IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

is there even a legit final results, when it seems to be already rigged earlier than what the courts have been revealed there, it's been rigged only on final round, pft

Season 1
    [Eliminated during 1st round voting] Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Hye Rim

Season 2
    [Eliminated during 1st round voting] Sung Hyun Woo
    [Eliminated during 4th round voting] Kang Dong Ho

Season 3
    [Eliminated during 4th round voting] Lee Kaeun (Originally 5th place), Han Cho Won (Originally 6th place)

Season 4
    [Eliminated during 1st round voting] Anzardi Timothee
    [Eliminated during 3rd round voting] Kim Kook Heon, Lee Jin Woo
    [Eliminated during 4th round voting] Goo Jung Mo (Originally 6th place), Lee Jin Hyuk (Originally 7th place), Geum Dong Hyun (Originally 8th place)

there's ppl been eliminated since earlier stages, they also held a possibility to debut, hence, is not even fair claiming the finals list as legit either whether they in the winning group or only in the final list, most of the data they used are feed from the liars PD mouth and mnet, pledis has denied The PD claims about Kang Dong Ho, so, we have contradictions here, the collective evidence is still blurry

For S3 in particular, unlike the other 3 seasons, the revealation seems kinda off and missing lot of puzzles, since it involved an outsider from japan, they send an idols with established fandom, yet they lose to a nugu trainees, that moments where ppl are rising their eyebrows, it's a popularity>skils&talents to debut format, that's why many think this revealing is just another lies, or not even based on truth either, who's gonna believe rounds after rounds, only 2 spot was rigged? and even when the court determined that all the participants are victims, there's still nothing mentioned to compensate the current 12 members, only keep bringing them down, lol, just because what they achieved till today was so great, the damages that the winners took are way bigger than those eliminated, imo, it isn't anything near or fair to be called justice

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 2
  3. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    LOL I saw that 'mistreatment' and it seems Sakura oshis whether in China or elsewhere have too much time on their hands..

Anyhow this group seems to have controversy at all times and I say disband in April!

We need to stop buying their stuff so the J-line can go back to Japan in peace. (and revive 48G)

Also some of the members esp. Sakura who used to wear plain clothes seem to have become too cocky and arrogant probably earning more money than ever before. She's wearing expensive clothing and looking like a typical obnoxious kpop star. She needs to come back down to earth doing HKT theater activities with old men with uchiwas in front.

Do Not Double Post. If you want to add to your previous post, use edit.

Chowon and Kaeun. Everyone knew that but why aren't they revealing the Japanese girls affected by it? Maybe they don't want the whole controversy becoming international? Myao, Shitao, Takeuchi Miyu were in that final 12 I tell you!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    the japanese wouldn't have started the investigation in the first place. trust me

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@mikia ofcoz they wouldn't, that is why many said that all of this revelation just a bs, the evidence aren't reliable and the investigation aren't transparent, people already laughed at the light sentence given to mnet, those CP and PD, they reveal the name list, but where the list of company that involved? they didn't prepared any protection and compensation plans beforehand to protect all these kids before making decisions, and the way they stated that all trainees are a victims yet still making those who currently debut on the group like part of the criminals is pure disgusting and currently upsetting many, some of these company knows from the beginning what's going on, but they didn't do anything, just like what pledis show today, hypocrisy on it finest, the real cause will off the hook, just like other entertainment cases in sk atm, it dragging too long, then it will disappear like breeze, authority suddenly came out with bs statement then case closed, something is still hanging on cliff, but as long as they could get a scapegoats to close the case, ppl will just said justice already served, and i don't think harassing and punishing the current group is a better way to settle the problems, it causing more harm than good

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    More like the Japan side (AKi-P and 48G Management) have moved on from PD48 fiasco and dgaf with the list. Maybe even they dgaf with IZ*ONE and wait until April 2021 (no wonder some says their Japanese release are low compared to Sakamic-- I mean their Korean release ) :fear:

7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Mini, Miu, Miyu and Miru; among these 4 only Miyu was in the top 12 before, so how can you be so sure that they all made it in the final? The one that revealed this information was the Seoul Court, no Mnet so I think it's more trustworthy.
    They all were in the top 12 because the voting was for 2 people so the voting process them being high means that they were the 2nd favorite of most of the people but when it the voting changed to 1 person the dropped out the top 12. It's obvious that the 2 people vote was just make a twist and confuse people.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Guys, there is a Produce 48 thread. If you want to talk about the Produce 48 scandal, don't clog up the IZ*ONE thread please.

On another note, did anyone keep track of how long it took for previous comebacks between the announcement of a release and the reveal of things such as the title, the track list and photoshoots? Are we to expect the title within this week? Next week?

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yes, Stage48 has threads for a reason, to keep things organized so it is easier to follow a topic/discussion.

10. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm sorry,I couldn't help replying to the comments I saw, I'll be commenting about the elimination in the PD48 thread.
    Actually I am expecting a trailer within this week. I hope nothing changes.

11. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    no its 5th Anh Yoogin 6th Yabuki Nako

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Everyone's favorite Swans

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Still at bittersweet situation atm, but nevertheless, with their efforts and their fans supports, they won another bonsang trophy after SOBA at MMA, congratulations
    https://www.melon.com/mma/vote1_result.htm

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is there a reason behind this performance? I'm not very knowledgable in K-pop but isn't it a bit random to perform so many months after the single's/album's release?

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Can it be simply because it is their last korean release ?

19. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Actually no, it isn't random. I remember when the k-pop group After School released only one mini-album per year (approximately in June) in 2013 and 2014 and they performed the only tittle track from that year in the special shows by the end of the year.

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was just wondering why they were on the show in the first place as I couldn't recall them going on any music programme in the past and performing a song after the common promotion period.

I guess that makes sense. They'll have had three Korean comebacks by the end of that year, but it's been quite a while now since their last one.