1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest .... that makeup is the stuff of nightmares ..... :)

anyway .... don't start a staring context with Miichan, as she can stop herself from blinking for what's basically an eternity
    (yeah, she lost to Jurina on that AKBingo show, what was it 'Jurina vs. 10 assasins'?, but I highly suspect that was rigged, 'cause push)

I do wonder ... did Miichan know the choreography ... or is she just that quick on the uptake? I noticed she continuously kept watching her 'adversary' and as I suspect Miichan is pretty good at memorizing choreographies as she been doing that for 14 years now, I think it's the latter.

btw ..... naisu body ;)

and hilarious facial expression ....

3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

There is a video of Annin who responded on learning choreography.
    14 - Can you learn a choreography in 30 minutes?
    That is reality and several times we have had to learn a choreography instantly.

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest, I already knew this, my niece has a Dance/Musical education and I've been to some demonstration classes where a choreographer worked with her class, all of them were able to perform the choreography after just watching the teacher/choreographer do it just once.
    That's just uncanny ... but is also the norm in that business ... if you're not able to do it, they'll select another (see A Chorusline)
    I'm kinda certain my niece would be able to do the Halloween Night choreography after watching the instruction video with Naachan and Miki-chan just once or twice ... :)
    (i would need a months training for sure .... :/ .... and not get it right)

btw, I'm pretty sure my Japanese is better than my Spanish (and my Japanese still kinda sucks :D )

5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I fatally speak Castilian (Spanish) and unfortunately I know very little Japanese.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    A longer cut of the TV program featuring mostly Miichan
    The object seems to be to make your opponent laugh ...... and when the roles are reversed not laugh yourself for as long as possible

btw, you might recognize Hitoshi Matsumoto ... one half of Downtown, in who's program Downtown DX Miichan has frequently appeared (including 'insulting' the K-Pop idol by asking him if he had plastic surgery (mind you ... after he felt in necessary to bring up the scandal)
    And... well, it kinda popped up in this show as well .... but in a sense in a positive way, as it showed Miichan hasn't aged a bit .... in those 7 years :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Anyway ... Miichan didn't tweet about it but she either was declared the winner or the MVP and got a green jacket :)

ow ... small tidbit from Wikipedia I (as an Oranda-jin) found interesting:

It seems the TV show landed Miichan a nice windfall in twitter followers as well:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1320777109506191360
    ==================
    「女子メンタル」放送後、3000人以上の方がツイッターをフォローしてくださり、フォロワーが50万人を超えました
    嬉しい!禁酒も応援してください! 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(323日目)
    ---------------------------------
    After the "Women's Mental" broadcast, more than 3,000 people followed Twitter, and the number of followers exceeded 500,000.
    ---------------------------------

happy! Please support the prohibition! I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 323)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just stumbled upon a YT with three Beginner performances .... it's a pity the first one is rather low quality as we get an opening with Miichan and Paruru Yuko

(not sure if they were meant to do the same chorography, or if someone made a mistake, and if was a mistake, who made it ( ok, my money is on ParuruYuko ... but I'm extremely prejudiced :D ) )

edit: I misidentified Yuko as Paruru .... I need to get my eyes checked, .... sorry :blink:
    (in my defense ... Yuko does have her hair as Paruru it often used to have ... )

ok ... another example why I'm dumb ...
    the start of beginner always sounded to me like
    "hey yo, party shot! set!"
    but it is (of course)
    in your position set! :D

hey, at least I got the last word right

anyway ... they don't let you open a dance number like that if you don't have the moves :)

Miichan tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1321083084461125632
    ====================
    ついに、裏側矯正の装置がはずれました!口の中ってこんなに広いんだってびっくりしてます! 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(324日目)
    -----------------------------------
    Finally, the backside correction device has come off! I'm surprised that the mouth is so wide! I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 324)
    ------------------------------------

And I could make heads nor tails of that tweet ....
    but reading other people's replies leads me to conclude that she was speaking about the metal contraption in her lower jaw.
    It seems it was there to help widen her jaw and not (as I assumed) a complete implant of all her lower teeth.

