1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

They are regular cast members and they have appeared on every episodes. They have high rank now so I think they won't be eliminated soon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. onego123

onego123 Member

TSH have updated their profile photos.
    http://www.akb48-china.com/aboutus/team/
    Liu Nian posed for Glitz magazine, and gave an interview. More photos on Weibo.
    Glitz.jpg Glitz2.jpg Glitz3.jpg Glitz4.jpg Glitz5.jpg
    Liu Nian promoting the elisxBanila Co kit. elis is a Japanese sanitary pad brand. Banila Co is a Korean skincare brand.
    elisxBanilaco.jpg exB.jpg
    2nd Preliminary Election results are this weekend. The stream will be free. The first performance is at 2pm Shanghai time. The second performance(most likely when the results will be revealed) will be at 7pm Shanghai time. They'll also be celebrating Zhu Ling's birthday.
    https://live.bilibili.com/21314309?spm_i

• Like Like x 1
  3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

The 3rd generation are zenza girls for both performance

4. kacaubird

kacaubird Kenkyuusei

Suddenly TeamSH third original song will be released few hours later. Its a solo by MaoMao. 《冬至雪》

• Like Like x 1
  5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

6. onego123

onego123 Member

Zhai YuJia officially returned to TSH after studying abroad in Canada since last year.
    ZYJ.jpg
    TSH was recently named the image ambassadors for Beijing University E-Sports Festival.
    BU.jpg
    Gui ChuChu and Mao WeiJia were made the "Idol Experience Officers" for the Shanghai Post Museum. I have no clue why NianNian is on this poster. She's not named as one of the officers, and didn't tour the museum with them.
    MWJGCC.jpg SPM.jpg
    WeiJia filmed a VR video for fans. It's exclusive to Tianyi Cloud VR(as far as I can tell it's a branded VR headset).
    MWJ.jpg
    TSH performed at the E-Surfing Smart EcoSystem Expo. More photos on Weibo.
    ESEE.jpg
    Mao WeiJia, Zeng SiChun, Zhu Ling, Hu YiXin, Tan JunXi, Gui ChuChu, Zhang QiaoYu, Liang ShiAn, and Wu AnQi modeled for Cute.Q(Chinese lolita fashion brand) recently. Way more photos on Weibo.
    ZL.jpg ZQY.jpg HYX.jpg WAQ.jpg WJ.jpg TJX.jpg GCC.jpg ZSC.jpg
    TSHs Election is a week away. On the groups Weibo they've been posting cheer videos for the girls from some of their famous friends.

Cherry BayBlaze is going to be shut down in January. It was a mobile game that primarily featured AKB48 members, but several TSH members were also in the game. Namely MaoMao, NianNian, and Zhu Ling. Based on 1 of the promotional videos on the games Twitter page it looks like Zhou NianQi may have also been suppose to be in the game, but for whatever reason was never added. The game launched in mainland China this February. The company responsible for the game also sponsored the very 1st AKB48 Group Asia Festival in Bangkok.

Lastly here are the most recent episodes of Live City. Zhu Ling, TanJunXi, and HuYiXin are regular cast members on it.
    【EP6】王祖蓝张萌下乡直播被抓包“偷吃”?美食冲击竟让人遗忘比赛 百万级网红加盟人气惊人!《蓝莓孵化营》FULL 20201107 [浙江卫视官方HD] - YouTube
    【EP7】王祖蓝为选手操碎心堪比照顾女儿Gabby?杨澜“口出金句”秀金牌主持功底!张萌美食诱惑卖力拉票 《蓝莓孵化营》FULL 20201114 [浙江卫视官方HD] - YouTube
    【EP8】“浪姐”再合体 王霏霏/张萌姐妹情深 王祖蓝直播秀京腔 李诞涂口红花式安利《蓝莓孵化营》FULL 20201121 [浙江卫视官方HD] - YouTube

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Would you be able to give a full list of members included in the game? I know the website features some of them, but I noticed that Zhu Ling isn't part of the members listed on the website and I remember SKE48's Oba Mina being announced and she isn't on the website either.

Thank you for this big and informative update!

8. onego123

onego123 Member

HKT Yabuki Nako
    SKE Matsuri Jurina
    TSH Liu Nian
    HKT Miyawaki Sakura
    STU Takino Yumiko
    AKB/STU Okada Nana
    TSH Zhu Ling
    TSH Mao WeiJia
    AKB Kashiwagi Yuki
    SKE Oba Mina
    AKB Kato Rena
    AKB Takahashi Juri
    AKB Murayama Yuiri
    NMB Shiroma Miru**
    AKB Oguri Yui
    AKB Yokoyama Yui
    AKB Fukuoka Seina**
    AKB Mukaichi Mion
    AKB Taniguchi Megu

** Shiroma Miru and Fukuoka Seina were never actually added to the game, but the games official Weibo and Chinese website have CBB anime versions of the 2 so it can be assumed they were supposed to be added.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. kacaubird

kacaubird Kenkyuusei

No, Seina already there since the beginning. Miru was added after some time but also can use. My Miru is Level 67 now.

