1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishimori Nijika (Nijipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

So this got me thinking... is she giving this guy money? He's a host and that's what hosts do, they take girls money. Dude's not pulling in 10 million yen a month selling cars. It would be just like Nijika's baka self to get swindled by some Kabuchiko super-host.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She definitely spent lots of money on him. They met at his club right? For a guy so popular his service fees must be insane. Also, according to the pr page @turbogig gave us, this dude went from a total newbie to no.1 host within 5 months, he obviously has his ways around women.

This is totally what I think happened...

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'd understand is she met a guy at a bookstore and started a romantic relationship from there. But this guy is literally a pro at talking with women (among other things, I'm sure). Is she OK next time he goes to work he's talking to other women who wouldn't mind spending extra, "special" time with him? If she is truly in love then I get it, love is blind, but this is not something that will end up well.

And yes, she is an adult, she can do as she pleases, and who am I to condone that. But as a fan, I also care for her.

• Like Like x 5
  4. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Kabukicho is a scary place alright. I've watched a couple of mini-documentaries/interviews about the host/hostess industry. These people sure know their shit, real psychological shit. Wotas spending on idols is nothing compared to want clients pay/do to "hang out" with and make their hosts "happy". Even daughters of very influential moguls often get involved in this. It's no surprise that country bumpkin Nijika fell for this scheme. Of course, she's welcome to do as she wants, but sadly, it's mostly people with personal issues who do this type of thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    Keyakitte episode where Tsuchi and Sawabe sit down with this guy and give him the third degree to make sure he's not playing with Ishimori PLEASE

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I get fans are worried about her, but we have to stop victimizing women all the time. I saw some people being all up in arms about this guy who’s just doing his job. You know what you’re getting into when you’re seeing a gigolo, you can’t possibly think he’s going to be faithful.
    I say good for nijika while it lasted lol I’m sorry that she had to be exposed to the public, it must feel bad...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @Tenote
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that men or women who pay for those kinds of services are victims, it's more complicated. I'm sure everybody has their reasons, but to me it's just sad when I hear these kinds of stories. C'mon people, can it be that difficult to find an actual romantic interest/friend with benefits instead of this fake ass bullshit? Especially if you're young and attractive.

8. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

@turbogig well, I’ve never hired a gigolo but there are both men and women who want to have fun and/or experience a fantasy. I don’t think it’s our place to judge.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I’m still trying to absorb the news about Nijipon, it’s come as quite a shock to me. She became my second-favourite member of Keyaki (behind Akanen) after I had a HS meeting with her in May last year. As soon as I came out of her booth I just had to immediately record what had happened which I did in this post upthread. In particular it was the way she said Thank You’ to me, it felt so heartfelt and genuine, quite unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before with any idol at HS. At the time I just felt that maybe she was being ignored by management and she was grateful that a gaijin fan had taken enough interest in her to buy a HS ticket.

I’ll be sad if she has to graduate but I guess she’ll probably have to. I hope this guy will be good for her - but I just don’t know what to think right now.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    If that's what it is in this case, great.

However, just like with idols (heck, even Twitch channels), you will also find delusional people who think that if they spend enough money on someone they'll buy their attention and love, which can be exploited by the idol/host/streamer to line their own pockets

11. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    In the bunshun article. the host dude DID date some other woman, and he told Ishimori that the other woman found out that the host guy was also seeing/dating Ishimori.
    This was when Ishimori decided to tell management about her relationship with the host, and told them that she is willing to graduate, but management said she didn't need to.
    I'm not sure if bunshun said the host acknowledge that he was dating the other woman as well or not, just mentioned that he acknowledge dating Ishimori.

My Japanese isn't perfect, so hopefully i read and summarize it correctly lol.

From the way bunshun article worded things, it seems like Ishimori and the host isn't exclusively dating each other.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Love is blind. Once she loves him, it doesn't matter what is the guy's real purpose or what he is doing behind her back, as long as she can be with him, she will do everything to hold onto that relationship.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I remember seeing a video by Asian Boss on Youtube about the number one host/gigolo in Japan. Guy reportedly earns 275k USD monthly. @turbogig is right, these people know how to push your buttons, and its a scary place especially for the emotionally vulnerable, man or woman.

I've said this before when Naako and Dani got "caught": as long as this love ban exists, there will always be motivation for Bunshun to look into the lives of idols and stalk them mercilessly. These stories sell.

I guess this explains her long absence, then. Nijika fans were worried for a while, and the worst comes to pass.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks and don't worry, at school we saw plenty of men and women in gravure-ish ways.
    But I also can see Nijika TOTALLY going to fall for this one though.
    From what I read he's good on what he does and sometimes you just need someone to share things with, among other stuff.
    Perhaps there had been a moment in which she thought this would be more safe for her and the group than having a real boyfriend... who knows?

Hopefully is also that moment in which Keyaki mngmnt just let idols stay in the group instead of graduate.
    While others shone under the spotlight and still do, Nijika loved the group fondly from behind, it would be a loss for us to let her go like this.

15. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I think this situation is more common with females in the industry than people get let to believe, hence the management not seeing it as a big deal. Or, since they are rebranding the group at that time, they probably were thinking not to offer her a new contract...
    But techically she never breach a love ban clause in her contract (that sakamichi groups don't have in the first place, if I am informed right), because she was just paying someone for companionship ;);) .
    We know the male idols have being doing that for ages and people ignoring it, those people should do the exact same thing in this case, just ignore it.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Man I wish I can agree with this, but in general the girl idols get it worse, don't they?

I hate to say this but if she performs in the last Live I will be very surprised. I would like that though. She deserves a proper sendoff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am hoping she stays. Like Sayurin of Nogizaka46 after her scandal. She had shitstorm for a while but stayed in the group.
    Either she releases a statement soon to graduate or they only wait a little bit and she's active as a member of Sakurazaka again.

18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    There's something deeply sad about having to pay someone to pretend to like you and then falling in love with them, definitely more to be pitied than scorned - unfortunately the Japanese wotas will probably tear her to shreds and honestly, the best thing she can do for the group IS probably to graduate - they can't exactly start a clean slate, relaunching the group anew with this hanging over them. It sucks, but she's old enough to take responsibility for her decisions, even if they were made out of naivete, loneliness and desperation. Which wouldn't be an issue if these adults were allowed to have normal relationships like normal adults. . . but she, like the other girls this has happened to knew what they were signing up for. If you're going to breach contract - whatever your job is - you need to have the humility to take responsibility for your actions.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    From what I saw she took responsability for her actions and told mngmnt she would graduate but they refused? Am I wrong?

20. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I don't think they've released any official statement regarding this. They just slam the new group name announcement to push back the Nijika news. TBH, I personally think they won't stop her if she wants to go, however I'm not sure if management would even ask her to stay, especially since she apparently issued her own resignment after the news exposed.

• Informative Informative x 1