1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Yeah, that's the kanji/hanzi used in the traditional Mandarin script too. Now how is that going to change Keyakakke...

*For all the pains that the traditional script gives to the students, the traditional characters are often a thing of beauty.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Look what happens when I'm away from internet for 2 days... :eek:

I'm just catching up with everything, but if I understood right, Nijika's news came first and then s&f dropped the name change in the middle of Shibuya?
    I wonder why this decision was taken like this... the name dropping feels out of the blue, but s&f for once may had a plan.
    I'm totally gonna make Card Captor Sakurazaka fan art anyway soon or later lol

Honestly, now that the name is literally out there, I'm not disappointed like I thought I would be. But I'm one of those weird fans who needs idols music be good to be fully invested on them so I still fear what will be the real turning point for me: Sakurazaka's first single.
    Hopefully, after much worry, that too will be fine.

As for Nijika, I guess we are gonna to discuss it in her thread like usual, but I wonder why graduation wasn't announced as soon as she stepped back from the group instead to give us empty weeks and let bunshun drop this less then 1 month before last concert. I keep wishing they'd learn something but no such luck so far.

Edit: They just aired Sakurazaka CM during Kayekitte.... so they thought about it since awhile

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Dun dun dun, so it was Sakurazaka after all. I had my bets hedged on Kagurazaka..

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is that Pon's voice?

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yes

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, is that a confirmation that she will be Center for the 1st single of Sakurazaka?

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hmmm... The old style of kanji Sakura 櫻 not 桜 :confused: What that's mean? *I need more conspiracy theories*

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, this thread were originally Toriizaka thread, afterall.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    what appears to be the new logo
    [​IMG]

The reporter wrote that their impression is that rather than being a "cute and pop idol", Sakurazaka would be a "refined and glamorous group"

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't know about that, but I hope so.
    I think it's obvious mnmgnt is pushing a lot on her shoulders right now; while Dare Kane is a full senbatsu/4centers kind of song, Pon is the one who comes out more strongly in the choreo, and has the talked part of the song. She's also chosen as voice of the name announcement and in Keyakitte she is a constant presence.
    The only way to be more Ace than this is being the center of next single. I'd say she deserves it.

It think Pon is the member that is already benefiting from the change more. And not just because of her role... I can't forget Neru being worried about her and since Zuumin grad it felt like she was trying to find a new path, or letting everything go... and I'm glad she found into her to wait and keep fighting, because I guess this is. This is her moment.

This said, some friend think the 1st single will be given to a 2ki center to show a real change... so, we'll see.
    Either way, Pon is one of the most important members of Keyaki since the start, and I hope she truly found her place and her role regardless of senbatsu decisions.

Refined and glamorous sound like Nogi, but whatever, I'll wait to hear what they sound like...
    the White color I like a lot. It recalls Keyaki first album title and the logo from The Live online.... totally approved.

• Like Like x 5
  12. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Kayakakke is obviously getting canceled and will be replaced with a new show.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Kind of a mouthful to say, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.
    Glad Pon is getting her chance, though I think I would've preferred a second gen or Risa. I wonder if they'll have a new senbatsu announcement episode.

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Sakurazaka sounds ... OK! Logo is looks like white and pink (lines and 46) with purple background's triangle. It is not a good idea... I prefer white and green, may be dark blue.

Refined and glamorous suits them very well. Except Tecchi, they mostly have the image of Ojyo-sama type. Some of them are The Real Ojyo-sama!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

櫻って書けない?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Despite the best album comes out early Oct is it too much to hope for a new song from Sakurazaka46 to perform on the last day of last live?

17. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They will start their activities as Sakurazaka46 from 14th october, right after Keyakizaka46 last live

• Informative Informative x 3
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    If management was smart they'd debut asap. At the very latest January/February 2021.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    debut next year means no kohaku spot for them

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop