characters, but in somewhat different ways. Sugai-sama is the classy princess from generations of wealth. Rich, yet soft-spoken and kind-hearted. Not the typical "ohoho~" ojou-sama depicted in animes. Seki is perhaps, a more modern version of that. Like she could be part of Mishima Zaibatsu or something. And have no fear of the undead. A secret puppet master...I mean, treating your members with your favorite ice-cream could just be the first step to world domination.

Thanks to Inori-chan (she first mentioned it...in the TakeYui love segment, I think?), they kind of stumbled into this whole "yumiko-kaichou" chara...this and the neck-breaking rollercoaster ride propels Seki into the spotlight for me. She's already a beauty but kind of overshadowed by other 2-ki members...little did I knew, she's the Kaichou all along! A hidden boss, like Akuma in Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

[​IMG]
    I mean...yeah, I wouldn't want to mess with this Kaichou.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode. Aoi-chan needs to be a regular MC assistant. She is crazy!:D
    Pon is like always, lovely, beautiful, and amazing. But, in this episode, Tenchan and Miichan also look great!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ahhh so fun, when did Karin-chan bloom like this? No wonder she's a Sawabe favorite now. I remember, she's the one with the stretchy cheeks, yes?

Sugai-sama failing and recovering = classic Yuuka. LOL.

Could not take my eyes off Moriya Rena. Shame she failed on getting the punchline out, don't stop trying Rena-chan!

InoRi is just hilarious with posing for the globe and bunny.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Enjoyed the latest Keyakake episode.
    • Even with the 2-ki members around, and after a few years, Aoi-chan still feel like the little sister of the group somehow. And that's not a bad thing. :) probably next week she'll interact with her Risa-nee.
    • I'm just laughing at Inori-chan - her holding the products seem like those TV shopping programs. Still adorable.
    • RunRun peeking from the corner of the entrance is so cute~ (oh, I just broke the rule sorry Pikarun-chan)
    • It's probably just me...I don't think I'm crazy, I feel like the cameraman loves to sneak in shots of Rena every so often. I mean, I don't blame him. I want his job...then I'll keep the camera on her all the time...and then get fired. But it'll be worth it.
    • Sawabe is double timing Ozeki with both Karin-chan and Sugai-sama. Hahaha.
    • Tsucchi skipping into studio is strangely wonderful. With his usual expression and all.
    • Next week: Risa! is playing games (with our hearts!)

• Like Like x 1
  7. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Risa-sama... Didn't expect it all. That gap between the usual Za Kuuru persona and her antics during and after the match with Sawabe.
    CUUUUUUUTE! :cute:
    That is all, I said what had to be said.
    Returning to my own Za Kuuru persona now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this episode. I just watched it in the gym post workout while biking, and I was laughing my ass off without concern for other people staring at me.

I apologize for the following, but please allow me to fanboy my heart out today, on Risa-sama's birthday.

The oshi. Risa-sama. Oh my goodness. She looks SO amazingly beautiful with long hair, and her death stare is scary but still amazingly feminine. She is such a graceful woman that sometimes I forget that there is still a young girl inside of all her awesomeness. A young girl who is very good at Mario Kart, apparently.

Next time be ruthless, Risa-sama :p I also love how her dynamic with Aoi has really changed. Although when the tsundere queen came out, Aoi did panic a bit.

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was thinking that Risa should have obliterated Sawabe in that race, but then it wouldn't make for good variety. In the end, letting him catch up cost her at the very end.

Inoue continues to be an awesome MC/product model.

From the faint outline, it looks like Morita's drawing Sawabe. I can't wait to see the finished piece.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hikaru said she was gonna drawn Sawabe as incentive in the previous episode. I'm more curious about what Shiichan is gonna drawn lol
    Another good episode though, I was confused about the few members involved, but it looks like they are gonna change them every episode so we'll see all of them someway.
    Inori was a little less active but still fun, Risa was the absolute MVP this time around though. I hope she'll never change and we'll always have a bit of Aoi/Risa interactions
    Also, I love the way Rika change completely when she's acting or pretending to be a zoombie (which is actually acting).
    She displayed this talent since TokuDare times and it still impress me every single time. The gap between her acting and her being herself is amazing and in my opinion made her the most suited member to be an actress. She's just natural in this respect.
    I'm truly disappointed mngmnt didn't try to push her in that direction. I'm pretty sure they could have done it easily

Anyway, good episode. Looking forward to the next one

• Like Like x 1
  11. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    We need to give a round of applause for Risa for sacrificing her gift for the sake of variety :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Risa-sama showing us some more of the real Risa. Aoi is in deep yogurt...LOL.
    There is a certain Risa-esque coolness in President Yumiko.
    Berika can act...as long as she doesn't see a camera in front of her.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

That Mario Kart battle was great! Loved Risa throughout. I also love the way Kobayashi said "uzai" afterwards lol

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    *slow clap*

Its okay, I'll buy you that curling iron Risa-sama, its only 6000 yen :p

InoRi once again made me laugh so hard with her cute product demos

Did anyone notice Aoi turn from strict MC back to kiddy Aoi once Risa said "I'll remember that you did this?" :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Risa always remembers [hehe]

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Camera kowai still after all these years :p

Risa-sama did the same thing to Ozeki after their couples adventure from hell a few years ago

17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am so looking forward to today's show lol. Oonuma style :rofl:

18. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Great episode, Sawabe got some nice fish!! Run-chan's drawings were so funny and nice

Highlight was Aoi at the end and Inoue faces in Sato's game, both chef's kiss

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Its always fun to see the girls in competitions.
    - InoRi is the MVP of these last 3 episodes for me. She is really nailing it in variety.
    - Onuma style comes out once again! I'd like to see and Ozeki vs Onuma style battle :p
    - Cheese Ozono has such a calming, soothing persona. I see her as the 2ki equivalent of the Pacifist Group like Pe-chan and Uemuu.
    - Habu's quips are always, always gold.
    - RunRun can be a cartoonist, I liked her cartoons more than the actual portrait.
    - Masumoto Kira. HAHAHAHA. Got the biggest laugh out of me today with her potato quip.

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol I was laughing throughout. These episodes have been exciting and funny. Not only are the girls into quizzes, I guess we have good artists too. I hope they make a competition out of that too.

Kira Chan with that middle hit with the potato. I already started laughing when she was asked cos I knew something funny will come out of her mouth :rofl: