1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ekn9c3sUUAEdvql.jpg

Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? そこ曲がったら、櫻坂? ("If you turn here, you'll find Sakurazaka?") is a new variety show following the same time frame as Keyaki's previous show 'Keyakitte, Kakenai?'. The show will be hosted once again by Tsuchida Teruyuki (土田晃之) and Sawabe Yu (澤部佑) of the comedy duo Haraichi (ハライチ).​

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thank you so much for this thread!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks for starting the thread!

So I got what I wanted, them showing the senbatsu selection. What I was not expecting out of reactions was seeing Ozeki almost fall out of her chair when Sawabe came in.

I thought it was nice to have Sawabe do the announcement instead of some random person. Although still stressful for the girls, the familiarity of having someone probably calmed them down a tiny bit, and to have someone who's known the girls for a while say something to encourage them, like with Hikaru, I think was a good way to do it with the start of something new.

Next week's episode looks fun. Time to see if anyone's reinvented themselves for the new group.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I trust in these girls. They are quite determined to make everything OK again. If mgmt don't fvck things up again, they can manage to entertain

• Like Like x 3
  5. Beowulf

Beowulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka / Kosaka Nao
    This is a really refreshing change!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

"If you turn here, Sakurazaka?" -> I wonder if something was lost in translation?

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's more like 'if you turn here, will you see sakarazuka', or 'is it Sakurazaka'. Since its a question, That's how I understand it

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I've seen a mix of translations floating around like "If you turn here, is it Sakurazaka?" or "if you turn here, you'll find Sakurazaka?" "Sakurazaka, will you find it here?"
    I just used the one from @/toomuchidea since i trust their translations the most.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It was a very quick, choopy translation!

Calmly looking at the title now, I'm leaning towards "If you turn here, is it Sakurazaka?"or "If you turn here, you'll find Sakurazaka?"

Maybe the 2nd one is more fitting, because it "leads" to finding Sakurazaka

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^I guessed as much so no worries, I'll edit it now :flower:

Since it hasn't been posted here yet, here's what the set looks like;

sakurazaka46-tv-show-new.jpg

Very cute and bright, might want to turn your brightness down on your monitor before you watch it lol

11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Heaven's waiting room.

The normal clothes of Tsucci and Sawabe really clash with everything else.

12. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Even though everything is pretty much exactly the same aside from the obvious change in colors, it still somehow felt fresh again. Next week's episode looks to be fun, and I'm still anxiously awaiting the new athletic competition.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Magaru is usually found in instructions (as in ‘how do I get to X’). Also, there was a very short explanation scene for the new name, with a map and all… so you're climbing up Keyakizaka and you ask someone else, ‘if I turn over there, is it Sakurazaka?’.

[​IMG]

(I'm sure idea knows that, but for those who don't — ‘sakamichi’ are streets that go up/down a hill, often found in Japan and especially Tokyo; a large number of those are called somethingsomething-zaka, and usually (not always) there's no ‘street’ or ‘avenue’ or anything suffix, just ‘zaka’. Nogizaka is an actual street where the Sony Music building is. Neither Keyakizaka or Sakurazaka are actual streets in Tokyo, although there are Sakurazakas in Fukuoka and Okinawa… but neither of those is written with the older 櫻 kanji. And there is a street named 日向坂 but it's not read as Hinatazaka.)

Or so I thought. But when I came back to the video to take the screenshot above, my curiosity was tickled by the mention of TV Asahi on the map… so I went to Google Maps and found this:

[​IMG]
    so I guess… mystery solved?

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    chrome_tOUfR1BM4A.jpg

Here's a business idea. Somebody buy uchidazaka46.com domain name before it's too late :cool:

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Regarding the new set, yes it's fresh and pretty but after this pinkness overload we risk loosing some degrees of manhood...
    :lol:

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    The set pretty much reflects the color scheme of the blog and mobame - dominated by white, and with a light shade of pink.

Pretty standard first episode, Sawabe trying out new intros is entertaining but also the comments of the members as to what the show's title might be

Also I like that the lady announcer stuck around, I love her and her energy.

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Me too. I'm glad she's still our voice lady! Sakura-ad-honorem

I love all that white and pink btw... Sawabe and Tsuchi should wear them too [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I just realize that they wear a long skirt.

20. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

The outfit is interesting. A white coat with gray(?) shirt(?) below (with a white collar) and a gray tie(?). The bottom is a long white skirt.