1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi, Neru, Mon, Odanana, Naako withdrew/graduated; because of covid they were not able to release any single or hold concerts as well (I think 9th was planned to be released in December/January then postponed to April); lots of negativity surrounded Keyaki and I’m sure there were more stuff (we’re not aware of) that drove S&F (probably Sony too) to decide the rebranding

2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Pre Techi or post Techi? :^O^:

Just kidding, I think @DelicateEmpress already explained it really well.

3. namine

namine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    at the beginning the name of the group was Torizaka46 and them change to Keyakizaka46, right?

4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

The auditions were held under the name of Toriizaka46, and later changed to Keyakizaka46 when they debuted.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yup. To the chagrin of all those who bought domain names, made usernames and fan crafts. At least continuing to use Keyakizaka has some merits

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New AEON CARD CMs (with "Nobody's Fault" as the soundtrack):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I have absolutely no problem at all with AEON card, actually as a product it has nothing to do with people outside Japan. On the contrary, as a fan, I feel flattered on behalf of our girls, that OUR girls are chosen to communicate a financial product/service that seems to be higher-class, refined and at its own niche (I guess this card is aiming towards white collar young people).

But I really cannot understand how the "Nobody's fault" title (or even lyrics) can be even slightly associated with the concept of the credit card... Personally I also do not like this 1st song of the new group to be associated with a TVC of any product or service. It's the song of Sakurazaka46's fresh, new, maiden voyage for god sake!

They could have "ordered" a new song with content more compatible with the concept that could also be incorporated into the repertoire of Sakurazaka46.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Saimajo was Mechakari's launch CM, and we received 21 different CM version for each members (22 if you include the all member ver). According to several sources, the Mechakari CEO does appear to have a bit of a hand in the creation of Saimajo

I do agree the nobofa feels a bit off, and couldn't help but to wonder if there is no other coupling song more suitable to match the theme, or whether they haven't finished producing - recording the coupling songs yet

9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    At first NF isn't suit for this CM. Music and video isn't connecting with each other at all!

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

If you max out your credit card and can't pay your bills, it's nobody's fault...

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

... but your own!

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I disagree here. I think any CM that gets their song song airplay on television, and showcases the front/most known members of the group gets an okay from me. Most people don't really care about what they're advertising, but if the song and cm sounds and looks good, the advert itself will stick in people's minds more and that's good enough for recognition for the general public and whatever brand they're advertising.

That being said, I agree that the song doesn't sound very CM ish lol, they could have went with a coupling song, but I understand why they went with the title.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    ...and definitely NOT your problem...

...but the bank's problem!

13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @minaeshi Any CM with the group's songs is great publicity for the girls of course... From the advertised product/service perspective it may attract appeal simply through reflecting the appeal of the song/group but in case of incompatibility of the concept the risk is significant and any serious business/advertisee should NOT overlook.

But in my case, though I am flettered to see Sakurazaka46 appear in serious TV context, I find the correlation of the specific song with the product at least strange.

And, also as a fan, I would wish that AEON card would subsidize/support an ad-hoc song/MV production specifically for them. More songs for us, the better.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Arguably 10Gatsu or Dare are not very credit card CM-like songs either. I agree that in this particular case audio and video are not very well matched. Not that it matters that much. If it gets them views and exposure it simply is a good CM.

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I dunno about that, I think it kinda fits. As figured in a song with a minor key such as Nobody's Fault, it may sound weird to some ears.

It is the carrier single so it has to have the hell promoted out of it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Honos x Risa

Koba x Runrun

Sugai x Habu

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  17. too much idea