1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Kyoko (Kyonko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kyoko blog
    translated by @theblueslope

She talks about that she wants to work harder in her singing to pursue her dreams.

[​IMG]

"Something that made me very happy happened today. Today I got to have a one-on-one vocal training with someone who has coached famous artists before and I got to discover a lot of stuff - that drove me into thinking how I want to work even harder on my singing!"

"All this time, I thought while I've always been especially good at lower tones, in turn I'm especially bad at singing in higher tones. But the coach told that I was pretty good at singing in higher register, and if anything, I should make use of my higher tone more!"

"I was thoroughly surprised when the coach told me that I ended up sounding so well when I put my all into it. What they told me was the complete turnaround of what I've been told up till now. I thought I should finally let go of the wrong assumption I've always had on myself, and also along the way, I got to make new discoveries about myself too. Furthermore, the coach told me that my singing voice would suit rock songs. It's a genre I never really listen to before, but now all of a sudden I'm up for the genre!"

"So right now I'm diving head-first into songs of the artists with voice similar to mine that you've coached before! (lol) Right now I'm in the middle of an album production period with the others, so all the while doing works for it, it feels like I'm reminded once more of my "first love". Of how I truly, truly love singing! Back then I've taken auditions to get into the entertainment industry, all to realize my dream of becoming a singer. Recently, I almost dropped this dream altogether... after seeing the reality of things. But then I was reminded once again of how important it is to remember where you came from, your intention of working hard in the first place, to continue to chase after your dream."

"Thanks to such a wonderful coach, not only did I get to learn a lot, I was also able to make discoveries on myself. Really, it had become such a fulfilling day for me. I want to work on my singing harder and harder, all to realize the dream I've always had."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1295373221076713479?s=20

Kyoko blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35194?ima=0000&cd=member…

More preview pictures of Platinum Flash magazine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I just wish someone writes songs tailored for her voice. That deep voice of hers will take her places in the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, she was taking part in the Hello!Pro idol audition. (0:10)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Wow, good find. This was from the S-mileage 2nd gen auditions which took place in 2011 so she had to be around 13-14 years old at the time. She didn't make it pass the 2nd round of auditions though as she's not listed on the list 3rd round candidates which is understandable though, this audition produced some of the greatest singers that Hello Project has ever had. A lot of future Hello!Pro idols including current Morning Musume center Oda Sakura, Former S-mileage/Angerme centers Tamura Meimi and Murota Mizuki and Current Juice=Juice Centers Miyamoto Karin and Takagi Sayuki all participated in this audition.

I wonder if there is footage somewhere on the web of her audition tape, that would be cool to see what her younger version of her husky voice sounded like

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Maybe, there is her audition video posted somewhere on YouTube.
    Speaking about Kyoko before debut, I found this video, when she play on stageplay, maybe at her highschool event.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kyoko in kiterune corner
    Tomorrow katoshi

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday kyoko:ome:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    :ome:
    Happy Birthday to Kyonko. But maybe we should tell her that being buriko does not fit a Nisan (23, Older Brother) :lol:

11. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Happy Birthday Kyonko.

12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Happy birthday to the multitalented, charming, and stunning wota-attractor Kyonko! :ome:
    People can hate her burikko all they want, but I’ll just keep admiring how hard she works in her shows to entertain us. Hinata’s fan-service queen :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'm a perfect human!:cool:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just read about that on Twitter. So happy for her. I hope this opens the door for more members to get a book. It's been too long since Miho's.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Congratulations to her.

It looks like 2021 will get a great start!

• Like Like x 1
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Fantastic, unexpected news and I can't wait! Just as long as we get one thing in this book: A good long series of her eating her beloved ramen.

• Like Like x 1
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2