1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Sadly, no. I don't have time to make a list of it. Checking official twitter and in-game announcements is another option but not a better one though.

2. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Ah, didn't mean to imply that I wanted someone to make a list, but it'd be nice if the game made it easier to find them :D. Also, Unubore Beach has a HD version available for anyone interested!

3. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

QUICK update: there is actually a way to sort for songs that have HD versions.

When you go to the "Live" section, there'll be a section on the bottom right that'll say "OFF/OFF" or "ON/OFF" depending on your circumstances, but if you press that, a window should appear with options, and if you click the one on the bottom right of first section with the words "Movie" on it. It should filter to only songs that have HD versions :D

4. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I have downloaded every song that has HD ver, not literally every version but at least one HD per song.

5. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Hello, I am planning on getting a new phone soon, and I know from past posts that I need to make an I-sky account to link my info, but I was also wondering if there was anything else specific I needed to know or do if Im switching from android to IOS

6. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I-sky account is all you need. They don't mention anything about changing OS or using different OS must follow different instruction.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Thank you!

8. CZtpR

CZtpR Kenkyuusei

hello anyone know how to get leveling item and evolution item faster? thx

9. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    play songs as much as you can, triple rewards is on going now. Or the other way by buying it through point shop (not recommended tho)

10. kejolong

kejolong Kenkyuusei

how to dowload all song once?

11. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Go to data manager and tap the right top button

12. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Speaking of evolution items, how do you get the evolution hearts from songs? Just get lucky or full clear? I’ve never really had a problem with them running out but now I’m empty.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Getting them through songs is just luck. It happens occasionally.
    Be sure to check the limited time missions as well, sometimes there are hearts as a reward.

14. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Just got to 15k points on the event and got the premium gacha ticket, collected in my gift box, but I dont see a way to use it. Never had a problem with this before, but anybody else having this issue?

15. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

I think you can only use it for premium gacha (i.e non-event gacha。You can either go to your items page and use it from there or go to the gacha page directly and there is an option for you to use the ticket instead of spending gems.

16. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Thank you, I think the problem was that I didn't realize it was JUST for the premium gacha (even though it LITERALLY says that haha)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Another song from the 27th single? Maybe? Anyhow some news from the NogiFes front.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

So Hori's grad event after this?

20. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Just installed it today, i was wonderingo how to join and watch the new song on this friday? And what are those vr camera they saying about, can it only be use with the vr box they giving out??