1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    May I ask your reason why?

2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@Shinga Kurukato

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Someone please add these to Keyaki member/ex-members' sites:

Kobayashi Yui:
    • Drama: Asagao: Forensic Doctor (監察医 朝顔 Kansatsui Asagao) (episode 8) (2019)
    Hirate Yurina:
    • Drama: Curel Audiences (残酷な観客達 Zankokuna Kankyakutachi) (2017)
    • Movie: The Fable: Chapter 2 (ザ·ファブル 第二章 Za.Faburu Dainisho) (2021)
    Nagahama Neru
    • Photobook: [2017.12.23] Koko kara
    • Variety shows: 7 Rules (セブンルール Sebun Rūru)
    • Drama: Curel Audiences (残酷な観客達 Zankokuna Kankyakutachi) (2017), Re:Mind (2017), Tanabata Sayonara, Mata Itsuka (七夕さよなら、またいつか) (2018), In Love With Kanzarashi (かんざらしに恋して Kanzarashi ni Koishite) (2019)
    Imaizumi Yui:
    • Photobook: [2018.10.03] Dare mo Shiranai Watashi
    • Drama: Curel Audiences (残酷な観客達 Zankokuna Kankyakutachi) (2017), Love and Fortune (恋のツキ Koi no Tsuki) (2018), The Good Wife (グッドワイフ Guddo Waifu) (episode 6) (Guest) (2019), Human Testimony (人間の証 Ningen no Akashi) (Guest) (2019), Million Joe (ミリオンジョー Mirion Jo) (2019), Eren the Southpaw (左ききのエレン Hidarikiki no Eren) (2019), Midsummer's Boy: 19452020 (真夏の少年~19452020 Manatsu no Shonen: 19452020)(2020), Mairu no Bitch (マイルノビッチ) (2021)
    • Movie: The Movie: Brave Father Online: Our Story of Final Fantasy XIV (ファイナルファンタジーXIV 光のお父さん Fainaru Fantaji XIV: Hikari no Otousan) (2019), Rolling Marbles (転がるビー玉 Korogaru Bidama) (2020), A Life Turned Upside Down: My Dad's an Alcoholic (酔うと化け物になる父がつらい You to Bakemono ni Naru Chichi ga Tsurai) (2021)
    • Stage play: Atami Satsujin Jiken LAST GENERATION 46 (『熱海殺人事件』LAST GENERATION 46) (2019), Azumi ~Sengoku version~ (あずみ ~戦国編~ Azumi ~Sengoku-hen~) (2020)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I've been slowly working on populating the Keyaki pages for the past two days so I'll add these tomorrow. If you have it available, can you include the Japanese titles for them too? Thank you!

---

Also @fiyan_k could you let me know which members participate in each song? Or did everyone aside from Xu JiaQi & Zhao Yue sing on each track?

5. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    @heatsignature for The Shadows (EP) , I think all member aside from Xu JiaQi & Zhao Yue sing on each track
    for We Are (Digital ver.) all 7senses member participated (include Xu JiaQi and Zhao Yue)

• Like Like x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @heatsignature Thank you so much! I've edited my post to include the Japanese titles

• Like Like x 1
  7. heatsignature

Ok made all the updates mentioned on this page! Please let me know if there are any corrections I need to make. :)

Also @Shinga Kurukato the changes you made moving DareKane to Keyaki's A-Side section and calling it the 9th Single are incorrect. No official sites are calling it the 9th single (only "The Last Single") and if you check the Sony Website it's specifically omitted from the "Singles" section so putting it with the other A-Sides isn't correct. It's a 配信限定 "Limited Distribution" Release just like Route 246 (which is also omitted from Nogi's Singles section) and every COVID song that was released. I'm going to undo these changes and revert it to how it was previously formatted unless someone has any more objections.

------

Infobox Lightstick.jpg

Also I just wanted to announce that the infobox template I edited with the Lightstick Colors is live for anyone who wants to add it to any member profiles! I have added it for every Keyakizaka46 member who has one (The ones I wrote are the official ones from the 2019 Dome Tour-- if you check 48pedia those colors are incorrect for 1ki so please DO NOT change it to that). I'm currently working on inputting for Nogizaka46 members and then Hinatazaka46 members so please do not add them as I will have it done sometime this week. And thanks again to @gish0046 for putting together that list so I could reference.
    The template page is here.