===================
    Miichan revealed during the Women's Mental program that a male talent once passed her his contact details in the past (a year that comes up in articles is 2012 or even earlier)
    She even mentioned his name, which was bleeped/blurred out except from the initial Y (the romaji Y)

The name that comes up is Yamaguchi Tatsuya, the (ex)bass player of TOKIO, a name that might ring some bells as he appeared in 2 early AKBingo episodes where he was supposed to choose his Oshimen.(which was, of course, in the end Acchan)
    But the first member he picked was Miichan after some pretty hilarious interactions between them, including him saying "I didn't expect a Gachapin in the studio" and Miichan reacting "a person who I haven't met calling me that is just too real"

anyway ... it seems the story was that he, was kinda obsessed with Miichan and invited her to go to diner everyday for quite a period, something Miichan steadfastly refused.
    Rumour, of course had it that he tried to seduce her, but Miichan stated at the time it was nothing of the sort and he was more like an older brother.
    (he is 20 years older and was also married at the time)

anyway ... his career came to an sudden and abrupt end because:
    anyway, Miichan's 'bombshell' has people speculating that he wasn't trying to be an 'older brother' after all

ow, and the show seems to have been really well received with quite a few articles about it.

Fuji TV's "Machaneru neru".
    I was awarded the title of the first "Women's Mental" championship title.
    From the day I was asked to do the show, I've been nervous and going crazy for a long time. I wasn't at the forefront of variety shows, I was still an idol, but I didn't know how to make people laugh and I wasn't confident at all. After the recording began, I was so overwhelmed by the pompous female talent that the worst part of me was imagining that I would end up not being able to do anything at all. But the energy of the seniors who were taking the initiative and the energy of the people of my generation who were cleverly creating laughter made me feel that I had to take action, no matter what it took. The second half of the show was almost a natural high, with no time to think about what would be funny. There was a strange atmosphere on the scene, and my heartbeat didn't subside until yesterday's broadcast, but with Matsumoto's laugh and the accurate comedy from the comedians monitoring the show, it was such a fun time that I laughed as I watched the show! . I've always felt guilty for making people laugh by mentioning my past that I'm never proud of, and there were many times when I felt ashamed of myself for being able to make people laugh, but thanks to Yuki-poyo-chan's comedy, I feel like I'm over the hump. I will continue to do my best to renew my past self daily so that I can be with everyone I shared that time with again. Thank you so much for watching and cheering us on: !!!!!

P.S. reading to tweets replying to Matsumoto Hitoshi I noticed no one is using 'Miichan' everyone uses her full name

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    a somewhat more coherent summary of the whole 'Talent Y' thing
    https://www.cyzowoman.com/2020/10/post_309009_1.html
    On the October 24 broadcast of the variety show "Machaneru Naru" (Fuji TV), AKB48's Minegishi Minami revealed about a celebrity who once "gave her contact information". She referred to that person as "Talent Y" and talked about her initials, but according to media sources, rumors were circulating in the industry nearly 10 years ago that Minegishi was locked on to Y.

Minegishi appeared on "Girls Mental," a survival project in which the performers made each other laugh. Minegishi won the competition by performing in full body tights and funny faces as if she were a comedian, but then she suddenly made a "revelation" about the "celebrity Y" who had given her contact information.

Minegishi said that she was suddenly handed his cell phone number when she was performing with Y in a music program, and she said something suggestive like, "He's been through a lot". As a matter of fact, since she had a close relationship with former TOKIO member Yamaguchi Tatsuya in the past, the internet was asking, "Isn't the talent Y aYamaguchi Tatsuya?" It's a big deal. It is said by the media that it is probably about Yamaguchi.

It is said that Minegishi called Y, but "they did not go to dinner etc.", but a person from the record company reveals about the details.

The fact is that Minegishi was targeted by Yamaguchi. In addition to the fact that they had worked together on several TV shows, Yamaguchi had publicly stated on TV shows that Minegishi was his "favorite member," and the fact that he was his "favorite" must have been understandable to the viewers at the time. Gradually, stories began to circulate in the industry that Yamaguchi had repeatedly invited Minegishi out for dinner and that Minegishi and others in the industry were confused by the situation.

In fact, in 2012, the relationship between the two was even reported in some media outlets.

