1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    RingoHoppe girl so cute. Whatever happened to her?

I had no complaints about rush hour taking over (and thankful for muramoto pushing kiara and oguri) but I wonder if bingo should have ended when Bad Boys left?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    People please!! teachme how to coment in 2chanel and 4chanel... please!!! is so hard!! that idiots of "warosu" are atacking muramoto again!!

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm going to give you some free and friendly advice ...
    1. don't read 2chan or 4chan
    2. whatever you do ... don't post there*
    *unless you have serious masochistic tendencies

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I miss akbingo guys... :'(

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We all do. I know it wouldn't help you much (since you watch it for the host rather than the girls) but I do wish they'd bring back a similar format. Especially once the pandemic has cooled down a bit. With only one single, no spring concert, no sousenkyo, no janken and no AKBingo... I just miss them

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, not even having a replacement show of any kind is the biggest bummer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

There is a drought that seems like a punishment. :rant:

8. oncom combro

oncom combro Kenkyuusei

No no no no no... What is this I've got after returning from my work on remote island with no electricity and have live like a pre-historic civilization? Even got stuck there for nearly 6 months due to covid pandemic!

Now after I finally managed to get back home with happy face and searching for AKBingo on the usual torrent site, I read “final episode” in the bracket on the 560th episode.

Episode 547th were the last episode of AKBingo before I go to work on my company’s project on that remote island. And after knowing this bad news, I have to carefully watch the remaining episodes with maximum joys until the final one.

Sad... So sad!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki

I'm interested - did word of Covid reach you?

10. oncom combro

oncom combro Kenkyuusei

We heard the covid pandemic from our manager, because he's the only one who has satellite phone, used for communicate with HQ office.
    Immediately after hearing that, we've rushed to our van car, and watch the news on TV (the TV is installed within the van).

The project finished in May 2020, but due to lockdown policy from our government, we have to stay at the island until last week, then we finally can get out from there and went home.

11. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Damn! That's a long wait! What did you do for 6 months?

12. oncom combro

oncom combro Kenkyuusei

Our company rented a house from one of the respected elders of the island (He has 3 damn big houses). Mostly we were hanging around with his family and local people there in the village, playing domino, fishing, playing guitar & singing, fooling around with their cattle, roaming the island looking for good spots, hunting boar with the locals, and many other things.
    Honestly I feel fun there and didn’t have any urge to go home. But deep down in my heart, I really wanted to see AKB group shows, stages, concerts, and how they're doing lately. I miss them so much.

• Like Like x 2
  13. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

That was hilarious! :lol: I thought Muramoto was ok as AKBingo MC, at the time, but I must have still been comparing him to Sato/Bad Boys. I've recently been rewatching AKBingo, just from the Bad Boys graduation double-episode onwards, and honestly my appreciation for Muramoto has grown and I think he did a fantastic job as MC. I'd like to watch more of his stuff.

I searched him up on Google and the more I read about him, the more I respect and admire him. Fearless, compassionate, and willing to call out political and societal inadequacies and injustices in Japan, for the betterment of its citizens. Other comedians would be more reserved in that regard, since (in Muramoto's sentiment) most comedians consider TV jobs to be the pinnacle of success for their career, while Muramoto doesn't; he prefers live shows and stand-up circuits, and doesn't want a TV show holding him back from saying what he feels needs to be said or done, like political satire criticizing the government or its (or individual prefectures') policies. I've just started following him on Twitter and Instagram.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    You are absolutely right! He has no chill. Even now when he isn't appearing on tv anymore he still ended up on the most hated comedians list. About the political satire,
    His 2017 The MANZAI routine flabbergasted everyone when he started with his inclusion of political events.
    Here it is : https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1af4y1U7Au?from=search&seid=3388668976688357712
    And here is the rough translation,
    http://www.itsfunnyinjapanese.com/n...e-on-the-manzai-sets-the-comedy-world-on-fire
    He ended the performance by roasting the audience. Like nobody does that.[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I thought he was a pretty good MC. I obviously also compared him to the Bad Boys and also Audrey. They hosted an episode of AKBINGO and I'm also now watching Hinatazaka46's variety shows, of which Audrey are the host.

I think Muramoto is a funny mix between Sata and Wakabayashi. Sata was intense in terms of harshness towards the girls (especially in the super early days) and Wakabayashi is quite a gentle MC. Muramoto is funny by being mean sometimes but he's not as scary as Sata, at least in my opinion. Furthermore, I thought it was also really nice of him to speak up during the NGT48 Scandal. He's met a few of the NGT girls because of the annual Lucky Girl Ranking, I assume, but I don't think he knew any of them well enough. He wasn't obligated to say anything, but he did.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just curious, but what did he say about the NGT scandal?

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    [HIDE]
    家に知らない男がきて襲われることがどれだけ怖いか、仲間に裏切られたとなればどんなに不審になるか、大人が守ってくれないことがどれだけ心細いか。そんな時に「被害者が謝罪するな」という人が沢山いる。そこじゃない。いまそれは被害者を責めてるだけの二次被害。山口さん頑張れ、応援してる
    https://twitter.com/WRHMURAMOTO/status/1083525474800754688

How scary it must be to be attacked by a stranger in your own home, how suspicious you must be if you think you were betrayed by your friends and how lonely it must feel when adults don't protect you. At such times, many people would say "you don't need to apologise to the victim." This is not such a time. Doing so would create further damage and only blame the victim. Yamaguchi-san, do your best, I'm supporting you.
    [/HIDE]

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This bit here especially made me miss AKBINGO again. I found a lot of my favourites in AKBINGO... I probably would have never noticed Tano Yuka if she hadn't been a loud and noticeable character on BINGO. I also don't think I'd know who most Team 8 and 16th Generation girls were without AKBINGO. I found Hama-chan, Suzuki Kurumi and Sato Kiara also through AKBINGO. I even found Minegishi Minami through AKBINGO (the very old episodes...)

I feel like watching the episodes again eventually, and I think I should especially watch the ones from 2012 to 2017 because I think I missed most of those. I had watched them from the start on a website called 48show or something like that, but the website got shot down after I got to maybe 2012, and I didn't find any other resources until I came across this forum and found out that someone was uploading episodes on Youtube and Dailymotion.

It's just gonna be painful to watch those episodes knowing that A) most of the girls have already graduated and B) the show has already ended by now...

• Like Like x 1