1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This comment has held up well. :rolleyes:

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This episode was so funny lol. I literally lol a lot especially during Oonuma's turn. That rocket launched sound effect whenever she throws the ball, and that skipping part :rofl: Hikari afraid of balls? Lol learning so much about the girls. Can't wait for next week's.

3. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Omura almost slammed into the wall in the 50m run w

Too stronk ww

4. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    fixed it for you

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Boom! Called it. I told you guys, I told you Masumoto had something special for us[hehe]

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I would've figured Masumoto to come in somewhere in the middle or lower considering how she wasn't even sure how to line up at the start.

7. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    The brat (I call her this endearingly) Masumoto Kira is somehow fast and athletic, yet uncoordinated at the same time, and that makes for variety gold :2nd:

Got to applaud how hard she tries, though.

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I dunno, I liked Nogichuu A LOT, but like @rdamon42 said, when you start to be a more casual fan, you tend to enjoy it a little less, even though I watch every episode because of the slot time.
    Keyakitte is growing in ways I wasn't expecting, and I have been one of those who tore it down when, in my opinion, it was giving too much screentime to Sawabe and was teaching too little to members. Right now, a week in between episodes feels even too long!
    Hinata... I enjoyed it in the past, but it's almost embarassing lately.
    Kudos like always to the Non-Sakamichi group who has the slot in between Nogi and Keya because they grow up a lot too

About yesterday Keyakitte, I laughed so hard and so much my girlfriend kept coming to check what was going on :rofl:
    Great episode and great members. They literally killed me, and the race to be my new post-techi Oshimen is getting harder and harder: between Akiho and Rei the choice is not that simple like I expected
    Can't wait to see the episode subbed, but at the same time I hope someone from 1/2ki gives a hand to Hikari and Marino, it's clear they are the ones struggling to find their place and it would only do good to the group not leaving anyone behind now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Just had an awesome laugh session this morning watching the show

Matsumoto disjointed style (how the hell was she in the gymnastics team?) and Oonuma Dynamic style were the great finds in this episode.

Inoue at the end "demanding" that the staff remove the "you can not believe who also did perfect" was so fun. She really found her grove with the show

• Like Like x 3
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Episode 247 deserves to be put in the HoF of greatest KeyaKake episodes, already watched it three times (once with subs) and it always gets me :lol: If only for the amazing DareKane studio performance at the end also this ep needs to be watched

- Cheese Ozono as expected is super calm, even in running
    - Upon rewatch this looked like an Akiho-Masumoto highlight reel
    - Rena <3 she is just....Man. I have no words.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    shame not 1 hour episode need to wait next week.
    matsumoto and oonuma is the star:^O^: lol.
    Hono and rei is pretty with their hair tied backs<3
    rei run is like asimo :lol: so stable LOL. more of her please:cute:
    need more 2ki >( .

• Like Like x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Watched again with eng subs & seriously I couldn't stop laughing lol

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I just can't see the time to get back from work and watch the episode for the 4th time, this time with subtitles.

I ADORE the new 2gen! i love all of them. Of course Akipo and Marino just a bit more because I always oshi girls less on the limelight. But Akipo is bursting out with energy and... potential. She can be the Takayama Kazumin of Keyaki and OMG how I starve to see her dancing abilities in Kayeki repertoire. I would not be surprised if this girl proves to be solid gold!

I would not agree more to what @Dill said about Marino and Hikari... Please someone needs to help them shine. Although, between these two, Hikari has the looks but seems to lack the willpower, while poor cute Marino needs polishing while she seems to have more than enough guts if given more chances to show what she has.

Now regarding the Nogi vs Keyaki vs Hinata variety shows...

You all know how much I love Keyaki. But at the same time I consider Hinata to be the right part of the Keyaki body. For me, Hinata will always be the kind, cute, sweet and amazingly pretty imoutos of Keyaki. I enjoy their show (in both pre and post Hinata variants). Overall not as much as Keyakitte Kakenai, but I have to admit that there are episodes which are amazingly funny and interesting and which I would consider including in a top-10 Keyaki/Hinata show compilation.

Now about Nogi............

Until 2 weeks ago I had no idea that a site like Nogiarea existed. This means, that I had no chance to follow the huge history of Nogizaka with the exception of some sneak peeks on Youtube... As you can guess, for 2 weeks I am watching like a maniac every episode of their shows from their beginnings back at 2011. I just completed the Nogizakate doko and started the Nogichuu series (I am at around episode 20 at the moment).

Upon completion, expect a long essay from my part with my impressions and critisism not only between the Nogi shows and Keyakitte Kakenai but also (and most importantly) about Nogizaka vs Keyakizaka. I intent to post it also in the Nogi area of this forums. And no... my love for Keyakizaka has not changed it still is and will be my number one group! But...