It was treated as a bit of a laughing matter, with something along the lines of "Minegishi is troubled by Yamaguchi's advances" but looking back on it now, Minegishi was 19 years old at the time. Later, in 2006, a intoxicated Yamaguchi was involved in an indecent assault on an underage woman, so the 'story of Minegishi being targeted by Yamaguchi' is not something that is very funny.

Minegishi doesn't know if "Talent Y" is Yamaguchi or not, but the truth is .......

article from 2012 about Yamaguchi's pursuit of Miichan ...
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/33197/
    It is said that Yamaguchi Tatsuya (40) of the popular Japanese needs group TOKIO has been making advances to Minegishi Minami (19) of the world-renowned AKB48 every day. The other day, five members of HKT48, the sister group to AKB48, graduated from the group. One theory is that it was because of their private interactions with fans, but Minegishi is understandably more sensitive to heterosexual relationships than most people. Whether she knows it or not, the onslaught of attacks from a 40-year-old man, who also has a wife and children, never stops. Teenager Minegishi is baffled by this onslaught.

Minegishi has been consistently popular in the annual general election since 2009, coming in 16th, 14th, 15th and 14th place. I'm sure her charming face is one of the factors of her popularity, but Ms. Minegishi is very quick-witted and good at talking. She's the most versatile member of AKB because she can perform behind the scenes as an MC, and she can handle a big comedy show with a lot of crowds.

Just as he said, last year he made a regular appearance on the TBS variety show "Japan 47 Channel", hosted by Downtown Hamada Masakō, on his own. However, that character ultimately led to a fierce approach from Yamaguchi... It seems that Yamaguchi has liked Minegishi very much since their past appearances together on the show, and she has stated publicly on various shows that her "Recommended Man is Minegishi". I don't have a problem with that, but he seems to like her a little too much. He seems to like her a little too much," said an entertainment industry insider. It is said that his obsession with Minegishi can be seen in his 'email attacks' to her.

He asks her every day, 'Let's go out for dinner. Even if he's rejected for reasons such as his schedule, he doesn't get upset and asks her out again and again. He usually goes out to eat with female staff members on a casual basis, so I don't know how much he feels guilty about it. But even if he didn't have an ulterior motive, I don't think he's too considerate of the AKB idols he's dealing with.

It's no secret that AKBs are banned from romance. Rino Sashihara, 19, moved to Fukuoka's HKT as a result after an article in June's Shukan Bunshun revealed that she had been messing with her own fans in the past. On June 18, that HKT announced the mass graduation of five members, and the management of the AKB group accepted the "withdrawal" requests from the five members on the same day. That's how severe the irony is.

Moreover, Yamaguchi has two boys with his former model wife. It was said that it was the first time to be seen by the public, and the photo was taken and put on the net, even if it was not just the two of them, people would look at it with suspicion as 'Are you still going out with him? It is a good thing that I am not the only one who can do that. If her fans look at her with suspicion, her popularity will naturally decline and her future activities will be affected.

However, Minegishi couldn't just turn down an offer from a senior talent who appreciates him. Not to mention that Yamaguchi, who is an influential Johnny's TV personality and an emcee on the Nippon Television morning information program "ZIP!

It's not just AKB, but it's a common pattern at celebrity dinners these days to post photos of the celebrities dining together on their blogs and Twitter pages to show off their wholesomeness. However, you can't do that with the talents at Johnny's, who are subject to strict rights of publicity.

Because of these circumstances, Minegishi has come to the conclusion that he has no choice but to decline every time. I'm going to say no for various reasons such as work and dinner with other people in the same business. But even so, she is troubled by the frequent invitations and says to people around her, 'I have no more reason to refuse.

Minegishi suffers from the agony of being a national idol in the form of AKB. If he's going to publicly state that he's his favorite member, I hope that Yamaguchi understands that at least a little bit.

more important, a new column by Miichan
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1321689505284255745
    ======================
    今回のコラムは、ずっと抱えていた“バラエティコンプレックス”について書きました。出演することも、テレビを見ることさえも怖くなっていた私が「女子メンタル」を通して改めて気づけた感情について、ぜひ読んでいただけたら嬉しいです!
    ---------------------------------------
    In this column, I wrote about the "variety complex" that I had been holding for a long time. I would be grateful if you could read about the emotions that I was afraid of appearing and even watching TV, which I realized again through "Women's Mental"!
    ---------------------------------------

https://mirror.asahi.com/article/13880100
    Minegishi Minami: "I escaped from the variety show once. But I realized that I love making people laugh.

Minegishi Minami
    2020/10/29

Last Saturday, something happened that really changed my mind. In a segment of Fuji Television's "Machaneru Naru" show called "Women's Mental", a female TV personality won the contest, unexpectedly, by making female celebrities laugh at each other.

Normally, when I would ego-test after an appearance on a TV show, I would get a lot of barbs like "I don't like you" or "you've had a surgery" on Twitter, but for that day, I was inundated with praise. I received a lot of compliments from my friends and people I hadn't seen in a while, and the next day I received a number of new job offers. Then I remembered. I used to love to make people laugh and I was very hungry for laughter. ...... In the old days, I used to love getting people to laugh, and I had an insatiable appetite for laughter.

In the battlefield of the "girl's mentality", I have a "variety complex", one of my many complexes, which I thought I could only put into words now that I've had so many people laugh at me.

What is the difference between being an idol in charge of variety and being a comedian?

It was before AKB48 was known as a national idol, before I was considered a national idol, when I was not very good-looking and not very popular, and the only place I could feel the meaning of my existence was in the recording of a variety show. I did everything I could to make the adults who watched me with their arms crossed next to the camera laugh. I reacted in one big way. I didn't hesitate to make a funny face. I stretched my body for an idol, and I even studied what I was going to say for a ticker tape. The more I tried, the more laughter that occurred, the more I excelled at nothing else, and I said things that hurt people because I wanted it so badly, and I kept chasing the variety of correctness that would have been required rather than the truth in me.

That kind of effort, which I didn't know if it was the right direction, paid off (?). Somewhere along the line, I got the title 'Variety Manager of AKB48', not realizing that it was a title that could only be accepted in my small little world. I worked hard in my own way. I thought I was good at my job. That "intention" may have irritated people with a keen sense of smell, as it gave me a bad smell.

"You're not even funny, but don't let your idols imitate comedians.

I grew up in a place that I thought was the only place I could be, and my nose was easily broken by words and trends that I didn't know where they came from. An idol who seems to know how to laugh is hated elsewhere. This awareness made me unsure of my behavior in variety.

I ran away from variety. With the excuse that "I'm not a comedian,

My self-evaluation of myself as being on the funny side and what others thought of me was misaligned, and I became impatient, spinning and flaming, and people hated me for it. I was so afraid of the negative cycle that I declined to fight my way to the top in the variety world. As proof of this, I told my manager that I didn't think variety was for me, so I wanted to refrain from doing it. It sounds good to say that I changed direction, but I ran away.

Not being able to do anything else, it was a natural consequence of my reluctance to do variety as well, that I would get less and less media exposure. I stopped watching TV as well, as it became hard to see the female talent I used to co-star with a few years ago steadily move up the stage and become more active as an assistant MC, etc. I couldn't work as hard as I used to if I could keep my peace by staying safe rather than having the occasional show that would cause an accident. With the excuse, "I'm not a comedian.

Suddenly a picture of a monk. When I faced it head on, I was blown away.

In the midst of being lost in the outcropping, I received an invitation to participate in "Women's Mental" from Hitosi Matsumoto. I didn't know why I was given this invitation, as I was not in the front line. As the co-starring actors were revealed one by one, as I expected, they were all exciting female celebrities of the moment. First Summer Uika, Nao Asahi, and Yuki-Poyo were of the same generation, exchanging frank greetings as if they were regulars at a pub they frequented, and I felt like I wanted to disappear because I was out of place.

From the very beginning, Life Point was quietly and surely wearing out, and something inside me that had been stuck in the middle of my life popped when Yuki-Poyo brought out a picture of my little boy. I'd been teased about my shaved head over and over again, and I'd leaned on the laughter that came with it, thinking it was better than nothing, and I was frustrated that it was the only thing I had to talk about, even after all these years.