It's exactly the same as Infobox3 but with a few more lines to fill in (Just add LS to the "Infobox3" so that it is "Infobox3LS" at the top of the code and paste these lines before the end of the infobox code):

|LScolor1code=
    |LScolor1textcolor=
    |LScolor1=
    |LScolor2code=
    |LScolor2textcolor=
    |LScolor2=
    For "LScolor1code" and "LScolor2code" you want to enter in the 7 character color code with the hashtag preceding it. Here are the color codes for the Sakamichi Group Lightstick colors that I used in the profiles thus far:

Red = #d75746
    [Pearl] Pink = #ee98b1
    Hot Pink = #FF69B4
    Shocking Pink = #F50CAF
    Orange = #d9823b
    Yellow = #ebc445
    Lime Green = #b8d200
    Pearl Green = #90bcad
    Green = #55ab68
    Turquoise = #30D5C8
    Light Blue = #4f98d6
    Pearl Blue = #adc8e3
    Blue = #0021d2
    Violet = #8F00FF (EDIT: Changed to #b19cd9)
    Purple = #9260b1
    White = white​

For "LScolor1textcolor" and "LScolor2textcolor" you should enter the color of the text inside of the color box. You should always write in "white" for this section, UNLESS the lightstick color itself is white. If the lightstick color is white, then the text should be "black" so you could read the text inside.

For "LScolor1" and "LScolor2" you simply write the official color of the lightstick. Quick note, one common color is "黄緑" which literally translates to "yellow-green" but gish and I used "lime green" since it's the same thing and more commonly used in english.

If anyone has any questions about the infobox, let me know!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  8. Xavi48

Xavi48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    GNZ48
    Admin, sorry for the mistake. JNR48 is a project and not official sister group, please delete this from sidebar. Also translate48 is inactive since 2017 and the chat is inoperative, they could also be removed. [mention]brunoiaz [/mention] [mention]natsu-kun [/mention]

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do we want to preserve the Social Distance Stages somehow on the wiki?

Maybe we could put a link in the "Stages" section on the AKB48 page to a page titled "Social Distance Stages" and have a collapsible page with all the stages?

I believe we can find the setlists and I've already checked who performed when.
    • June 13th, Mukaichi Mion & Okada Nana ("NaaOn Social Distance Stage")
    • June 14th, Oguri Yui & Yamauchi Mizuki ("YuiZuki Social Distance Stage")
    • June 20th, Yokoyama Yui & Miyazaki Miho ("YuiMyao Social Distance Stage")
    • June 21st, Minegishi Minami & Kashiwagi Yuki ("MiiYuki Social Distance Stage")
    • June 27th, Murayama Yuiri & Kitazawa Saki ("KitaYamaSakiRingo Social Distance Stage")
    • June 28th, Yamamoto Ruka & Onishi Momoka & Hama Sayuna ("Yamamoto Ruka Graduation Stage ~Minna ga Iru kara, Koko Made Koreta! Sotsugyo Shite mo yo yo yo yo yo yo yoroshikune!~")
    • July 4th, Kubo Satone & Nishikawa Rei & Omori Maho ("SatoReiMaho Social Distance Stage")
    • July 5th, Asai Nanami & Taguchi Manaka ("MaNaamin Social Distance Stage")
    • July 10th, Kato Rena & Mogi Shinobu & Mukaichi Mion & Nakanishi Chiyori & Suzuki Kurumi ("Kato Rena 23rd BIRTHDAY PARTY")
    • July 11th, Oda Erina & Kuranoo Narumi ("KuranoOdaEriNarumi Social Distance Stage")
    • July 15th, Kashiwagi Yuki ("Kashiwagi Yuki Solo Stage ~Nete Yametara 29-sai ni Nacchaimashita!~")
    • July 19th, Mukaichi Mion & Okada Nana ("NaaOn Social Distance Stage")
    • July 25th, Oguri Yui & Kubo Satone & Nishikawa Rei & Yamauchi Mizuki & Omori Maho ("IxR 1st Stage 'IxR ni Aeru ☆' Social Distance Stage")
    • July 30th, Yokoyama Yui & Miyazaki Miho ("YuiMyao Social Distance Stage")
    • August 1st, Iwatate Saho & Komiyama Haruka & Fukuoka Seina & Mukaichi Mion ("Fukuoka Seina Birthday Event ~Seichan, Hatachi ni Narimashita~")
    • August 8th (noon), Sakaguchi Nagisa & Okabe Rin & Takahashi Ayane & Oguri Yui & Oda Erina & Hama Sayuna & Shitao Miu & Kuranoo Narumi ("Hanareteitemo 08/08 wa Eito no Hi 2020")
    • August 8th (evening), Team 8 (44 members); Team 8 members mentioned above actually appeared in person, the others joined in remotely ("Hanareteitemo 08/08 wa Eito no Hi 2020 ~Utatte Odotte Egao no Wa! Wasshoi Eito-chan Matsuri~")
    • August 9th, Murayama Yuiri & Iwatate Saho & Shimoguchi Hinana & Asai Nanami & Kurosu Haruka & Taguchi Manaka & Muto Orin & Yasuda Kana ("'Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru' Stage")
    • August 10th, same as above
    • August 11th, Murayama Yuiri & Kitazawa Saki ("KitaYamaSakiRingo Social Distance Stage")
    • August 13th, Oguri Yui & Kubo Satone & Nishikawa Rei & Yamauchi Mizuki & Omori Maho ("IxR 1st Stage 'IxR ni Aeru ☆' Social Distance Stage")
    • August 15th, Murayama Yuiri & Iwatate Saho & Shimoguchi Hinana & Asai Nanami & Kurosu Haruka & Taguchi Manaka & Nakanishi Chiyori ("'Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru' Stage")
    • August 16th, Sasaki Yukari & Murayama Yuiri & Kitazawa Saki & Iwatate Saho & Taniguchi Megu & Nakanishi Chiyori & Yamabe Ayu & Suzuki Kurumi ("Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru' Stage")
    • August 20th, Oda Erina & Kuranoo Narumi ("KuranoOdaEriNarumi Social Distance Stage")
    • August 23rd, Taguchi Manaka & Asai Nanami ("MaNaamin Social Distance Stage")
    • August 26th, Ichikawa Manami & Komiyama Haruka & Yumoto Ami ("K Uketamawa suru Monotachi")
    • August 27th, Yamane Suzuha & Nishikawa Rei & Chiba Erii & Taguchi Manaka ("Yamane Suzuha Birthday Event ~Zunchan. Saikin Umareta Ki ga suru no ni, Kidzukeba Hatachi ni Narimashita.~")
    • August 30th, Kawamoto Saya & Yokoyama Yui & Komiyama Haruka & Shimoguchi Hinana & Takita Kayoko & Taniguchi Megu ("Kawamoto Saya Graduation Stage ~2486-kakan no Takaramono~")
    • August 31st, Kashiwagi Yuki & Minegishi Minami ("MiiYuki Social Distance Stage")
    Starting from today (1st September), they're letting people into the theatre again but they are still doing Social Distance stages. A few of those are Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru stages, but there are also smaller events and the IxR stage
    • September 3rd, Shimoguchi Hinana & Iwatate Saho & Sasaki Yukari & Taniguchi Megu & Yamabe Ayu & Inagaki Kaori & Sato Kiara & Murayama Yuiri (Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru)
    • September 5th, Yasuda Kana & Iwatate Saho & Inagaki Kaori & Taniguchi Megu & Yamabe Ayu & Murayama Yuiri & Oda Erina & Yoshikawa Nanase (Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru)
    • September 8th, members TBA (Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru)
    • September 12th, Sakaguchi Nagisa & Shitao Miu ("NagiMiu Social Distance Stage")
    • September 14th, members TBA ("Komiyama Birthday Event ~TBA~")
    • September 15th, Omori Maho & Oguri Yui & Kubo Satone & Nishikawa Rei & Yamauchi Mizuki ("IxR 1st Stage 'IxR ni Aeru ☆' Social Distance Stage")
    I would agree if someone said it's too much to do all the individual stages + setlists, but I think at the very least we should add the IxR stage somewhere (maybe special stages?). Let me know what you think. I think 2020 has been pretty quiet already so if we leave this out entirely, it'd seem like they did nothing besides the charity song.

10. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    Hi!! Can someone please fix Sakaki Miyu's page? It says she auditioned for Morning Musume's 14ki, but there was never an audition for that generation.

11. heatsignature

Fixed!

12. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    About SGO48:
    1. nCOV is not an official song released by SGO48, it just a song written by members but it hasn't official relased so it isn't SGO48's charity single.
    2. The center of Namida Surprise! was Nguyễn Lê Ngọc Ánh Sáng (Acchan positon) not Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy (Jurina position) but I always believe this song was Wcenter Acchan-Jurina so I think it could be count as Ánh Sáng-Janie Wcenter.
    3. The information for Koisuru Xmas Party (special event) has been updated in its own theard so I think someone can add it in the Wiki.
    4. DONA's birthday is 18/08/2000 which fixed in SGO48 official website.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  13. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    Anyone, please add Catchphrase to NMB48 7th Generation members. Thank you

Asao Momoka
    Orisaka Koharu
    Kameno Zion
    Kuroda Fuuwa
    Satsuki Aika
    Sumino Wakana
    Hayakawa Yuna
    Hirayama Mai
    Manabe Anju
    Yoshino Misaki
    Wada Miyu

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  14. jukimai

jukimai Kenkyuusei

15. heatsignature

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    Thanks

If you change Shonichi_(SGO48_Song) page, please also change the Heavy Rotation (SGO48 Single) page and add Singles Participation to each member. Thanks :)

I think if you edit Namida Surprise! page, you also must to edit Nguyễn Lê Ngọc Ánh Sáng, Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy's singles participation, Koi_Suru_Fortune_Cookie_(SGO48_Single), Center.
    Thanks

Mod edit: do not doublepost. If you need to add anything to your previous post, use the "Edit" or "+Quote" links.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2020
  17. UkiyaSeed

UkiyaSeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ashley Cloud Garcia
    Some MNL48 trivia that was missed. Will try to get more trivia stuff since more members are doing KUMU livestreams.

That said, some new trivia stuff coming from their various SNS accounts and accounts coming from other members.

Lorelaine Sañosa
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Lorelaine_Sañosa
    • According to her father, she is 1/4 Japanese.

Chelsey Yssacky Bautista
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Chelsey_Yssacky_Bautista
    • Her dream job is to become a programmer.

Trisha Labrador
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Trisha_Labrador
    • Favorite movie: Twilight
    • Favorite music genre: Blues and pop
    • Favorite MNL48 songs: 365 Araw ng Eroplanong Papel, Dear My Teacher
    • MNL48 kami oshi: Aubrey Binuya
    • Wants to center Labrador Retriever.
    • Is close to Ruth Carla Dela Paz, Christina Samantha Tagana, and Anne Nicole Casitas.

Marsela Mari Guia
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Marsela_Mari_Guia
    • Favorite movies: Salt, The Expendables Series, Die Hard Series

Amanda Isidto
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Amanda_Isidto
    • Favorite AKB48 song: #Sukinanda
    • Is scared every time the song "I'm an Albatraoz" plays.
    • Her MNL48 kami oshi is Marsela Mari Guia, while her kami oshi in other 48g groups is BNK48's Kamonthida Rotthawinithi.
    • Her MNL48 crushes are Aubrey Binuya and Dana Yzabel Divinagracia. She also claims that Shaira Duran is her favorite person.

Kaede Ishiyama
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Kaede_Ishiyama
    • According to some members, she has done some staff work for the group that when she auditioned for one of the singles, one of the judges was surprised that she's a member.

18. heatsignature

Added both your updates @fiyan_k @UkiyaSeed
    Please let me know if i've made any errors since I added a lot at once

19. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator