1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

They did add more 2ki in the current episode.
    Miona and Hinako replaces Manatsu and Kaz in the Studio.
    They rotate some members but still retain the notable ones.

In 4ki , Kakehashi and Saya replaces Kaki and Sakura while Seira kept her seat.

In 3ki, Ume kept her seat while Kubo and Mizuki rotated for Yoda and Momoko.

Bananaman and staff probably impressed with Seira and Ume.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    As they should, these girls are amazing, I'm especially impressed by Umezawa recently, she has a really serious and cool image, but also can be really funny, she's so dedicated on the things she does, wants to do her best and try to keep all the good things senpai have done and mantain this kind of good spirited feel with members, MCs, etc. You can feel she really loves Nogizaka, being a Nogizaka member and wants to protect it as she can doing her best. She's the kind of girl that makes me say "thanks god we have her on this group, I feel more relieved about Nogi's future". She's a really reassuring presence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Or propably because they have something to say.

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    According to Hoshimina, the thing that make 1st and 2nd gen amazing is they can take a shower really fast.:D
    And, Yumi ask Yuttan to have shower together?! Sasuga the ikemen no.1 of Nogizaka.:1st:

• Like Like x 6
  5. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Fun episode

I particularly enjoyed the initial 3rd back and fort with Giant Umezawa saying her piece, Momoko going "yes but no" and Iwamoto just "don't remember :p"

God bless Kaz tummy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Collection of Bananaman and Nogi girls moment. Maybe, if we watch this video on the day Bananaman grad as the MC, the impact will be even bigger.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader.

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Verca

Verca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iku Kubo Kakki
    Remind me of last (2) episode of Nogidoko when Bananaman said that Show has Ended.
    Everyone showed how much they love The Show (Bananaman as well).
    Hope that 3ki and 4ki have that kind of feeling for the show, just like what Kazumin said "we don't have a theater, and I think this (Kojichu) is our theater"

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think 3rd gen would be really sad and don't want anytime soon Bananaman to leave, while for 4ki it would not hurt that much, I think they have more boundaries with doko he / Skits duo at this point.

I have the feeling that Bananaman would leave when Asukachan and the remaining 1ki would leave too, but I hope they'll stay for many more years and can build an amazing relationship and other nice moments with new girls too, I can't imagine Nogizaka without Bananaman.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 5
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Gonna need subs with that Nakada Kana segment...

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was :1st::1st::1st:
    And, this episode show why I like Under. They are weird. :D
    Nakada segment was the best.
    - Yamachan bullied 4th gen! She made them into bread pashiri!!!:D
    - Hoshimina showed her inner evil about the reward on this show.:D
    - Asuka quote showed her usual sadistic side.:D
    - Maichun accepted the teasing for business only.:D
    - And, our Kaz keep messing up.:D
    - Miona, please do your job properly!!! :D
    Of course, all lines that member said in Nakada segment was lie, as this is a segment that only show what members looks like to say. Or, maybe...:)
    One of the best Koujichuu episode this year.

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Loved this episode, it gave me a good feeling, interactions were all soo good, and both MVs and Nakada segments were interesting. Can't wait to watch it subbed!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Eh what....I thought this week's episode is about the making of MV?

13. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    its has two parts. first continue the last week episode and part two is about nakada segment

14. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

One doesn't simply explain Nichijou's MV. The one cut MV of Shirashi, if the members didn't said these mistakes, I would have never noticed them. Maybe it likes Shitara said to perfect all it need at least one year recording.
    Kazumin was so funny :XD:! I thought she has fixed her pronounce.
    I like the quote of Asuka-chan and Minami-chan most.
    Can't wait what is the quote of Miria-chan in next week.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Hilarious episode. So I wasn't the only one who thought that Yamashita has a delinquent-like image. Asuka's line perfectly fits to her personality as well even though she denies it, I just know she secretly laughs at them. And Hoshino delivered her line perfectly, her tone and expression was best one yet imo.

Idk if you guys know but Mizuki once starred in a short drama. I don't know the title but it was a high school romcom about a delinquent (Mizuki) and a nerdy boy (don't know him) who is obsessed about space. I recommend it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    i always see her with that image. her role in zambi drama stuck in ny mind.

as for asuka, they already mentioned it in uchi no gaya. asuka will laugh at junior whenever she see they cry.

17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    More than delinquent, I would say she has that "shady cheerleader" image, so the one who could bully the newcomers 4ki :D

18. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Didn't she also play the bully in Zambi?

19. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I've always saw her with that kind of image even before I saw her role in Zambi. Fits her like a glove, I wonder why.

There was also an episode of Koujichuu when they showed about the hardship the 2nd gen experienced during their beginnings and iirc when Shitara asked Asuka for a comment, she said something in the lines of: "Seeing the 3rd gens troubled faces is quite funny."
    The beautiful delinquent you see in manga fits her like a glove. I also have an image of her like a girl who secretly smokes behind the scenes. Ofc that's just an imagination :^O^:.
    I did and already kind of saw her with that image even before Zambi. Seems like she's the go-to actress in Nogi for that kind of role [hehe]. I also would second Yoda for this. Those 2 would be great as the delinquent duo :^^;:.

• Like Like x 1
  20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

This episode was already super funny but Kazumin getting that huge L at the end just broke my sides, I laugh for a solid 5 minutes

Like the caption said "stick with variety" or something on those lines lol

For me, after I watched Video Girl Mai I kind of get it Yamashita yankee/mean girl vibe too

• Like Like x 1