The people who support me and AKB48 don't want that, but I have nothing else to offer them. I'm just thankful that they can tease me. But ....... I heard such a cancerous conflict blow over when I faced head on the cruelty of my own life, which I've avoided seeing as much as possible. ...... I don't remember much from there.

I don't remember much from that point on. I was happy to win, of course, but even more than that, I was so happy to be able to show my strength on the field of variety, which I had been dreading for a long time, that I almost cried a little.

I realized that even if I didn't have the skills, I could still move people's hearts if I was sincere about it.

Thankfully, I received many comments from viewers asking me to compete as the defending champion if there was a second round, but to be honest, I gave it everything I had this time around and my drawers were empty. Instead, I filled my drawers with the important reminder that if you face things sincerely, you can move people's hearts without any technique, and I felt a little stronger.

I got a lot of "I didn't like you, but now I like you" or "I didn't have a good impression of you, but now I'm rethinking it," and even though I was a little heartbroken at how little I'd been liked in the past, I was still happy, and I could remember that I didn't hate myself for going all out to get a laugh.

When I was younger, I was just as sensitive as I am now, and my vision was even more limited than it is now. I took every word I heard in a hundred, and I hurt myself more than I should have. I'm not special, I'm an interesting person.
    I'm not special, I'm not a funny person, but I've learned that I can make people smile if I have the energy to do so.

This invitation, which could only be accepted by a limited number of people, was a card of destiny that taught me the beauty of fighting instead of running away, even though I had been cowed by many words.
    well, I guess that maybe partly explains why she stopped appearing in AKBingo
    it's a pity Miichan seems to focus more on her flaws than on her multiple talents, yes, there is probably someone who's better then Miichan in a certain area ... but can they do this or that as well?

It's kinda obvious Matsumoto-san doesn't invite just anyone to a tv show like that, he must know Miichan is talented and can be funny ... it's a pity Miichan could not see it herself for a while

and even more a pity that she let negative comments get to her so much

but, positive note ... job offers :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan has Mijika Nagai as guest in her radio show

Mijika Nagai is a stage actor/model who is for Japanese standards rather tall (well, not just for Japanese standards, she 4cm taller than the average Dutch woman), 1.72m and somehow known for her 'negative character' ... so, she'll get along with our Miichan just fine ;)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1321753962752602112
    ===================
    今夜9時〜の #きょうほめ ゲストは一度ゆっくり話してみたかった長井短ちゃんです。考え方も話も面白くて、最強で最高の女の子でした

年もひとつ違いでリラックしてお話できたよ。大盛り上がりのガールズトークをぜひ聴いてください。
    ----------------------------------
    From 9 o'clock tonight #きょうほめ The guest is Mijika Nagai, who wanted to talk slowly. The way of thinking and talking was interesting, and she was the strongest and best girl.

I was able to relax and talk by one year. Please listen to the exciting girls talk.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's Sunday .... new YouTube video

I would say ... ネコです but as far as I know Miichan is allergic to cats ... but Takamina was supposed to be allergic to cats as well and definitely has and loves one (she post more pics of her cat as of her husband ;) (yeah, I know ... other reason, privacy))

awwwww.... it is a cat :inlove:
    Somehow a lot of my favourite members are cat people, Takamina, Sasshii ... :)

btw, Miichan seems to inadvertently have leaked the news on the Women' Mental show when she showed her 'photo roll' while looking for pics she took of the other contestants .. so this is a sort of 'coming out' (Miichan's words not mine)

owwww .... he's super cute ... and of course runs away when you want to pet him ..... that look on Miichan's face :)

but, his name is 'しゃけ' 'shja-keh'.... not 'Shaku' :)
    well Miichan calls him 峯岸しゃけちゃん :D

しゃけちゃんとビーバーちゃんです
    [​IMG]
    btw, Miichan says it's a Scottish Fold ... but it doesn't seem to have the folded ears

ow ... when you do a google search on しゃけ you also get results for 鮭 (sake-salmon) .... so I guess has the name to do with the colour?
    (she says on twitter that she talks about the name in her YouTube video, but that conversation is above my pay-grade :/ )

more pics from twitter
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Miichan says she's healed by his presence ... and I think that might be true, she looks really happy

yeay .... I got noticed by my oshimen!!

