1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nogizaka46 26th Single
    January 27, 2021

Wiki Entry: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Boku_wa_Boku_wo_Suki_ni_Naru

Tracklist:
    "Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru" (senbatsu)
    "Ashita ga Aru Riyuu"
    "Wilderness world" (senbatsu)
    "Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai Kiss" (Unders)
    "Tsumetai Mizu no Naka" (Miona graduation song)
    "Out of the blue" (4th Gen)
    "Yuujou Pierce" (Momoko, Endo duet)

Center: Yamashita Mizuki

Senbatsu:
    1st Gen:
    Akimoto Manatsu, Ikuta Erika, Saito Asuka, Hoshino Minami, Takayama Kazumi, Matsumura Sayuri
    2nd Gen: Hori Miona, Shinuchi Mai
    3rd Gen: Iwamoto Renka, Ozono Momoko, Umezawa Minami, Kubo Shiori, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki
    4th Gen: Endo Sakura, Kaki Haruka, Tamara Mayu, Seimiya Rei, Tsutsui Ayane

Formation:
    26thsenbatsu.jpeg

Under: (14)
    1st Gen: Higuchi Hina, Wada Maaya
    2nd Gen: Ito Junna, Kitano Hinako, Suzuki Ayane, Terada Ranze, Yamazaki Rena, Watanabe Miria
    3rd Gen: Ito Riria, Sakaguchi Tamami (center), Sato Kaede, Nakamura Reno, Mukai Hazuki, Yoshida Ayanochristie
    ----
    Official Announcement: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2020/11/26th.php
    Twitter Announcement: https://twitter.com/nogizaka46/status/1327174531241316353?s=20

Surprised no one has created this thread yet. Will update with more news.

Well, the future is now.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

senbatsu announcement when?

3. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    this week kojichuu (15 Nov)

4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Nice. I hope my Asuka-Sakura double center prediction comes true.

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i want a yodachan center

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    26th this will be the most significant turning point yet so far. Will nogizaka46 able to maintain her throne at the top of idol industry? Or are they gonna hit hard by the 'post-maiyan's effect? I'm not sure about everyone else but I can see the need of trailer for this single. It's really a new road that nogizaka46 yet to walk on which make the centre/formation/senbatsu need to be carefully think of. We can say that nogi is 'free' from 1ki's grasp and the torch will be passed to the younger kid. I do expect to see different 'flame' of nogizaka46 but not sure if it will be on equal footing with the past era. Well, that's what interesting about it.

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Tamami center!

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The NogiChu twitter has this Sunday's episode as the continuation from last week's self-assessment episode. We know there's at least Asuka's and a third gen's (Momoko?) to do. So the senbatsu announcement looks like it's going to be in a digest video. Without the grand hoopla a studio filled with all members, feels like it's going to be one of the known centers: Asuka, Momoko, Yoda, Ikuchan, Sakura. W-centering isn't out of the question.

9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I said this when Sing Out was announced and clearly I wasn't right so hopefully I won't be wrong this time: it's either a Yoda or a Zukki center. I hope it's not Asuka, much as I love her.

Would really like Sayaka to make it into senbatsu but I'm not sure she will.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I know who's center, we've seen it already.
    There she is, no more surprises . . . :D
    [​IMG]
    Ok kidding aside, I like the sound of "the future is now". And the January release, a new single for the New Year. What a way to welcome what could be the new era of Nogizaka. We already know most of the selection, it's just how they are positioned, if they will add a few more members and of course the center. I think it's a new one coming out 3rd or 4th. Of course the Under members and who will they pick to center.

How will they include the 5 girls of 4th gen, Under, a song for the whole 4th or a unit of 5 (maybe not).
    Or could it be another airdrop center? Sorry, I can't help it. [hehe] I'll go nuts if that happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Hope more 2nd gen members will be in the senbatsu but I doubt so

12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I only hope management handle this "NEW" chapter of the group way better than AKB did... I think they either should go with a double center Yoda/Zukki or Asuka with 3rd gen, Ikuta?

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think management may be conservative and give us another Asuka center, but I think it's shortsighted. Now is the best time to move forward with the newer gens as the face of Nogizaka. I think it makes for a better, more intriguing story if the group is being led by a newish member: "Who is this new center? Is she their next ace? Can she step into the big shoes of her senpai?" Questions that aren't as intriguing when asked about the older members.

Anyway, I'm hoping to find out this Sunday, and I am hoping for a legendary song...

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Totally agree. I hope we get a good song like the many old Nogi kami songs. Plus, I hope management also won't be afraid to try new sound and genre for the B-side, Under, or solo/unit songs for this single.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  15. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Please no big graduation announcement this Sunday

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

You build public recogniton by pushing the member to the Spotlight.

Would Asuka have those public recognition she have right now ??if she didnt center Hadashi , Itsuka Dekiru , Sing out , R246 .

Any of the 3ki and 4ki aces could have a surge in public recognition like Asuka if mgt would give them the same chance

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't want to kill the hype but if there's so little time between the announcement of the single and the senbatsu announcement I think it's because the senbatsu it's not that surprising. Having said that I think it'll be the Route246 senbatsu, the new song plus what I mentioned make think that.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's because the senbatsu member has been picked. Just not yet announced on public.

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    First post-Maiyan physical single.. I wish it was an album release though.

But anyway, I'm open for everything, whether another Asuka/Ikuta center, or 3-ki/4-ki center. Eventhough deep in my heart I want management to consider pushing Miona again. Give 2-ki more love, please.

20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    But hasn't always been like that? I've always assumed that when they announce a new single the senbatsu announcement was already done.