1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    well, as for me, zambi drama is the first one that make me discover nogizaka group. in other word, her role in zambi is the first image of her that i see

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not Yoda for me, I see Yoda more as a person who is bullied instead.:D
    Ume and Renka would fit delinquent more along with Mizuki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yoda would be Gretchen Weiners to Mizuki's Regina George.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Yoda is, to be honest, very flexible and can shine even in different roles. Like for example, I don't remember what episode of Koujichuu it was, but it was when some members (3rd gen I think) had to show off their acting skills. I remember Riria taking part in this segment and played in a action scene. Anyway. Yoda's part was when she acted like the boss of a gang while wearing a chinese dress. I thought her expression and her tone was on point and fitted the character she acted as. Tbh I was shocked that an amateur (she was at the time) like her can be so realistic like that, I had a feeling she's going to be a good actress.

I can't wait to watch the new movie she starred in and see if my hunch was correct or not.
    I'm sorry I don't know them :^^;:.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's so fetch.

6. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

psst... minna dont upset kanamori more :^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Another fun episode. I like Asuka part the most.:rofl:
    And, Miria bite her lower lips was the cutest moment of this episode.:inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Poor Himura-san, too much damage to him in this ep. :XD:
    I like Manatsu's quote "Himura surely has looked us with his perverted eyes". That's over 9999 damage to Himura's innocent soul.
    Everyone had the fun, Asuka enjoyed it too much and Ume surprisingly wanted to do this segment again.
    I think the same too! Too bad, she had only one quote in this ep :(, I want more Miria-chan...
    <3
    [​IMG]
    :cold:
    [​IMG]
    Next week's preview looks so much fun, high school girl quizzes with Bananaman and Tamami, Renka, Ayame.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    i think its in a different occasion. as for yoda, its on nogibingo when 4 members take a gang leader role. riria i think you means from kojichu summer homework.

more like gyaru quiz

10. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Had I not Googled that I wouldn't know where it's from.
    Ah yes yes, that's it. I thought it was from Koujichuu.

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Did you notice that most of the times 4th gen girls speak or do segments (like Seimiya on the last episode), there's always Himura asking to Shitara what the girl said?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can you make a list of all moments when Himura asking to Shitara about what 4th gen member said? It will be much helpful if you also put the episode for each of those moments. So, we can easily find out that Himura always asking to Shitara about what 4th gen members said.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

*quote something from a year ago*

14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Don't you think it's too much pretending me to go finding all these moments, their exact minutes, and post them here? But since I'm a good guy, I'm gonna post here just some examples for you

last episode, minute 3:36

https://nogiarea.weebly.com/video/ep-276-nogizaka-koujichuu-engsub

ep 242 minute 4:56 (and many other moments when 4ki talk)

https://nogiarea.weebly.com/video/ep-242-nogizaka-koujichuu-engsub

and this bonus scene from ep 218 at 6:03 if you wanna see some cringe with 4ki inadequacy

https://nogiarea.weebly.com/video/ep-218-nogizaka-koujichuu-engsub

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    So Himura has a hearing problem?

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah just with 4ki it seems

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    not only with 4th gen. in the early episode of nogidoko the "suhasuha" part when shitara talk with minami, and other episode (i dont remember who the member) when they ask the member, himura misheard what member said, and shitara corrected him. its just sometimes he not hear what member said clearly and/or he lost or not remember about the things they talk about especially when the things is not something common to him. like last episode, everyone talk bad directly about himura but rei talk about daruma that he gave to himura. maybe because of that he lost a little about what she talking. thats why he asked shitara. because after that, shitara explain about the daruma from remote episode

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Wow! That's quite a lot, huh? I only notice about Bananaman hearing problem on 1ki, and maybe some of 2ki.
    For example, when Sayunyan try to introduce her Saxophone name, Shitara didn't get it at all, and keep asking and attacking until she cried.
    Then, do not forget how Bananaman always hearing problem with Kaz. The latest moment I can remember was when she try to explain about Reno's lil' brother that attend her HS.
    And, maybe the worst of all, when Sayuringo try to explain Senbei cracker she found in Tokyo that similar to Naachan's dad Senbei cracker he brought to Nogi waiting room. This is maybe the most awkward moment that I've ever seen in Koujichuu. It feels like Shitara attack Ringo, and Ringo also looks awkward, scared, and almost cry. Maybe, she think she break the flow of that segment and made Shitara angry.
    Miona also go one, if I am not mistaken, when Shitara accused her for having plastic surgery.
    Himura also mistaken coffee with beer, when Maichun and Mattsun tell them about their travel and enjoy a cup of coffee in New York.
    And,do not forget the infamous JOHNSON!!!:D
    Oh, and Matsui Rena favorite quote too.

Maybe, 4ki or Reichan in this episode feel nervous. But, when they are on the other variety show, they perform really well and entertaining. Even on one of variety shows, Reichan even called our Reichan by the MC. I don't remember the show name. It is when Reichan and Mayutan try Ramen. I remember the host also tease them with dirty joke on that show.[hehe]

Btw, Ume said that she always watch and learn how to act + react on variety show from Hinatazaka variety show.:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I thougth it is just a 4ki problem. So it seems Bananaman are just bad they way you're talking about. I read some hate on your words. I feel bad for these girls for having these MCs. This oniichans narrative is just an act? Now finally we see the truth in the way you guys are talking about them. Your opinions about them are not good and it came out due to my pointing out about Himura not hearing. Your real feelings about Bananaman are exposed. You think maybe it's time for them to leave especially now that 4ki doesn't get along at all with them and aren't building any boundaries?
    This is all collapsing.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't hate Bananaman. They are one of three geinin I like. I even feel happier if they show their sadistic side. Sometimes I want to see Shitara go full throttle to Nogi members. I want to see the Kaizer make all Nogi members cry!!![hehe] He is known as the one of cruelest and sadist geinin, even comparable with Hamada.[hehe]
    And, of course, the oniichan isn't just act. If you know how they treat Nogi's members behind the camera, you will know that they genuinely like the members. :cute:
    it is also not necessary for them to leave right now. They have at least 2 years more until they are 50 yo. Maybe, at that time, they can think over their position.
    As for 4ki, I believe they can perform well in Koujichuu. :D