1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    To be completely honest I would gladly take a conspiracy theory discussion on Aki-p's weird obsession with short haired girls, over the dramatic and delusional conspiracy theories that created 100's of pages worth of fanwars during our time as Keyaki lolol
    That being said, I don't think runrun's center had anything to do with her hair length lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing ten-kun again....

[​IMG]

:^O^:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

No please lol. I can't handle another 100 page of drama again lol. With Sakurazaka46, I hope us fans here on stage48 can protect them from more hateful comments/harsh criticism that antis, some that claim they are fans, give. We've seen how it has affected the group. If any one begins such thing let's not care to reply them. Doing so only make them continue. Ignoring is the best answer to such comments. All being said, I hope antis & haters leave them alone if they haven't touched you in any way. Degrading them just bcos you dislike them is too low for even antis. Let us fans enjoy what we haven't had the chance to enjoy for so long bcos y'all invaded here lol. Thank you so much!

• Agree Agree x 10
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I thought I'd post this. I took this on my trip to Japan last year while I was in Harujuku waiting for my allotted time at the Nogizaka Art Works exhibit.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Sakurazaka and Keyakizaka are literally right next to each other.

5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    kadou wo magaru (turn in the corner) indeed

• Creative Creative x 3
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So true that... Unfortunately this does not discourage "internal" antis that work in a particularly sly mode: Like that @Trinu character who keeps disliking mostly any of my posts. It's an almost amusing obsession, except it's so pitiful and pathetic when such dislikes are just hit-and-runs, in the darkness without any reason why...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Come now, discussions can be had, we can disagree on certain things and still walk away not having called each other names. Like for example, I expected heat for saying that PonPon had too many centers in the last Live, and I accept that. That's fair.

On the other hand just disliking, showing up just to bash the group, a particular member or people here - well, that's not cool. That being said there are times when we do have to answer - that is what defending the girls is about in my view.

All that being said, this fresh start has been mostly positive from what I can see. Good on the girls and management (oh no am I actually praising management), hope that this will be a launchpad for the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Because... I don't like your posts.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LMAO

I love how people always try to set rules when everything is quiet. Sadly it doesn't works like that, but good try.

Also, I'm not so against people who dislike and go. I just ignore them if they never speak here because I have zero interest in their opinion, and give them the benefict of the doubt if they are people who post here or to whom I interact with around.
    Sometime people just have no time or wish to get into arguments and giving likes or dislikes is the fastest way to express our opinions.

But I'm also one of those who like more to read pages of discussions about the group, even heated and deep, than 100 posts about the members hair or clothes. To each their own, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just wanted an instagram from Sugai, is that too much to ask?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, you're out of luck, unless she has another PB coming out (which is not impossible) your best bet is the 1st PB twitter account:

https://twitter.com/yuuka_paris

Or, you can subscribe to her mobame.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jeje

jeje Kenkyuusei

Question,was Yuka still the captain?

13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They are still maintaining the title I think

14. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    New pose
    Eks_Yd_UcAAyHQJ.jpg Eks_7TfVoAA0mWQ.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Koike said there is one more hidden in the choreo!! She might reveal it next week in her radio

16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is there a new enjin shout?

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last Monday in Rekomen, Yuuka says they haven't made they new one yet

20. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I've not been following news so far, can anyone tell me why they rebranded to Sakurazaka46 ?