1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    How did this group and project ended??? How??? It didn't... There was no end, but for the sake of argument let's assume you're right, so:
    It ended with a BIG BANG!
    It ended with a glorious online live, with many girls centering different song proving that they have been ALWAYS there, ready to take over the responsibility to carry Keyakizaka and remove the burden from the frail shoulders of a broken charismatic teenager, against all the myopic beliefs and narrow-mindedness of a stubborn management.
    It ended with a top last single, which I strongly believe (and hope) to become their new overture and anthem.
    It ended with 28 teary but determined faces, proclaiming with dignity that they are willing to transform, honoring their past and move forward to a new beginning.
    It ended leaving behind a legendary story, a 5-year long saga, unique for any Japanese idol-group, a story with twists, ups and downs, never-boring, never-flat, intriguing, provocative, explosive, stirring, influential and inspiring.

P.S. As for those therapy sessions, I strongly believe that these will definitely help many Keyaki antis and a bunch of yellow-press shadow-dwellers and indeed, anybody else intoxicated with the joy coming from their futile attempts to impose misery on the greatness of the great...

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Calm down please, what I meant is that it's sad how the group's environment became into one I which probably almost all the members developed self-esteem problems. That's my point of view after reading about the documentary, of course I'm not taking it as a whole truth, but the members (specially the 1ki) are insecure and just by starting again won't help them to get over their insecurities I mean those come from their debut. So if they really want to move toward they need to get some help or they will repeat the same mistakes.
    I acknowledge all Keyaki has achieved but if the price is to have all the members to have problems then I prefer them to not comeback until they get some help.

• Like Like x 8
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The time they needed help, it wasn't given to them. Now they, themselves, have come together to solve their own issue which is the lack of confidence. Akane, Pon, Risa, Yuuka, Koike, all 1ki and even 2ki have stated how they spoke a lot together to make it possible for them to continue doing what they love. This is why I will say they are strong. And also this is why I absolutely blame mgmt for ruining their confidence. From docu & interviews, it's clearly seen they fought for themselves to get to where they are now. Now they are confident. Now they believe and are ready. We saw it in the live. We saw the hope and determination. Lots commented there was so much determination in their eyes in the docu. So what help again? All they said in the interview are past experiences. As far as I see, they are ready for the next step.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Thu is just my opinion because I think this will depend on one's perspective. I think if they're really confident they would remain as Keyaki because as rotative group they can just own the future releases and Keyaki's identity could become something that represent all the members with Techi gone.
    I still think they should get a bit more help to make sure they're really confident for the new step. But that's just my opinion. If the members feels they are definitely ready then I'm fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The name change isn't the girls' choice. They couldn't accept the name change too. It was all mgmt. Mgmt totally disregarded the girls' feelings and pushed their own mistakes unto them. The girls were ready to continue with keyaki but were convinced they couldn't. Since they aren't the ones in power here, they had no other choice but to accept what was decided. If it were up to them, they would have stayed as keyaki, like how they said they tried everything to make them stay as keyaki

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

I think the same
    Well.. this isn't the first time in the idol industry that those dudes don't want to put their faces, so they put a girl crying and sending the message..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My reply was not a personal attack. It was an attack aimed towards the heavy (in my opinion) mentions about therapy and ... project ending.

I agree with you that all lousy management decisions for 4 consecutive years culminated in having 20 members developing something ranging from a mild "comfort-zone warm and cosy feeling like: ok let Tecchi carry the burdens of the limelight while we develop our career in modeling, radio, movies, social media, whatever, without bothering too much, up to a rather extreme feeling of low self-esteem as to "what am I lacking of, for not becoming the center this time?" feeling.

As for the project ending, was this really what the girls wanted? Despite the fact that they have said so, I am not convinced, nor did many other hard-core Keyaki fans. Deep in my heart I believe that all girls would rather stay and fight teeth and nails for "restoring the Keyaki image" as well as their own image under the Keyaki name, even if this restoring is in fact absolutely absurd. Restore from what? Tecchi influence and "dependence upon Tecchi"? I am sure that after one year with performances like the ones we experienced lately (and singles like the Dare ka) would be enough to make fans forget about the Tecchi era.

Finally, I tend to agree that in case Keyakizaka would grow along the discipline and doctrines of Nogizaka, things might have been better for them in long-term. Period...

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just a bit of image manipulation to hide/clone/blur/crop the small pesky YT logo in the lower right hand corner...
    https://image.itmedia.co.jp/l/im/nl/articles/1811/21/l_kikka_181111pv006.jpg

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks all, I was able to get a photo.

@turbogig My memories to my visit of Roppongi last year are hazy at best, so I don't know why I thought that photo was there. Thanks for linking the article.

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 3
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Welp.

Looks like Keyakizaka46 changes their mind on holding an in-person live concert for their last two lives. They're not taking any risks. They've scrapped it and moves it online like earlier this July.

https://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00467?ima=0000

But at least foreigners will be able to watch this as well! Stagecrowd, Rakuten and Lawson/ZAIKO options once again.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Additionally, Akanen just confirmed that they will have different setlist on both days. The tease is that they will express the group's "stillness" and "movement"

• Like Like x 4
  16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Good news. Bye-bye our wallets :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Hate to be that guy, but... I called it.

19. Kihseki

Kihseki Kenkyuusei

Everything is actually Neru's parents' fault lol
    1. Parents stop Neru from participating in final audition
    2. They have a change of heart and Neru joins late
    3. Hiragana Keyakizaka audition is announced because of Neru
    4. Members already had this 21 bonds going
    5. Hiragana members are unable to actually function as under members and get no chance to be in senbatsu
    6. Imaizumi, Shida and Yonetani graduate (massive leap of logic here, but it might be because of the the whole Hiragana treatment didn't sit well with some of them or some other thing they're unsatisfied with because 2 of them went to continue on in the entertainment industry anyway)
    7. 21 bonds thing is broken and Hirate also eventually stops participating in group activities aside from performances
    8. Hiragana becomes Hinatazaka
    9. 9th single senbatsu system because new 2nd gen is in
    10. Hirate's withdraws after Kohaku and leaves 9th single unfinished despite the senbatsu announcement
    11. Some members not picked in senbatsu lets loose or lashes out by doing stuff (Oda, Suzumoto, Nagasawa, Ishimori)

btw this is a for fun speculation of a butterfly effect so don't take it seriously

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Has Nijika come out to say something about it?