Attached Files:

10. onego123

onego123 Member

Blue Rose is finally here!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  11. onego123

onego123 Member

2nd Anniversary Concert is streaming now!

Election Starts at 7pm Shanghai time. You can watch for free on BilliBilli. Here's the link since I'm not sure if the YouTube link will stream that too. Please talk about the Election in the TSH Election Thread.
    https://live.bilibili.com/h5/21314309

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  12. 2048

2048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hama Sayuna
    does anyone know the name of the girl on the left. she's so cute![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

13. 2048

2048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hama Sayuna
    Announcements:

Team SH said that they will be having their second stage this summer, but they didn't say which one.

Seven second generation members were promoted to Team SH
    1.Jian Qiangwei
    2.Kong Kexin
    3.Liang Shian
    4.Tan Junxi
    5.Zhang Qianfei
    6.Zhang Qiaoyu
    7.Zou Ruonan

Congrats to them.

I was looking at their stage48 profiles and zrn was a kindergarten teacher before joining team sh!!

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

14. onego123

onego123 Member

It's AKB48 Team SH's 2 year anniversary!

Mao WeiJia, Zhu Ling, Shen Ying, Liu Nian, Zeng SiChun, and Wu AnQi are models for Pomelo Plus(skincare company)
    CM 多柚的微博_微博 (weibo.com)
    PP.jpg
    Hu XinYin, and Zhu Ling will be making their acting debut in the movie* "For Our Pure Time". They're the female leads. It's suppose to be a "music themed youth campus" film about a girl who accidentally enters an art contest, and the male leads decide to help her out. Romance ensues. The cast and crew only just started filming a few days ago so it wont be out until next year. The girls performed 'Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!' for the launching ceremony. Source:凡酷文化的微博_微博 (weibo.com)
    CCC.jpg TSH.jpg FOPT.jpg
    TSH will beholding 3 concerts. Source:发现星光,闪耀光芒!#AKB48TeamSH第一届偶... 来自AKB48TeamSH - 微博 (weibo.com)
    Concert.jpg
    *According to the 2 different translators I used it's a movie, but I saw someone on Twitter say it's a drama so I have no clue which is right.

• Like Like x 1
  15. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Is a youth drama
    And is not 3 concerts but more

16. onego123

onego123 Member

Cute Q. opened up a new shop in Hangzhou and Zhu Ling was a 1 day manager to celebrate.
    CQ.jpg ZLCQ.jpg
    ZhuLing, and Hu XinYin shared some photos onset of "For Our Pure Time". More photos on Weibo
    006awZB9gy1gljyvdbepwj334033y1l1.jpg 006awZB9gy1gljywlkx45j33401r1e83.jpg ZLHX.jpg HXZL.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Radio Show Guesting (12/11/20)

[​IMG]

2020 China Game Top Ten Awards Ceremony @ Guangzhou (12/17/20)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. onego123

onego123 Member

Zeng SiChun, Mao WeiJia, and Shen Ying were 1 day cashiers(I think) at the Bandai Namco store.
    ZSC.jpg MWJ.jpg SY.jpg 006YNwa8gy1gm06y4sukhj315o1qie82.jpg
    Liu Nian Zhu Ling, and Wu AnQi also were a few days before. More pictures on Weibo
    006YNwa8ly1glun5nxok4j31qi15o1kx.jpg
    Liu Nian is on the cover on the very first issue of Etwas Vision magazine. More pictures on Weibo
    Vision.jpg 006YNwa8ly1glolw5grn0j315o1qib2a.jpg e8f13925gy1glpko5petzj223u35s1ky.jpg e8f13925gy1glpko0je32j223u35s4qq.jpg ET.jpg WA.jpg 006YNwa8ly1glolw1bn1vj31qi15o1ky.jpg
    Mao WeiJia's solo song was 3rd on a music chart, and got her name displayed on a building.
    MWSong.jpg Building.jpg
    8 Team SH members will perform at Naruto World Shanghai, and 3 will perform ZheJiang TV to ring in the New Year.
    006YNwa8ly1glzw8f33r0j32pg3ttqvc.jpg ZJTV.jpg
    12 members will perform on New Years Day at Paradise Walk
    NY.jpg
    AKB48 Café and Shop will be opening a new location on 12/30 in Fuzhou, and Team SH will be there on 01/02. I'm not sure if this place will technically count as Team SH's Cafe and Shop like with the Japanese groups or not.
    EqP6fG5UcAIBTSX.jpg EqP6fxiUUAAzeoe.jpg EqP6eW2UcAEx2-H.jpg EqP6gYKVEAc-VUI.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    Facebook - AKB48 Team SH 沈莹 "Shen Ying" FanPage Phillippines
    AKB48 TeamSH New Year’s Eve Party (Clip)

20. Sosuke Pochaco

Sosuke Pochaco Kenkyuusei

AKB48 TeamSH will participate in Huya's live award held in Guangzhou. We can see the direct confrontation between AKB48 and SNH48 lol
    The Team SH members participating are Misaki, NianNian, MaoMao, Kuliko , and Wu AnQi
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2