1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suzuki Ayane (Aachan) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    short hair Ayane, even it's just for her stage play, looks good

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think if done right, she could have this edgy look on her.

3. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    finally got her photobook in the post!
    which has a slightly bumped corner, gah.
    it's a softback and has a postcard (with a very convincing looking message and signature on the other side) and a small color booklet which has an interview and a short photo diary. just had a quick flick through the book and looks good so far.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    After you thumb through it, can you tell us your impressions? Haven't seen too many people clamoring for it or any reviews about it. Would be interesting to know if it is worth buying.

5. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Maybe? I don't really know what to say though, I have no idea what others would be looking for. I'm no reviewer!

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What I would like to know is how the lighting on the photos is. There weren't that many previews, and most of them were too bright or too dark. Maybe that is intentional, to capture a certain mood or feeling, but it felt off for me. That's why I am hesitant to buy this PB.

7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'm just happy to see less predictable members getting photobooks - it's some level of reward that these girls deserve for all their hard work, and something special for their fans.

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Does it show a gap in her character? How different does she seem in the photos? Is it Ayane-chan or Suzuki-sama? It’s in the gap where I find photobooks interesting.

Also wondering if the preview images did not do the rest of it justice? Like there are way better photos in it than were released?

And also, did she take a dictionary to Tahiti? LOL!

9. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    haha! ok I've gone through the book a few times and can try to answer your questions.
    the released photos are pretty representative imo.
    I didn't notice much of a "gap" a such, although maybe Ayane smiling quite often is one haha.
    (tbh my fav ones are when she is being serious megane Ayane, the class prez look which drew me to her in the first place)
    there are more photos of her in her underwear than I expected given her serious persona, but they are more naturalistic than flirty.
    the photos are in sections with a section marked by a landscape: a sky, the sea etc. which is nice but it feels like there is a lot of these. maybe too many?
    the photos seem to use natural lighting so darks can be very dark. there are not a lot of night time ones tho, I'd guess it's really about capturing the bright Tahiti light (the book is called Angle of Light after all).
    er that's all I can think of. hope my rambling helps!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I just got my copy as well! It's a very fascinating photobook, very naturalistic and de-saturated. The aesthetic reminds me of Muji in some ways, very low-key and calming. Nothing feels staged, more spontaneous travel shoots.

I think the Nogi photobook that resembles it the most would be Asuka's, except even more low-key? As @Tentenko mentioned, there are a lot of nature shots (a bit too many imo) that set the mood for the photobook, and some blurry shots as well which I wasn't too happy about. But it's still quite a unique and nice photobook.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Ooh. 37k not bad, Ayane-san. Not bad. I thought it wasn't going to make it out of the teens, so I am greatly surprised.

13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    That's a very respectable number. She did well for herself and hopefully that will open more opportunity for other 2ki to have their own photobooks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Not a bad number, congrats Ayane

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    that is not bad and kinda conform her position as a mid tier member. even with her quiet chara she managed to attract many fans in nogi fandom.

16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    I received her photobook yesterday and I am disappointed. The photos do not highlight her, it could be much better.

Ayane is really cute but the photographer failed to show it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

[​IMG]

So I managed to get a couple of Nogi purchases done right before my country (Malaysia) is entering lockdown again. Nogi Satsu vol 2 and of course, Ayane's PB~

I liked Ayane a lot, and was surprised to hear about her PB announcement back then. Here are my personal thoughts/impressions....
    • On the whole...I like it, but similar to our friend above, I do also think it could've been better in some respects. Definitely not the fault of the model (Ayane), I think it due to the art direction/photographer's choices.
    • It's on the thin & small-ish size....kind of about the size of Miona's first PB, or Kitano's. Very light. I know the title is "Angle of Light", but still...
    • If you're wondering about...emm...revealing images, well there are some. But to me somewhat tame compared to say, Ikuta's Intermission PB.
    • I feel that the photographer made some bizarre choices/decisions...there's quite a number of blurry images, for one thing. Some framing of the subject were...I mean, it doesn't showcase Ayane's character or charm enough.
    • I'm not gonna be all negative...there are some really good images here that I enjoyed. *cough*megane and black lace *cough*
    Overall...if you're a fan of Ayane...I don't know if we'll ever get another one for her...so with that in mind, even though I didn't rate this one highly, for me it's worth getting. I think the subject matter is an intriguing one, the location seem beautiful...too bad the photography/art direction is somewhat a letdown. I felt similarly with another group member's PB, but that's another story.

Thanks for reading, I just mentioned what's in my mind, my personal view on the PB. Have a nice day.

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

Ayane-chan doing something I don't know what but we get like 3 of them. Science fiction!

• Like Like x 1
  20. casaerius79

casaerius79 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Making video of the short movie "Girl Straddling Time".
    Nogizaka46 and Ayane Suzuki challenge to shoot "alternate movie" which is one of the methods of the trick movie.
    Is it possible to establish a "conversation between myself in a parallel world" with an invisible self?
    Introduced on Fuji TV "You Space be in Europe" # 4 (broadcast on February 27, 2021)