[​IMG]

(ok, might well have been someone helping Miichan running her channel .... but still!! ureshi!!! :D)
    (and ... the Japanese is probably only 75% correct ... :/ )

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Congratulations on Miichan's heart. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    awww .... Miichan calls him er son, so next to all her daughters she has a son as well now :D
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1322935529697026048
    ===========================
    早くみんなに言いたかった息子の存在を公にできて、嬉しい日になりました。今後ともよろしくお願いします。 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(329日目)
    -------------------------------------------------
    It was a happy day to be able to publicize the existence of my son who I wanted to tell everyone soon. I look forward to working with you. I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 329)
    ------------------------------------------------
    I just love how happy she is with him, I hope they'll both prosper :)

btw, I think we're in for a lot of cat pictures :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. mmarmmellad

mmarmmellad Kenkyuusei

I believe the ears will fold with time, if it is a scottish fold that is.

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Not necessarily, from what I've read not all of them have that genetic defect

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ow ... Miichan loves Salmon to bits :)

she posted 3 instagram stories of a very content Salmon and a very content Miichan :D
    (btw ... I dislike the whole 'story' phenomena as they will disappear after a while ...)
    anyway ... this is one of them ... (without sound :( )

[​IMG]
    ow, wait ... the links below have sound (if you turn it on that is) :)

https://imgur.com/L4bCnFp
    https://imgur.com/HA2IZGp
    https://imgur.com/SfNzfUi

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I warned you .... cat pictures!! :)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1324372333184733184/photo/2
    ====================
    まだ少しだけ先ですが、10代の頃からお世話になっているメイクさん&スタイリストさんにお誕生日をお祝いしてもらいました。美味しかった〜嬉しかった〜 しゃけはいつのまにか私の帽子に入ってて可愛かったです。 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(333日目)
    It's only a little while ago, but I asked Make-up and Stylist, who have been taking care of me since I was a teenager, to celebrate my birthday. It was delicious ~ I was happy ~ The salmon was cute in my hat before I knew it. I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 333)

[​IMG][​IMG]

somehow seeing how happy Miichan is with Salmon makes me happy as well

btw ... it's probably not to late to send Miichan your birthday wish
    https://twitter.com/michanbirth/status/1322486285827678209

hmm... is it me? .... it's 33 days to 8 December ... but 333 + 33 = 366 ... and I must be mistaken ... but a year has 356 or 357 days ... right?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nope, a year has 365 days (366 in a year where February has 29 days, like it did in 2020).

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ok, just one more cat pic ;)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1324526859191681027
    =============
    ちょっと待ってぇぇぇぇ
    これはさすがに私が産んだかもしれない
    ----------------------
    Wait a minute...
    I may have given birth to this one, indeed.
    ----------------------
    [​IMG]

in other news, Miichan will be one of the hosts of the eSports Festival together with NON-STYLE
    Miichan collaborated with NON-STYLE in the Momotaro theatre show last year

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Aujourd'hui c'est Dimanche ....Vidéo de Miichan á YouTube :)
    (ow my highschool French is rusty to say the least)

I wonder if Miichan realizes her shirt just says Sunday or if it's deliberate :)

anyway ... Miichan's Birthday is just a few days away, and I heard the word Keekii ... so, are to going to bake a cake?
    (ok, the thumbnails spoils that surprise ;) )

Minegishi Minami celebrates her 28th birthday next week on the 15th.
    I'm a hassle to admit to myself and others. There are too many things I don't know, have never done, try to know, and have never tried to do. The reason why I've been able to live up to this point in my life is because I received help from many people at the time.
    But when I tell my friends about it, they say, "That's your talent too, isn't it, Miichan? I've had people say to me, "It's a relief to be able to do that. In my 28th year of life, I will not sit idly by and say, "Well, it's all part of my talent," but rather, I will try to be more patient and help people who have helped me so far, and aim to be independent enough to make the people around me and my fans feel at ease.

Once again, Waka-chan, thank you for everything!

the complete concentration at 9:31 :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Really ?
    Oh wait !:D