1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

^Definitely not. And it's good that things are slowly but surely getting better.

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest ... that would be the biggest let down ever ...
    The smart thing, imho, for AKB management is to wait till they are indeed able to host a concert with 50% or more attendance, and then use the Miichan grad concert as
    a) a close and celebration of an old era (including celebrating the end whole pandemic) with a performances of loads of ex-members from 'the golden era of AKB'
    b) a kick off of the new era, centered (yeah, I'm biased) around the Miichan and the Mine-children

Imho the buzz of the kami-7 returning (most likely sadly without mayuyu though) would be a major plus ... and I would not let that opportunity go to waste if I were AKB management, it would well be worth waiting for it, even if it will be may or june

and ... the same thing goes for Jurina's SKE grad concert

imho, AKB has not much if anything to gain from a listless online grad concert with just 3 members ....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Do you realize that they already do performances with several members on stage at once? AKB is doing stages with less members than usual but they did TV performances in usual numbers, and that's AKB, coming from Tokyo were infected numbers are highest. STU, for example, is doing an outdoor live event where all extracurricular units will perform in a single day (so essentially the entire STU minus Naachan, albeit probably only 6 members on stage at a single time). And now NMB announced those concerts. It's not like they couldn't have other members perform at the girls' grad concerts if they held them. Though I guess it might be a smarter idea to focus on units or a limited number of people on stage at the same time (16-20-ish people, as is usual for song) rather than those huge songs that everyone from the group is performing at the same time squeezed super close.

As for the dangers of fans getting infected, well, that's a problem everywhere. It's impossible to completely prevent infection but they can lower the chance by checking everyone's temperature, mandatory masks, enough distance between seats etc., the usual precautions done in Japan these days. Also, infection from 1st concert to 2nd concert in a day isn't likely as long as they disinfect the seats in between. During this summer, I worked in a restaurant in a tourist-y place in Japan. We would disinfect seats and tables after every customer, something that can be done in less than 1 minute per table once you get used to it. If they did 2 concerts in one day, they can leave a few hours between them to disinfect the seats and change the air in the place (or do it outside like STU lives). Each staff member can disinfect several seats per minute, so even in a large venue it wouldn't really be a problem to do it.

4. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    So after October, there will be only one Akarin in 48 Group. After 2022, unless a new member choose Akarin as her nickname, there will be none.

upload_2020-9-15_23-44-39.jpeg

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Officially, it's Aachan. However, Akarin has been a nickname for Watanabe Akari since before becoming an HKT member. ;)

And chances are pretty good she stays beyond 2022.
    fingerscrossed

6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Not sure who you guys are talking about but the following members all have Akarin as their official nickname. It's the most common nickname in 48G.
    • Yoshida Akari
    • Suda Akari
    • Satou Akari
    • Fukuda Akari

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    And that's why I don't use Akarin when referring to any of the members. [hehe]

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I remember seeing a ‘making’ video of a 48G concert with one scene where Yoshida and Suda are standing together backstage and they both introduce themselves to the camera as ‘Akarin desu’ [hehe]

9. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    English wiki needs an update on their nickname. Satou Akari and Fukuda Akari's are inaccurate.

10. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If with 'the English wiki' you mean Wiki48 then you might want to report it in the 'Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion' thread, along with the corrections to be made

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    So no graduation single then?

Assuming Suda graduates when she turns 30...

12. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Can't even imagine how Akarin has never centered an NMB single, perhaps won't be.

13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
  14. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    pls not Karin :wall:

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wonder what happened there. They were all part of the newer Team 8 "generation" as well, right? They've barely even participated in AKB activities yet

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Karin was on Team 8 no KANTO Hakusho Bacchikoui!

17. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    The situation is extremely strange here. The official post was crude and to the point. The same news release on Team 8 website is titled "Announcements from DH Inc." All social media accounts were immediately deleted. Not even final comments from the members were included.

I strongly suspect they parted on a really bad term, but I am not going to speculate on what is happening (unlike a certain someone).

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It is a very bad affair if social accounts are deleted. :hmm:

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    They always are.

20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen: