1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 9th / Last Single [Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?] (2020/08/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    What kind of unique pose? I only remember Tokyo Tower with the small bit of personal choreo for each member... gonna check Abunakkashi too lol

Edit: I watched Tokyo Tower first... man! Shiichan, Fuuchan and Habu were SO EXTRA in it lol [hehe]:inlove:

2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Tokyo Tower in Keyaki Republic 2018 is one of Keyaki's best performances ever. I was annoyed that they changed the performance in their online live concert.

3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    When I watched Tokyo Tower for the very first time, when that faster part came where Fuu-chan executed that amazing short solo dance, I literally jumped with joy and started fangirling like a teenager... It was the first time I happened to see my Goddess right in the limelight, with a super sexy suit (that black tuxedo-like) and doing what she is so good at: dancing! Shii-chan's short ballet movement was awesome as well as Habu's fluid moves with the tall stature, but Fuu-chan and Mon that followed proved that they are at the very top of the dance chain!

Now regarding the online live execution of the same song, I liked the fact that Fuu-chan's part was not changed. It was even strengthened by putting her at the top center of the scaffold-scene.

Tokyo Tower is one of my favs but Fuu-chans "seal" on it makes it even more legendary for me.

P.S. I also enjoy the amazing frenzied dance of the godlike-four dancers, the top-level dancing queens (Mon, Fuu, Pon and Nijika) at Student Dance, but (as typical for any Aki-P group videos), it is notoriously hard to focus on a particular girl.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I rewatched both and yes, ROK2018 is absolutely amazing, but I don't dislike the online live either. They created the set with the scaffolding (I'm not sure it's the right word though) and the choreo worked well enough on it. Especially when it was Uemura time and she was left alone. That moment was good.
    Then some staff walked in fornt of the camera lol

This time too Fuuchan, Shiichan and Habu were completely EXTRA. I, like Phil up here, love it.
    BUT, I think costumes are also to take into account. The suits in ROK2018 killed (me) while the blue uniforms in the live.... well it weren't that special.
    I seems to recall they performed Tokyo Tower once each member with a different costume on. I'm sure I have the video somewhere, but I can't remember where it happened. ROK probably

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The video you watched is from the Osaka 3rd year anniversary live concert on Uni's on air. I was hoping that a full version would be released on the Best album but alas.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Maybe after the rebrand they will have those dance lesson vids too. They dance a lot after all lol

7. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I like tokyo tower online live vers more because the girls really excedeed themselves. The RoK vers made me love that song and I thought they couldnt perform it better without those suits but they did with a dress :cute: the camerawork wasnt perfect but it was gorgeous

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I want to learn how to do Garasu Wo Ware. That dance is super cool.

DareKane dance is cool too

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Ladies and gents, the OG 9th single.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You mean the Nogi melody but with Keyaki lyrics? Is that why we have that swirl of purple and green in the logo?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Definitely one of my favorite Keyaki songs

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thankfully no bad compliments about the song but I see some comparing again. Twitter has ppl saying, no wonder Techi didn't want to center this song.
    Well, aren't we doing it again? That thing we always end up involving her? I personally like the song. It was a song meant to show how versatile the girls are. This might annoy some Techi fans, but l have already said this before, her decision caused a lot of heartache and trouble for everyone involved in Keyaki, especially the members, indirectly or not. This was a good song showing the other side of the group. We kept saying we need to see another futari season & we had it in 10gatsu. If only it was released then, there might have been hope. But again, u won't say it's the sole reason she declined. It's so hurtful we couldn't get this song as a single.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have no idea why people put Techi in the middle on this (once again) but honestly, I agree with @Jsprite here, this is a Nogi song in keyaki clothes.
    It would have been perfect for Nogi's Under Best album.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

+2 for the Nogi characterization.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I guess 2020 Keyaki fans would characterize Futari Saison and Sekai ai as Nogi songs too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The problems I (and some other fans) have with 10 pool is not because it's bright or the melody is bad, in fact, I do like the melody. What I personally can't put away is the unexplained and even illogical shift from Kuroi Hitsuji worldview to 10pool. Kuroi Hitsuji is what?, the highest peak of the Keyaki concept, people were anticipating what would happen to boku after he went through so much pain trying to save himself and others. Did boku die? Did we move to another boku? I feel like someone just snatched my book and shoved another story to my face. Some other changes fans have noticed are the lyrics sound more childish (have a junior high school feel, not even high school), very straightforward settings (school) opposed to previous abstract a-side, no reasons behind rebellion (boku is not oppressed by anyone but just having the time by his own will). Well, maybe I dived too much into Keyaki's worldview

Timeline of 9th from Matome site:
    7/25 MV 1st shooting with Hirate
    7/26 2nd typhoon flowing
    9/8 Keyakake 9th selection announcement
    (9 / 18-19 Tokyo Dome performance)
    10/23 Resume shooting, shoot a non-Hirate version, announcement from Konno that Hirate retreated from participating
    10/25 Mechakari 10 Pool CM Risa Center
    11/4 Yukka Blog "9th release has been decided within the year ♪"
    12/8 9th ~ Postponement announcement
    12/11 Seven Net Leakage 9th release date

As the date lined up, seems like they had plans and were ready to release the single without Techi. And actually Konno (or mmg) was already informed about Techi's wish but decided to no nothing until the second shooting (report from fans who saw the movie), but this is for another discussion. The real mystery is what happened that led to the second postponement. Anyways, 10pool could be a foreshadow to new group concept with 2ki at the core.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @DelicateEmpress already explained well her point of view, but the motivations of each Keyaki fan may be all different, and this is mine..
    For me this song has nothing to do with either Futari, nor Sekai Ai (which is one of my fave Keyaki song) nor any other Keyaki song. And that is the point.
    Every Sakamichi group has its style and if I were to listen 10 Gatsu without knowing it's Keyaki's I would surely think it belong to Nogi because the same metric, melody and style have been used often for their song.
    It's not insult to either Nogi nor Keyaki... it's just the feeling I got listening the song.
    No more, no less.
    If Keyaki is gonna change its core I hope they at least find their own style, and not make songs that could belong to any other group.
    Find a new identity... but their own.
    This song has Nogi's identity wrote all over, in my opinion.

I hope it's not too confusing lol

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol.. I don't even know why they say it sound like nogizaka when keyaki has released songs similar to this. Futari saison, Sekai no are popular A-sides. Then there are B-sides like Kimi ga Inai, Seifuku to Taiyou and the famous Taiyou wa miageru. Again, we see the reason why the group needs to rebrand. Fans will always compare anything they release. Once they are no more keyaki, these comparisons will halt

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If people say it sounds like a Nogi song, it is because it does sound like a Nogi song. Ears don't lie. Futari Saison may not be the typical hard-charging "emo" Keyaki song, it is a soft, ballad-like song, but oh so different sounding overall, and with enough Keyaki DNA to define it as such.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1