1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Masumoto is enigma and surprise packed together, success and failure under the same wraps, the next-door-girl and the girl from outer space under the same skin, so expect the unexpected.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I expected Seki to lose because Sugai's charatcer needs to be brought forward, but I enjoyed the episode all the same... and when Seki started laughing I started laughing as well, which is one of the best reactions a variety segment by a not variety-member can bring.

There has not be a single game I did not enojoyed or laugh at, but Fuuchan has my vote as MVP even if I knew I could count on Uemura to get it wrong at first try lol
    Longer games would have been so much appreciated but I'm gonna rewatch this ep many time so....
    I'm sorry for Hikaru though, she only lost because she is short, but she's my Genie in the bottle, tiny and full of energy so I expect A LOT from her in next episodes. Which promises to be so hilarous I can hardly wait.

3. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Nen isn't almighty anymore though, she's lost a bit of that unbeatable aura. The former Hiragana's/current Hinatazaka members made her life miserable during physical competitions [hehe][hehe][hehe] Katoshi, Miho and Mei crushed her physically and emotionally during the last Sports Festival event and she hasn't really been the same since then. The new 2nd gen seem to have a physical ability test next episode, we may see another potential Nen Conqueror arise, if not, I feel like Morita will eventually pull out a W

4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I distinctly remember the drill sergeant chara being immortalized in the first Fall Sports Keyaki Festival, when Akanen was beaten quite narrowly by PonPon in the relay race and Nen bawled her eyes out because she wanted to go on location so badly. Ahh, memories. I began to really love the sergeant after seeing that. If anyone is curious, those are KeyaKake episodes 56-58.

I thought it would be cool to share our favorite KeyaKake episodes here once the rebrand happens and the show ends, or changes. Would be nice to discuss and revisit them once again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Need more competition for food episodes. Best faces when you put the food* in front of them.

* sweets and niku

(Again, will probably have to wait for the pandemic to pass)

6. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Oh yeah, the first Fall Sports Keyaki Festival. Coincidentally, I watched it yesterday as part of my Keyakake rewatch. The final relay still made me excited. And those final tears... Almost spilled my drink laughing, variety gold. ”私はロケに行きたいのに。。” :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Actually, it was impressive how close it was, considering how Ozeki really made the Serious (Red Team) fall behind with her super-weird running, Ozeki-style. PonPon beat Nen by half a step if I recall correctly.

The arm wrestling and tennis battles were also comedy variety gold.

8. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Man, KeyaKake has really been my favorite of the three Sakamichi shows recently. It's nice to see them put a little bit more classic variety with the flour and the pie to the face, since I feel like it's been a long time since we got to see that from KeyaKake.

9. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Thanks for the recommendation! Just finished watching the movie, it was loads of fun. Actually, there were jokes not only about Saitama, but also about other Kanto prefectures too. Such a well made movie, even ED got me laughing hard.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  10. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Classic scene. When was the last time the we got such an authentic, emotional reaction from the girls?

What made that scene even funnier to me was Ishimori standing next to her with a downcast, cautious "do not disturb the sobbing vice captain" expression :lol:

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    For me its KeyaKake > KojiChuu > HinataAi. Sugai-sama still looked hella cute even with the pie in the face, I gotta say.

OT: Your avatar looks like a Persona chara, am I correct? Fellow Persona player/addict here.

Since we are all sharing, here's another classic KeyaKake moment that I love:

if the video does not show watch the video here

KeyaKake 99, an episode that started out looking a bit boring (getting to know the new front row members) into this super hilarious Mozza Cheese game. Especially once Sawabe joined. I dare you not to laugh at this :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It was the one made for Habu right? Because she was still shy... could you believe it NOW???? lol :inlove:

My fave is still Ozeki-Risa location shoot from start to end, but since I always bring that out I'm gonna rewatch all Keyakitte episodes. There have been so many moments!
    Also the episodes with the love charts have always been enjoyable. Wonder when we will have that for 2-2ki

• Like Like x 2
  13. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Mine's KeyaKake>HinaAi>Kojichuu.

Yeah, it's one of the demons from Persona, Arahabaki. Nice to meet another fan!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

KeyaKake>Kojichuu>HinaAi
    I'm the type to save the best for last so I try to watch HinaAi 1st, then Kojichuu and finish out my idol variety night with Keyakake. The scheduling lately of subs makes it really hard though lol, I try to avoid Keyakake spoilers while I wait for the current weeks HinaAi subs which are usually the last ones to get released. No disrespect or slander to the HinaAi subbers, its just my own personal struggle with my borderline ocd with watching the each weeks Zaka Variety trio

• Like Like x 1
  15. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Interesting seeing Keyake being a recent favoritem nice.

I, on the other hand, am a complete cop out. KeyaKake=Kojichuu=HinaAi=NogiSkits.

I can not decide which I like more as every single one makes me laugh, has its own charms, nice banter between the girls and MCs. If any of those would end I would be equally sad.

Speaking of ending, I hope when the new name change happens, Keyakake just changes the name and the set, like Hiragana Oshi did to HinaAi

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Only Keya fans could think Keyakitte is the best of the 3. Of course it depends on the episodes, but Nogichuu is generally recognized as the best one by far, with really great MCs and girls.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Err sir, I think you're on the wrong thread. That kind of stuff should be posted on the Nogi thread so you can get your 10+ upvotes from all the Keya antis there.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That's funny considering I've been seeing people act as if Hina ai is the pinnacle of comedy. It's all subjective.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    All three shows have their own strengths, and all of us are saying "for me" or "mine" which indicates personal opinion, so. I can honestly say I have that order because it also reflects my preference for the groups featured, which is:

Diehard Keyaki Fan > Casual Nogi Fan > Super Casual Hina Fan

I do like Bananaman as MCs very much, maybe even over Tsucchi and Sawabe (its heresy! I know :p). Maybe its because they are real life comedy partners like Audrey, who I like too.

Tsucchi and Sawabe are not really comedy partners per se as we have seen Sawabe's comedy Iwai several times, but they do have good chemistry and Tsucchi is very well respected in the industry.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Ozeki style returns.

Onuma was a bit too stronk there...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020