1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Miho said in her kumu live a day before Christmas that she will be out for a while from kumu live and hence she said to enjoy our holidays with our family and eating. Maybe she's just spending some time with her family this time. While for ruth and cole I think they are doing good based on their interview in star fm baguio. Even though they didn't updated their fb pages I think they're ok, hopefully. I'm more worried about ice cause she posted something on her fb page.

For mnl48 fans I would like to suggest watch their star fm baguio interview cause it is really great.

2. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I see. I’m only concerned because I remember Thea mentioning before that those who won’t be included in the 3rd gen will have their DPs unchanged. And currently some of those include Aly (unofficial graduate), Grace, Miho, Thea, Ruth, Alyssa, Cole, Tin and Shaira.

MNL48 Ice and Gia’s post... are concerning too but it seems to be their personal decision.

3. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

On MNL48 Twitter account they released pictures of those members who participated the virtual fan meet. And there are some members who were not present including the two girls who announced their graduation and the girl who is unofficial graduate. Some netizen speculated that those new members who weren't present might also graduate.

If this speculation is true mnl48 is down to 36 members (i think) and with that there will be no members that will be remove in their 3rd general election, my 2 cents only.

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Ok, so in an unexpected announcement, Shaira, Shaina, and Emz are terminated from the group

5. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Actually netizens on Twitter already speculated that the twins are graduating cause they are one of the members who were not part of the virtual handshake yesterday. For emz I didn't expect her to leave. Nevertheless rules are rules so there's nothing we can do about it.

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hallohallo Entertainment Inc. (HHE) would like to formally announce that MNL48 Shaira, Shaina, and Emz has been terminated from MNL48 today, December 31, 2020 due to a major violation.

We would like to reiterate that HHE gives serious attention to all rules and regulations established to each member that were discussed to them and their guardians upon signing of their contracts. By outright disregarding and violating the regulations set by HHE, the management has to take immediate and necessary actions to properly address this matter.

https://mnl48.ph/news-and-updates

7. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

I briefly saw their live recording to check out what the fuss is all about and it does seem that they are ready to graduate termination or not. I also saw that recent holiday performance gig that Emz attended somewhere on YT.

If the top mgmt would allow different agencies for different members to MNL48 like JPN48 instead of only HHE taking all the mgmt and responsibilities, this would never happen.

Well best of luck to them, they are very talented girls..

8. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Everything wouldn't happened if they just ask permission. They signed a contract and let's respect the contract.

I think management would not allow other agency to handle the girls. Management needs profit right now so they need all the talents (the girls) right now.

9. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    This is what I was afraid of.
    I really hope that isn't the case.

Is it confirmed only 36 members got their profile pics changed?

10. tonicjr

tonicjr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chanyapuk Numprasop
    What violation did they break? By signing with a different agency? That was the major violation!? I don't get it.

11. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    There's no different agency involved

According to the Twins' live on the night of the announcement, they were terminated due to this:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    They were with former members Ash and Faith and they are not as a group but just does covers and stuff

While Emz's reason is because of her gigs that she need to sustain herself because the mgmt doesn't pay the girls for months now

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

The girls are exclusive talents of HHE. So anything they'll do OUTSIDE MNL48 need an approval from the management. The girls should be carefull because once you become a member you'll be carrying the brandname and trademark "MNL48" as your new surname. Let's give them a benefit of a doubt they not done that as a group or should I say they just did that for fun, but I think they are not the ones who can tell that instead the management itself.

For emz I don't know where you get that she performed to sustain her needs. I doubt if she was paid for that individual event gig cause we're in a pandemic right now and mass gatherings are prohibited.

My two cents only.

Anyways if they just asked permission none of these would happened or it can be avoided.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I see why this would be against the rules and result in punishment, but to completely kick them out of the group for that and call it a “major” violation? That’s excessive. It was a moderate violation if anything.

14. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Management was already lenient. From what I know (not sure) the twins had "multiple collaboration" thus it resulted to that. It was a "major violation" because that was in the contract.

15. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
  16. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I was expecting this already cause she gave a hint before Christmas. Well good luck ice.

17. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

I think it's time for HHE to open the theater to get something positive going this 2021, it's the best time imo. If public transport and dining is back (with some restrictions or limit) I don't see why they need to hold up if it's now done and ready.

Also, it's also time for members to get on the good ol JPop side more instead of KPop, like Amy over below singing some jpop tunes (first min.) her New Year Kumu Live that I just stumbled on yt.

There's nothing wrong in liking KPop as a member, but at least have more interests to promote your mothership side pop genre.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Wasn't the theater got relocated?

19. tezikaki

tezikaki Upcoming Girls

Not sure about that, but I also see some speculations that they won't even be using MSC anymore..

20. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Yeah, speculation also said that MSC is also having a hard time with their business. About the theater there are pictures circulating in the internet that shows the MNL48 tarpaulins were removed already. Fans are guessing that they left that place.

Anyways I hope after their 3rd general election they'll shuffle the teams.