1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayakawa Seira (Seira) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

+seimiya and I can see runa come very close as well. which i don't see as bad because I like those other girl and to see the chance still an open case for them.
    but, if anything, as she's on mid-table by current popularity, if that not improve it could only mean her integration will take a longer time to senbatsu. we gotta wait for senpai graduation and other 4ki integration first as well, and I'm quite afraid it gonna feel a long-ass one.

well, of course, our bias plays it as usual, but again for a readymade bijin+talent like her, I don't feel and think it very wise if they gonna keep her from legit public exposure, like years just to get her debut in senbatsu.

2. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    cant deny that seira is a gem and will bring a lot to the table for nogi but with current pandemic especially with yoda/denchan situation, I predict 1st quarter next year is the earliest for new single. even then, she need to compete for the extra senbatsu spot with her own gen (saya/yanchan/mayu/rei). if mgmt want to pull smth interesting and assign 2nd gen into senbatsu, the situation will be more complex. The same condition also applies to the rest of 4ki/4.5ki. In the past, it took about 1year or so for most of 3rd gen (except ayatie/mukai/reno) to experience the senbatsu but now, even for someone with decent popularity like seira, she need to wait longer than usual probably like until the end of next year if we take account vaccine would be around during that time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

After watching 3ki 4ki Live , I'm certain Seira have the best vocal prowess in 4ki

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Among the 11, only Seira, Kaki, and Endo can sing well. The rest aren't too pleasant to the ears.
    I wonder about the five new girls.

5. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Yuna too?

6. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Not sure about the rest but runa sing a bit during previous PV.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Vocal Ranking
    1st Seira
    2nd Kaki
    3rd Yuna
    4th Endo
    5th Rei
    6th Sayaka
    7th Yanchan
    8th Ayame
    9th Mayu
    10th Yuri
    11th Yakubo

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

No argument, Seira and Kaki are the best. So far I like what I hear from Endo. I might have underestimated Yuna and Rei, at least they have volume in their voice which only needs polishing. Sayaka needs a safe song to sing. Not being rude but I think Mayu is the worst. Her voice is going in all the wrong places. :v:
    Yup, I'm most interested in Runa after hearing that on her PV

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Wow didn't know most of 4th gen are even bad singers. :fp:

10. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Among the other girls, Mayu, Yanchan and Yakubo have gone on record at least once (especially Mayu) to say that singing is not their "tokui".
    For Sayaka I agree, the song makes it. With her background I don't think she will ever sing off key.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    From what I read, it's kinda 50/50 (not taking gen 4.5 in account here, we need more from them). Just like the other gens, basically.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

Yes, it's not like the other gen has a surplus of exceptional singers. A number of popular front members are not so good singers. To be honest some are really bad. And many members buried at the bottom are actually the good ones.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's 3 of 11 so more like a 25/75, pretty sure 3rd gen has more good singers (not even counting all the other qualities these girls of 3rd gen have), but sure, 4th gen is not a step back and below average... lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Being a Good Singer aint a prerequisite to be in Senbatsu otherwise Rotti would have more selections and Manatsu would have less Selections .

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

3rd gen only Kubo who can sing well, at least for me. So it's 3 vs 1.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @SteCola Yeah, sure, just pick the one opinion that suits your bias and ignore the rest. Why not listen to them sing so you can judge for yourself?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I know, I was just pointing out that even in singing the 4th gen as a whole seems to be below average. I still have to find something where they're good cause in whatever I look for they seem a step back compared to 3rd gen.

They lack on variety skills --- it's not important for senbatsu
    They don't have defined standout personalities --- it's not important for senbatsu
    Theit singing skills are below average --- it's not important for senbatsu

Sure, but just seem weak responses to me.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This AGAIN? Go buy a diary or something and stop flooding every thread with your crap.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

Look, it's an idol group. There are really good, average, and bad singers. Take your pick and enjoy them the best you can. You can't just judge the whole group (in this case 4th gen) based on how good or bad each member sing. 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen are no different. And yes, being a good singer in an idol group doesn't necessarily mean success unless you pursue it yourself like what Ikuchan is doing now for example. 4th gen has so much to offer and there's nothing you can do to change the members they have now. The members that will be the future of this group. Piece of advice - give them more time.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not an underground idol group, it's a national idol group which performs and is a guest on biggest japanese tv shows, they can't be bad while singing or performing or would be shameful for the group and I wouldn't be here for that. It's not fortuity that the current aces of 4th gen which perform the most on these things are Endo and Kaki. They're both not only popular beauties but also, more important, good performers. And that's what lot of 3rd gen girls have too, that's why they're always staple senbatsu members on these things (Yamashita, Yoda, Kubo, Ozono, Umezawa, Renka... they may be not excelellent on all these things but are good enough for all of that), while for 4th gen, the only other girl which seems "complete" as much as the others is Hayakawa Seira, that's why seems management is trying to push her, cause she's talented and more ready that others. Other 4th gen girls who seem decently popular for a senbatsu placement, still are really bad on other things that are important like singing skills (Ayame, Mayu, Kanagawa etc.).

So, talking about Hayakawa, I really hope in the near future her popularity and HS results rise enough to be one of the 4th gen aces, cause that's what management needs at the moment. She's a talented girl who's really good at everything is needed for this group: singing/dancing skills, variety skills, MC abilities... she's one of the few 4th gen girls really good and would be a shame if she will not have the opportunity to shine as much as she would deserve.