1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. SPTofumon

SPTofumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Twitter:
    SPTofumon
    Absolutely love Nobody's Fault, just the grandiose feel of the song, the music, the singing, everything! The lyrics still have that Keyaki feel to them, so I'm not too sure what direction they're going to go with it for the other songs on the single. But just from Nobody's Fault, I'm already hooked and excited for Sakurazaka.

Also, I'm so happy that the first time I spent money for a concert was for the Final Live especially getting this at the end

2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Looking forward to the details they're gonna announce on the new show this sunday. A small senbatsu cut down the group's power but gives more spotlight to each of the members. I remember saying sakurazaka is gonna be a group where everyone can shine so I'm looking forward to what *cough*hiragana sakurazaka*cough* the unders will offer

3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Guesses on who the under center will be? If it's a softer song I can see it being Pe (I always felt she was the true center of Kimi ga inai). Maybe Uemura. Or if it's another 2ki, maybe Yumiko.

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    have *you* ever been satisfied what keyakizaka/sakurazaka has to offer thou?

i'm not a regular on keyakizaka threads admittedly, but i always see your negative comments popping out lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm not a regular on Keyaki threads but how is that post counted as a negative comments?

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei

For me I could see this as the Under song setup, but that's just my personal guess. Probably completely wrong.

1st row: Saito Fuyuka Inoue Rina Onuma Akiho
    2nd row: Watanabe Rika Moriya Rena Uemura Rina Seki Yumiko
    3rd row: Endo Mitsuri Kosaka Marino Harada Aoi Masumoto Kira Matsudaira Riko

• Like Like x 2
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    i don’t see aoi being in third row neither do i see rika or uemu in 2nd row either for an unders song. I’m hoping centre will go to to either rika or uemu

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I also see Fuu and Aoi will be like Pon and Risa in Senbatsu formation. They will act as guides for the center, which probably goes to 2nd gen.

• Like Like x 2
  9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Aoi is pretty popular, i can definitely see her, Pe, or Uemu in the center for unders with Inoue and Seki flanking. As for the other songs, I think we'll get a Pon solo, Sugai-Pon-Akanen-Risa-Habu new MARRY kinda unit song, and 2ki song or 2ki unit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    considering Ten-chan is the only other 2nd gen member to have centred a song in the last live AND in the live online but with you, I'd say she has a very high chance of making under centre or centre for the next single.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Rewatched the choreography and while its not as aggressive as earlier Keyaki songs, its not as gentle and flowing as the softer songs like Sezon and SekaiNiAi either.

There's a certain adult appeal, the movements are more controlled, with pockets of snappier choreo in between. Also, RunRun exudes a certain girlish tease, you cannot take your eyes off her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she's in senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

To be fair, she's been killing it in the background ever since she was put in the front for Ambivalent when all the front row members were taking turns being the center.
    There's this shot in GetsuSuka (FNS 2019) after Techi's line with Shii-chan in the foreground, but right behind her Miichan is going hard. While the list of centers I wanna see is constantly in flux, I'm probably keeping Koike top 3 1ki for now.

I'm excited for Sakurazaka46. I dreaded the leadup to the Last Live and all the stuff with the rebranding, but the quicker we move past all of this the better. The world's spinning and these girls need to get out this limbo of delays and cancelations. Nobody's Fault has been growing on me a lot quicker than I expected it to, and that's great. Not much to say about Hikaru that hasn't already been said in the thread, she's a force to be reckoned with for sure. Here's to hoping I take to liking the coupling songs just as quickly.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I agree. I can't see Aoi in 2nd row either in a under song. I know a lot of people who was surprised she didn't made it in senbatsu. I can see Pe, Aoi(as I saw Miichan as concentration center) or Ue as center tho. She has been participated in quiz shows too, she is really hardworking.

I don't really like nobody's fault for some reason as a song but I love Run as center and Miichan as 2nd row center, I really love it. I didn't like the dresses too, somehow I seen them really large haha.

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Interesting!
    Cmiiw, this single doesn't has Senbatsu and Under. It has "Saku Eight" the fixed members (1st & 2nd row) for all 6 songs in the single. And, they will rotate the 3rd row with new members for each song. It is all from SokoSaku (new show). I haven't find yet the detailed information on Sakurazaka official site.
    Does it means Morita-kun will also centering all songs?

18. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Other than row 3 (6 members) that will be changed based on the song and no unders, I’m pondering between different ways to understand the new system:

Case 1 (most possible one):
    - fixed both position/formation and members of Sakura Eight in all songs -> Hikaru centers all 7 songs on 1st single, PonRisa flanking and so on

Case 2:
    - fixed members for Sakura Eight in all songs but their spot can change for example in a bside we could have Pon center and Karin Hono flanking

Some other stuff that I’m having doubts:
    1. They said no debut song but isn’t Nobody’s Fault the title song for debut single? Edit: nvm about this lol
    2. When promotion starts, most likely only Nobody’s Fault will be performed, so technically unselected members are never performing on stage except for concerts? Do they have plans to promote bsides as well?
    3. This system is likely to put incredible pressure on Sakura Eight

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I love that we can change everything, name, color, people, but mngmnt is still mngmnt. I find it kind of funny at this point.
    Awfully funny lol

I hope they are gonna switch Saku8 positions in the 6 not unders songs, and if I'm not wrong the other girls should perform at least 2 songs each since every song has 14 members on.

I can't wait to see more of this.
    Very curious about the other songs now.
    No units, no solo at least for now, not sure how I would feel in the not-unders position

Waiting for my Poncenter, Miicenter, Tencenter, Honocenter and Karincenter... probably one of these isn't gonna happen because there're still Risa and Yuuka who are more likely to get it, but who knows? Weird things are happening lol

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020