P.S. For most of you my essays are just wall of text, but I hope there will be some few that will find it interesting. Just for a teaser I can only say that so far there are too many things to speak about and I am really impressed already as Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 are WORLDS APART. They are two children born and raised in two different worlds, by different parents, with completely different "educational systems" within completely different behavioural and attitudinal environments and undergone different development exposed to extremely diverse conditions and experiences.

I have to stop now. When my education is complete, I will strike back!

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think 2nd gen was a really targeted joint for this show and Keyakizaka in general, cause before them, Keyakitte was kinda boring and bad.
    This sakamichi audition helped Keya a lot cause I think generally the best ones were added to Keyakizaka, maybe cause it was the group who needed the most quality new members (Nogi already had a really good 3rd gen a few years ago, for example).

So yeah, Keyakitte can be as enjoyable as Nogichuu and Hinatazaka right now. And of course if you love more this group it's easier to enjoy it more. BUT to me, Nogichuu (and Nogizakatte Doko), a few years ago was SO funny and enjoyable and I don't think that variety peak could even be reached again.
    Nogiarea site is a really great example to have a Nogizaka rewatch. I think most of keya fans don't even know Nogi's origins, Nogizaka happened in 2011, when AKB was still really strong and overshadowed them, so they had to fight hard to reach the point where they are now, so maybe that helped too to have a really good show cause the girls really wanted to succeed and reach that AKB target, while Keya happened in the perfect moments where the "46" thing was starting to explode and some people were more interested on watching a totally new group from the start with a really strong debut song, than the "original one" that was already kinda established.
    Bananaman surely helped a lot, they're one of the best and most famous comedic duo in Japan and you can really see how they've always helped Nogi girls, but the members are/were really good too so it's a perfect combo. Now it kinda slowed down cause they don't need anymore to do crazy and over the top things but their chemistry still makes it enjoyable and there are really funny and cute moments.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

@SteCola It's OK. We get it. You don't have to keep repeating how Keyakake was bad. Various people enjoy various thing. For you, it might be boring and bad. For others, it isn't. All the same, how we enjoy a variety depends on our own focus. So do speak in your own view.

There is no need for comparing varieties cos it all comes down to hard core fans. I see you are a Nogi fan more than a Keyaki fan so your point of view of how much enjoyable their varieties are is valid. If a keyaki fan also shld say how much they enjoy keyaki's show pls refrain from saying it's boring & bad cos to them it isn't.

But again who says bad shows aren't good? Recently, Keyakake has been interesting, thanks to 2ki cos they brought something new to the show. Same goes to Nogi. The more new members join, the more interesting it becomes. I see a lot are enjoying the show now so going back to say it is bad is pretty much uncalled for.

So pls be subjective with your views and let us all enjoy what our idols bring to us

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I understand you are entitled to your opinion, but you are treading on a slippery slope. To say something like Keyakitte was kinda boring before 2nd gen clearly shows you haven't watched all the early episodes, and/or you are so biased being an obvious Nogi fan that you see everything thru an also obvious purple glass. I watched quite a few of the Nogi-related variety shows, and while I laughed at some, most were just OK for me, because you know what? The shows are mostly made by the members and their personalities (and the MC's too), and if those members don't really click with you, it doesn't really matter how much they try to be funny, it just isn't the same thing as with the members of a group you love and follow, however "bad" they may be.
    I really hope this topic dies here, the last thing anybody wants is a silly fan war.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

An idol group in an idol variety show is like a bowl of soup in a shop.
    If I like white miso soup, I'd go to a shop that serves white miso soup.
    If I red miso soup, I'd go to a shop that serves red miso soup.
    If I like white miso soup with ketchup, I'd go to a shop that serves white miso soup with ketchup.
    If I like white miso soup with chocolate, I'd go to a shop that serves white miso soup with chocolate.

Now sometimes the cook may be Suzumoto, or you may end up with Pe.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I guess what we are trying to say is we all have our own personal bias and that's alright. We can enjoy and admire the 46G in our own ways and tastes.

This is why I don't get when other fans accuse me, for example, of "demeaning" other idol groups when all I said was that the dance routine of Keya is different from Nogi and Hina. Automatically, that means I'm putting down Nogi and Hina to them, I guess. :fp:

Speaking of miso soup with ketchup and chocolate....

Continuing on looking back on previous KeyaKakes I'd like to share episode 130, the personal gourmet episode:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The Keya members take turns presenting Tsucchi with their personal recipes. I personally favored Habu's stick of guilt having had a chance to make it for myself lately, but in the end, the Pe-chan recipe of choco and tofu won the day.

There are some questionable recipes like Risa's "ketchup on everything", Ozeki's "chocolate on everything" (oh dear these two think alike), and Nijika's "condensed milk on fish" (eww).

20. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    After watching the latest KeyaKake, it made me go back to re-watch all the previous sports episodes. Noticed that Akanen actually recorded 7.46s (really amazing!) during her first test run but when she went up against Katoshi in the Fall fest, she came up very short against the latter's 7.62s. What gives?