1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's also about a year since they joined so it might also be related to contracts (and that the official post specifically mention contract). We might never knew the truth.

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Doesn't this only happen when an idol breaks contracts? Like H!P did it with those girlies from Kobushi Factory. Like they got fired straight up, but the point is the same: contract only gets terminated if you are found to break their rules.

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    one of the member comments kind of implied all three of them left with some theme of “solidarity” because they were all good friends. I wonder what happened...

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah it is said they possibly didn't plan to extend a contract, and that they angered the management with relaying that late, and that there might have been some parents' intervention... It does make some sense, but impossible to decide how true it is.

it should be also mentioned that those 3 girls would have been like the most unlikely suspects to break any rules. Of course, it's naive to take that as an absolute fact - we don't really know them and people do dumb stuff all the time - but still.

it's just a unique case in many aspects, the fellow members don't know anything but they're completely free to express themselves, no farewell message not only to the "outside world" but seemingly also to the "inside world"... Basically the way they left looks like they were fired - but it also doesn't seem likely for many reasons.

I kinda thought about the possibility of one of them deciding to leave and the other two being like: "I don't want to stay in the group without you." But it seems pretty radical and unprecedented I think, so not sure. And also in this scenario I wouldn't really believe something drastic happened only on the 20th and this was the result, because that would be just too quick imo.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Well, you've already speculated twice.

We're assuming that their decision came out of the blue, but they may have been discussing this for a while, who knows.

I'm not sure if I believe that something serious happened, otherwise the other soon to be seventeen for eight would, at least, guess what's going on (or guessed it could happen), like Hasemomo.

Maybe Riru and Miyuko didn't see any future in AKB and Nikuko left with them. If it weren't for her it wouldn't be that much of a surprise.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe they got bored of doing nothing.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'm honestly surprised we haven't had more graduations this year.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There's probably some level of basic income coming from Vernalossom/Yoshimoto/Mercury/Toyota/whoever which is probably more than an unemployment check so it's probably worth hanging in there for many members.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    What Reveen said, but also maybe some would prefer to graduate when they can have a proper graduation stage, final HS, etc. Plus most members graduate either to start another career (not the best time to change careers in this uncertain situation) or due to school commitments (with so few activities as they have now, it's hardly taking much time away from them in the first place) so no reason to rush into graduation for most members anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yamada Suzu, co-captain of NMB48 Team BII (and younger sister of Nana) has just announced graduation:
    http://nmb48-mtm.com/archives/55063762.html

She's leavimg to become an actress. Her final date is undecided but she'll attend the NMB48 10th anniversary concerts.

• Informative Informative x 6
  12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Informative Informative x 3
  14. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Ok, so we should prepare another mass graduation from MNL48 by November because instead of the usual 48, MNL will temporarily have 36 members in the group and may return to it's 48 members again in the future

15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    If I understand it correctly they'll decide the 36 by holding an election?
    that's:
    a) brutal and even a bit cruel
    b) imho dumb, as you might end up losing those less popular members that in the end are still or could become important to the group

but I guess they think it's the safe bet, keep those girls around for which people are obviously willing to shell out some hard earned cash
    (and now they cant be blamed for the decision who to keep and who to discard ... 'the fans have spoken', kinda cowardly )

at the very least it shows no vision about what they want MNL to be

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Didn't they learn from their last 'death sousenkyo'? I remember when someone requested lots of trivia to be added to MNL48 profiles on our wiki and for a lot of them it said in the team history
    • Joined MNL48 as a Trainee on (date)
    • Promoted to Team MII/NIV on (date)
    • Graduated on May 1, 2019
    • Returned to MNL48 as a Kenkyuusei on May 7, 2019
    • (Promoted to Team MII/NIV/L on (date))
    For a lot of girls it also just ended after "Graduated on May 1, 2019" but the fact that some of them returned within a week shows that MNL48 management realised they made a mistake. I didn't expect them to bring the concept back and just treat Senbatsu Sousenkyo the way any other sister group does...

17. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Im not sure if Sato shiori (keyakizaka46) announced graduation or she actually just graduated. Same thing happened with ishimori nijika a few weeks ago.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    For a moment I thought it was Mashiro.

20. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    DEL48 as a whole disbanded, more or less COVID-19 complications in India and contract issues with YKBK48. Check DEL/MUB thread for any further info.
    Remaining members have reopened insta accounts, too.