1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Lots of factors, but its probably because during their first test run, Nen wasn't a full fledged idol yet - no shows to go to, no late nights doing photoshoots, radio appearances, variety and the like.

Sleep and rest are quite important in athletic performances. I did notice that in the second sportsfest Hiragana (now Hina) totally obliterated Kanji in every aspect, not just Nen.

I wonder what it will take to have a three way group battle again - Nogi vs Keya vs Hina Super Sportsfest.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    Most of the athletic girls went to Hina and Nogi don't have too many sporty members themselves. So, it's likely going to be a one-sided affair again :lol:

3. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    200830 Keyakitte 247.mp4_20200901_164528.621.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Oh InoRi [hehe] you are a blessing

Yep, you're right, Watanabe Miho alone would probably obliterate our girls. I would not count out bullet girl RunRun and volleyball Hono, though.

I know it will probably be a beautiful disaster but selfishly I would love to see the non-athletic people compete just for fun. Imagine HoshiMina, Pe-chan and Miipan in a three way bread battle :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    There, fixed it for you :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Pe?

Bring on the Shirota mask.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I hope one of the 1gen oneesans will take Hikari and Marino under her wing, and guide them, specially Hikari. :)
    Aside from that, in the very-odd department, Rikopi is fading into the background, only to be eclipsed by Masumoto.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I won't put Rena that behind honestly.
    Just a feeling

(@rdamon42 I think Miho would have destroyed the whole Sakamichi by herself [hehe])

....isn't Sunday yet?:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I'm pretty much looking forward to the sports festival lol. I'm sure we will see different results compared to these lol

10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Guys, guys, guys, Hinata's athletic department surely has Miho and Katoshi but at the very top of the food chain is MeiMei, the destroyer of worlds, the doomsday machine, the Gjallarhorn signaling the coming of Ragnarok and the end of all... All hail MeiMei-chwannn!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    How can I forget Rena :fp: its probably not fair to have two Keyakis though

@Dill Miho is a beast. She can even beat Sawabe to be honest, if Miho was in Keyaki she would rake in all the Sawabe prizes

I think Endo will be fine, its Marino and Rikopi I worry about. I also hope a strong 1ki with mentorship qualities like Akanen for example makes the effort to do something for the other girls.

12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I would consider Run-run to be the ideal partner for Marino. Apart from the fact that Run-run is Marino's oshi, they would look perfect together like heterozygotic twins, or just two cute girls that simply look alike. I wonder why they haven't explored this concept yet, just like they did with the W-Moriyas. It seems that maybe Run-run has not welcomed this the same way that Pe-chan has severed all "bridges" Seki-chan was trying to build between them as her oshi. Who knows...

However, I really feel for my cute Marino-doll...

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wish Pe-chan had built that relationship with Seki earlier on. Now that everyone has discovered she is a Kaichou, it'd be difficult.

14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Totally forgot that Pe was Seki's oshi. That explains where Kaichou got that weird mouth thing. Seriously, if you haven't noticed Rika does it all the time.

[​IMG]

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Lots of the 2ki girls including Seki and TakeYui IIRC were Berika oshis before they joined Keyaki, I can see Pe appealing more to the girls, though I am a dude and I love me some Pe-chan.

@Philosophy Senpai looking forward to reading your essay, I did a semi deep dive into Nogi myself not too long ago and to be honest, I liked Nogizakatte Doko? format more than NUC.

I see that for next week once again they are doing the flexibility test that Pe-chan failed spectacularly at :^^;:

16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    it's too early to use a rising ace as a flank for a newcommer so nope. If she need a duo thingy, then it would maybe be better to use her bf Kira instead. But personally I'd like to see her come out of her shell on her own

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Yes you are right. it's too early for Run-run and that is the realistic approach. Though interactions between these two would be an interesting ideal (unless Run-run does not want it). Now pairing with Kira would be awkward as there is an inevitable and absolutely acceptable "hidden" competition over air-time so we agree also on the last part. Marino would be greatly benefited if she grabbed her Keyaki life at her own hands and carry it for her own sake... That would be great as it would add another serious fighter in the group.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She would just be remembered as "the girl who looked similar to Morita Hikaru" and that won't do her any good. She already associated herself too much with Hikaru, with how she picked Hikaru as well, so if you put them together I'm afraid she won't be remembered much. If she's paired with Kira, she can play as her "tsukkomi" (she can also act as one for the other new 2kisei)

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Apart from their being very "look-alike" just the image of these two kittens together on a location episode (reminding me of Hori Miona - Hoshino Minami early days' interaction/friendship) would be very soothing. Now, any close "partnership" with another 2.5gen might of course be good, however I do not have the impression that Marino is particularly close to Kira, or Akipo or any other girl. But apart from her, any episode dedicated entirely on these 6 girls would benefit all of them. It would also help "balancing" awareness and knowledge of fans about them vs 2gen and of course 1gen.

Personally, I want this very much! At least 1-2 episodes only with those 6, focusing on various snapshots of their Keyaki life: a little bit of dance/vocal training, hidden cameras during breaks, location shoot, each one revealing possible peculiarities of others or presenting another girl among them, that kind of stuff, enough for covering a 2-episode "get to know new 2nd gen better".

And of course having 1st and 2gen girls attempt pairing with the six 2.5gen, this would also be extremely funny and spicy.

P.S. What does tsukkomi mean?

20. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Noun: the one half of the tsukkomi/boke routine in Japanese manzai style comedy. Boke is the "baka" who says something silly. Tsukkomi is the straight guy who knocks the boke on the head and corrects/scolds him.

Verb: to tsukkomi someone is to play the tsukkomi role in reaction to something being said (see above).

For real life example with the Keyaki-chans, see the Kansai (only) ben episode with Okada Keisuke.